The discussions

Remote desktop xp media to vista business

Hello, I need to use my workstation at work from my laptop. My workstation has Vista Business O/S and my laptop runs XP Media Center O/S. I think...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Some one hack my yahoo id

Hello, sir pls help me some one hack my yahoo id is shailesh.thanki@yahoo.co.in so who hack my id pls tell me thanks bye my new e mail id is svt_...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Hofrm whr i get free pc suite

Hello,frm whr i get free pc suite for spice s710 to connect my phne to computer

iveal

Hi guyz pls help me with this

Hello, i use to open some of my applications on my nokia 5220, but every time i open...the text comes out from it...this is what it says "-CONNECTI...

iveal

N70

Hello, Sir, Pls help how to get free GPRS setting for nokia n70

iveal

Skype can't read webcam

Hello, we have a webcam that does not have a cd and when you connect it to the computer and open your skype thier's a message that we cannot search f...

LouisSteph

Make server

Hello, Im wrking in Asp.net(C#) with sql.I wish to make my system as server .how can make a system as server with 10 local machines regards j...

iveal

Linksy wi fi router with comast

Hello, How can I configure my linksy router with comcast internet

iveal

Hp wireless adapter issue

Hello everyone, Thanks for your time. I recently wiped my HP dv6000 series laptop and reinstalled all the drivers. I also went and installed the ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
yywdgy

How do i conect both of my computers

Hello, i have one computer hooked up to the internet with a modem. i have another computer that isnt hooked up in a different room. do i need anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Pc to router

Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to connect cable broadband internet that is connected to my pc to my wireless router and not straight to...

epsiman

How to change type 3

Hello, how to change type 3 so i can play online ps3

dancedhall

Internet

Hello, sir plz send me the procedure of connecting internet with the computer... actually my university give me a task... so plz send me the whole pr...

dancedhall

Need help on my new account

Hello,i created a new facebook account and the e-mail confirmation never came to the e-mail address registerd. i am wondering whats is going on ,beca...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
stephane

Mobil showin emergency ony

Hello, i had maxx mx 463 dual sim mobile which i have purchased in august -09 . now it is always showing 'Emergency' on display , even i changed my b...

iveal

Cant get aircel online settings for nok 5130

Hello, im using nokia 5130 xpress music model i could nt receive aircel online settings . i ve sent a request as well as i asked customer car...

LouisSteph

How i can connect st-s5603 to internet

Hello, i have samsung ST-S5603 mobile how i can connect my mobile to inter net via pc studio.

LouisSteph

To change ip address

Hello,how to change my-I.P address? thankyou

LouisSteph

Sharing internet over lan

Solved

Hello, I have recently subscribed for a postpaid internet broadband connection of Tata Indicom. They have provided me with a static ip. No I want t...

14 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
prasad

How to coonect some pc with cat5e or above

Hello, =>>> I want coonect 4 pc ,but i dont know that how should i put cable colors in rj45 , please explane it perfectly ""**PLEASE PERFECT...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
majidbrisk

0 seeds out of 0 (no seeds)

Hello, I am downloading a file through utorrent. It is 99.9% completed but now there is 0 seeds out of 0 (no seeds). It is taking too much time. I am...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Can u help me

Hello, i have all internet connections in my laptop with wifi but i can't connect my comp. with bsnl broadband.help me plz.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Help turning on

Hello, i just got it and it wont turn on what should i do ,secret

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Share internet

Hello, I need help to connect my second computer with crossover LAN cable or wiifi to the first computer to share internet. Both the computer have t...

dawooddoe

Orkut

Hello, i cant get orkut in uae pls help me

LouisSteph

Try this

Hello, Try download accelerator like skdownloader. http://www.toolsbysk.com/skdownloader Also read these tips http://www.toolsbysk.com/skforums/...

iveal

Internet not working

Hello, I have in BSNL broadband wireless connection / From the day of connection internet not working But i can use Skype chat. pls advise wht should...

iveal

Connecting pc to tv

Hello, I connected my pc to my tv...via male to male VGA cable...can see my pc booting up, then I get a "no signal" on the tv, then the tv shuts of...

iveal

Forgot my network security settings

Hello, how and where can i find my network security settings. i changed it once with a longer one but until now the shorter older one is saved in m...

iveal

Laptop won't connect to internet but can ping

Hello, I have a laptop(windows vista ultimate) that will not connect to the internet explorer but it is able to ping other ip addresses on the networ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
Milkman

Wireless cannot be detected after anti virus

Hello, I have a Belkin wireless adapter which I bought for my computer, but when I installed my Norton 360 update for my laptop, my USB wireless adap...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Allow specific page to open

Hello,i have a netfaster wirelless modem and i would like to ask if it is possible to make some settings so that how ever connects to it (wirelless ne...

bt3

Drivers

Hi, Please i would like to connect my China phone to my computer so that i can connect the internet through the phone but i don't have the pc sui...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Hello, i am saurabh . i want to make a internet surfing on my laptop with the help of nokia 2323by blue tooth. can i do this ?

dancedhall

Can't log onto my hotmail account

Hello, Please can someone help me? I have been trying to log onto my hotmil account for a number of weeks now and have been unable to do so. Wh...

tulips2004

My hp pavillion dv6000 can't connect to net

Hello, i'm having a problem wiz my laptop as it can't connect to secured wirless network even though i know the password but it can connect to unsecu...

dancedhall

Wifi lan driver

Hello, I'm have the same problem with installing my belkin wireless adapter and need to know how to get the wifi lan driver!

closeup22

Printer connect

Hello, DEAR SIR , I AM CYBER CAFE OWNER PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION FOR HOW TO CONNECT PINTER TO 6 COMPUTER WITHO...

iveal

Internet problem

Hello,my name is subhanshu i am connected my leaptop to micromax airtel and it works too slow if one of u know the sollution of my problem please halp...

iveal

Problema en casa con modem wifi de arnet

Hola, mi pregunta es la siguiente: En casa tengo dos PC una concectada a internet, mediante un Modem Wifi de Arnet. y quisiera que la otra PC tambien ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How to connect internet from the mobile to pc

hello sir, i have a nokia 3110c handset. how to connect internet from the mobile to pc. plz help me

closeup22

Help i got truble in hi5

Hello, i registered my hi5 account on a wrong email and i forgot the password my email is this carlosmarins1994@hotmail.com and i registered in thi...

closeup22

Connecting mobile with modem through wifi

Hello, Is it possible to connect wifi enabled mobile with a modem directly for surfing internet, or is it possible only through a computer acting as ...

closeup22

Showing the e-mail address & pasward automati

Hello, I am soumik.When i want to logg into facebook , my e-mail & passward just show automatically.I dont have to write down my e-mail address & pas...

closeup22

Aspire 5517 wireless

Hello, I have a new Aspire 5517 laptop with windows 7 that won't connect to my Lynksys WRT54GS router wireless.

closeup22

I don' know hat a key word is

Hello, myhusband bought me a laptop and i don' know how to find a key word and what is a keyword?

closeup22

Why we use cross over cable

Solved

Hello, please tell me about the cross over cable what is logic behind it?

dancedhall

Connecting 2 internet through mobile

Hello, i am having nokia 2700c. I ve activated net through aircel for 3 days. I can't connect net from mobile to pc through usb and nokia pc suite. It...

dancedhall

Delete profile without deleting page

Hello, I manage a company's facebook page. Facebook has recently made some changes and now whenever I want to post something onto the page it shows...

iveal

Unconected

Hello,my main computer will not connect to internet explorer and comes up with an error . Outlook express is working .The laptop which I am useing now...

iveal
Results 6951 - 7000 out of a total of 9,931