The discussions

Wireless broadband gateway slow dl/ul

Hello, please help me. i have a huawei b933 wireless broadband gateway which promises speed of 3.2mbps. when it is on HSPA service i only get 240kbp...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
Highway72

Two desktop pc networking

Hello, sir, i have two desktop pc,s and want two conect with each other by cross cabel. please tell me the step by step configration . tx

Tech

Can anybody help me

Hello, my question is if i have comcast as my pc provider can i use my wireless laptop with it and how.

grinch45152

How can i see other user data in my home net

Hello,

str_ong

Wireless

Hello, I got my computer about a year and a half ago and I've used the wireless every now and then but now it won't turn on. My device manager says i...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
Melissa

How to network a pc and a laptop

Hello, How to network a PC and a laptop How to check whether we have a NIC or not How to give the IP address while we are about to network

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
your a noob

Lan

Hello, i am having trouble with internet connection, i need a ethernet controller driver, to accesS my LAN. MY LAPTOP MODEL IS ACER ASPIRE 3680. For...

Pfungwa

About lan drivers

Hello, hii my self Pawan i want know that is there a unik driver for for LAN wich can suport all of NIC card...? ...

truft2

Network connection

Hello, i just finished formating my pc hp pavilion dv6700 (dv 6815nr) and can't get access to the internet, guess i am missing some ethernet driver...

jmp59

Wifi differences between laptops and mobiles

Hi, I have this Sony Ericsson P1 mobile and I notice that in certain places where laptops can catch a wifi connection, this phone doesn't. What is...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
Dini

Internet problam with netgear adapter

Hello, I have just got a new pc today and trying to connect it to my router that is on pc 1 , it wont work i have plugged in the adapter to pc 2 ( th...

777bons

How fast speed

Hello, Sir i use huawei V wireless set ..pakistan My problem is slow Speed Downloading 12kb or 13 kb Sir how i want to fast speed downloading P...

Nathans02

Help! wireless router not working!

Hello, My mac desktop has always had problems with the router and loses connection frequently on and off. But my laptop and my brother's have never ...

battleidiot143

Difference motorola modem 2210 and motorola

Hello, I need to buy a Motorola DSL modem 2210 and I found this MOTOROLA DSL MODEM 2210 MSTATEA which is cheaper. Can anybody tell me what's the diff...

meenupa

Opera browser

Hello, please will be can to send opera software for phone (samsung sgh-e250) please and free setting for browsing

spiderind

Diagnosis problem

Hello, i have a wirless network problem with my belkin 2.4g router some days before it was it shows the diagnosis problem when connect to internet on...

Sandira

American ip number

Hello, How are you doing my name is robert i need a ip address that i can use to open www.tagged,com and that i cal look for memeber on it also

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
AnkaP

Remote pc connection

Hello frds, i have connected 2 pc in lan.distance between 2 pc's are 200mtr.i have installed dvr in one pc..now i want to c the view of tht camera in...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
khizershaan@yahoo.com

Local wireless network ! plz help

Hello, excuse me my english not good ! i have a pc with Access point and a laptop .So i want create locan network between pc and laptop . i can f...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
xpcman

Plz help to find ethernet controller

Hello, I recently re-installed my windows and change vista to Xp since I dont like vista japanese version. I have been trying to download drivers - e...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
computer DR

Very confused with router?

Hello, I may not be that computer savy, but I thought a wireless router should be me free movement from any and all connections to my laptop ports. ...

peerData

We need help for our router

Hello, a friend give us a netgear RT314 he said he cannot use it anymore because he forgot the password.... now we are trying to us it but still we ...

peerData

Internet wont display anything

Hello, Yesterday I removed the Norton 360 that came with my Toshiba laptop so that I wouldn't have to see the expired and time to renew every time. ...

peerData

Wireless not working

Hello, Even after chaging wireless button, light is still in orange. what would be the problem. HP pavilion 8100us series. Thanks

movin45

Wireless problem

Hello, i had installed win xp on my HP DV4 1220 us but i had a problem in the wireless card driver installation

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
kieferschild

Enquiry

Hello, I have a nokia 6820 and i want to connect its network to my private computer so that i can use the network of the phone for free brousing. Is ...

rdiffe

Internet

Hello, yeah i have already configured internet connection through TTCL internet service provider . after configured it i get internet in one compu...

TECH

Networking & internetaccess from laptop to pc

Hello, I bought an old compaq laptop off of ebay that is internet ready. How do I network it to my Vista pc? Secondly, I have comcast (cable) inter...

TECH

No internet connection on my laptop

Hello, i had to have my comcast modem replaced recently and i have a linksys wireless wrt54G router. which has been reset. i dont know what the se...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
xpcman

Through mobile i want voice chatt with friend

Hello,i have a simple mobile i want connect my yahoo id with my mobile to my friend's pc and talk.how its possible and how will charge it

who_re

Can u explain how to up load

Hello, i don't know know how too up load my picture's from polaroid 8.0 megapixel it came with the disc but it dowsn't show you how too up load pictu...

on.sale52

Through mobile i want voice chatt with friend

Hello,i have a simple mobile i want connect my yahoo id with my mobile to my friend's pc and talk.how its possible and how will charge it

sixter6

Transfering from floppydisc to laptop

Hello, I have portable diskette drive to transfer photos from floppy disc to my laptop. How am I able to view these photos please?

concubin

Hp wireless problems

Hello, I had installed VPN software for my HP laptop and I then could not get into the computer without safe mode. I ended up uninstalling the progr...

sdeelee

Chatting

Hello, i just want to get back all my deleted chatting with my friend zinmoe@gmail.com in 15days ago from now. please help me.

ris.han

Enter to pc on wireless network

Hello, i want to access my frined PC by share method in run \\\\IP\\c$ both of us connected via wireless network for using internet but it need usern...

di_sco

Wireless for lap

Hello, I have an Arris cable modem and a Linksys cable router. I want to install a D-Link wireless router for my lap top only but want to keep the ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
tan76

Wireless network adapter with a cable modem?

Hello, I own a desktop computer that i hooked up to my motorola SURFboard cable modem. I recently purchased a dell inspiron laptop with wireless cap...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
xpcman

How to connect my phone to the internet throu

Hello, I have a PC that is connected to the internet and browsing fine. I also have my Nokia 3500classic with my USB cable that is gprs enabled. I wa...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
illega

Video

Hello, how can i play my downloaded video which being copied from windows media player to my memory card?

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
ffsti17

No internet connection help

Hello, i have been trying to fix a very hard problem with my computer gateway vista for the last few months........ and the problem started out ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2009 by
docguitar

Os installation

Hello friends, In the LENOVO PC [Ideacentre K200], how to configure the CMOS SETUP UTILITY to reinstall windows xp using genuine c...

sequestrated

Wired connection not working with ics on

Hi all, Please please I hope someone can help me! I have a connection between my PS3 and laptop and have internet connection sharing ON. My PS3 ...

shcra1

Wireless switch broken

Hello, My Sony wireless switch is broken(the side switch on the laptop to turn the wireless on) is there any way to use the wireless without that s...

dis.order

Wrong id

Hello, I DON'T KNOW MY BSNL ID'S PASSWORD .CONECTION MEMBER'S PROVIDED PASS WORD IS WRONG SO I CANT SEE MY USAGE GB SO HOW I CAN RESET MY ID ACCOUNT?...

noogie37

Do you keep a record of downloads?

Hello, Can i check the total size of my downloads from any web site? well i have been trying random web sites of bsnl, but not sucessful.

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
recnostro12

Setup wirless internet lan

Hello, i have laptop Hp and i have E-go internet and my friend want to connect to internet throw my laptop so i need to setup wirless internet lan ca...

honeyho3

Damn i cant do it

Hello, counter strike 1.6. i have the same problem and i put all the lan wires but Der is nufing it wont work plzz reply if u know how to help me...

terryfox6

Modem

Hello, Hello, Actualy i have nokia 72mobile with me, in that i have GPRS connection also I want to know how can i will connect Internet Connection ...

gargca23

Wi-fi used

Hello, i am use wi-fi service on apple ipod touch but i can not take settings please help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
pro-genius
Results 8801 - 8850 out of a total of 9,931