The discussions

Connecting printer to a wireless network

Hello, I just had my cable company install a wireless router on my desktop so that I can get Internet Access without all the wires on my Compaq Presa...

18 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
dontbedumb

Can connect with some programs, but not all.

Hello, Recently I received an old computer back from a computer store where the hard drive was replaced. This computer is XP and is not Vista. I co...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Getting secure settings

Hello, need help making a secure network. i dont know how i forgot how to do this but i did. please help

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Internet connection

Hello, I have a serious problem. Changed hard drive on my laptop. Since then had to re-install driver for my wireless. It picks up and connects to th...

TheParoxysm

Networking connection

Help! I am having a networking problems and my computer technician can't figure it out. I have a home based business and recently we had to bring ...

TheParoxysm

My lynksys needs a password

Hello, i have lynksys WRT54GS i connected all the wires correctly and everything is good but then something apppears and its asking for a password i ...

TheParoxysm

Ie won't connect to internet unless aol is on

Solved

Hello, Background: I have three computers networked to a cable modem for shared internet access. All three computers run Windows XP Home Edition. T...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Connecting to friends

Hello, does any1 have problems connecting to their friends on ps3, if you have any solutions for this problem please can you let me know thanks(Y)

ry-k

Wireless network question

Hello, i have a wireless network using 802.11g ,i get my ip frm DHCP server my question is: when i change my mac address to the mac address of my f...

TheParoxysm

Ip conflict

Hello, i cant get 2 computers to go on internet at once if i set to obtain ip address automatically then it will only connect locally i have to use t...

TheParoxysm

Internet connection problem after router use

Hello, My sister bought a belkin wireless router for using my girlfriends laptop in her room while she was on holiday. It was connected through my...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
Bill

How to access other computer with internet

Hello, i want to share pc with my friend pc through internet , i am using windows Vista and my friend use windows XP. how i connect with my friend a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
Qvorum

Ip address

Hello, I will like to know how I can connect to my computer through the internet using my IP address as a remote server to connect to my P...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
Qvorum

Internet speed reduced

Hello, My name is Rajesh. I ahev recently setup my internet with a d-link adsl modem with a wired connection to my desktop and with wireless to lapto...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
Qvorum

My network problems

Hello, my internet turns off everytime the phone rings and will only come back on once the call has ended. i have not got a clue why and i need some1...

10 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
Qvorum

Pc & broadband internet access

Hello, I have broadband internet access, and I am trying to figure out how to connect my pc to my tv for internet tv.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Modem on-line, router not

I have a similar, but slightly different problem from the other posts thus far. I have two laptop computers I'm trying to run on one wireless router....

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Xp reinstall and no network

Hello, I have been working on my computer for a day or so now and still do not know what the problem is. I recently reformatted my computer and re...

GiantLeap

Sharing internet connection using router

Hello, I wish to share an internet connection btw a laptop (host computer:o/s Windows Vista) that has a wireless connection and a pc (o/s Windows X...

GiantLeap

Give me hp pavillion dv9000 wifi driver

Hello, i need a hp pavillion dv90000 pavillion wifi driver can u pls send me driver of wi fi thanks my emai is aman7_deep@hotmail.com

jmp59

Solution for exel file opening

solution fro this massege whilt opening of Ms Exel File as below "This file is not in a recogniozable format If you know the file is from another pr...

GiantLeap

Regedit

Hello, i cant able to access regedit from start--> run and also my taskmanager also disabled automatically if any body can help to trouble shoot it

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Entair net work

Hello, all users are apparing in active dir but in the Entair network soeme of users are apparing in win2k3 , how to find all users in entair net wo...

GiantLeap

Help? (wireless adpater for xbox 360)

Hey people. I've been having this problem with my Xbox 360 wireless adapter. See, I'm trying to use it as an adapter for another PC rather than an Xbo...

GiantLeap

Wireless concetion problem

Hello, I need an advice on how i am going to fix my connection problem...... I used to have a time warner cable connection using lynksys wireless-...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Win socket recv

Hello, I am working on windows networking program using winsock2 api's. I am facing strange problem while send and recv. While I send the d...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Not able to access other comps on network

Hello, I have 4 PCs, 2 desktop and 2 Laptops, in my home network. I use a Linksys router. 1 desktop is conencted via a network cable, rest connect...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

How to make a server with connect 10 system

Hello, how to make a server with connect 10 system please reply

6 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Wireless connection problem

Hello, i have just brought a new wireless router and a usb dongle to receive the router. The router works fine when it is hard wired but as soon as y...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

My systems wont connect!!!

Hello, i need help, l have a complet network in a location and another complete network in another location, i try accessing this two network from ea...

GiantLeap

Unable to access internet explorere

Hello, I have a wireless Dell laptop. I do not have a wireless router. I'm able to connect with linksys(unsecured connection) however I am unable...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Ares not connecting in my pc(it was under lan

Hello, hi, this is rag,i have a problem in my pc for searching using ares xp. my system is under LAN connection.i installed ares /other download s/w...

GiantLeap

Cannot change static ip address

hello I am using win XP, using a wireless NIC, I caanot change tyhe IP of the card message :there is a hidden IP with the card cannot be changed

4 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Ftp download error

Hello,win 2003 server and installed service pack2 ftp using IE download files from intranet other server following" error occur your security alert yo...

GiantLeap

"remote access"

Solved

Hello, hiii, I want to remotely access the System details, actually i have found lots of server -client code.. but i want the java code for remot...

GiantLeap

What is hxxp

Solved

Hello, Dear peoples!!! I m fine and hope it will same form you. Last few day I m thinking about HXXp that what is it, How to make a HXXP link and i...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Share the internet

Hello, I have Four PC's in my office room all are connected with each other through a wired connection, but the internet facility is provded to onl...

GiantLeap

Surffing restrictions to users

Hello, i dont have to used the full acsses the our domain internet explorer that using only administrative or selected users so pls i wan...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Problem with adsl, plz help

Hi, i have an ADSL connection ( 256 Kb/s ), my router is Asus WL 600g, my PC is connected directly to the router, the problem is after 5-10 mins of b...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

I need help on my router pls help me

Hello, I set everything on my router but i accidentally choose dsl instead of cable internet because i have comcast cable internet so how do i chang...

GiantLeap

Wireless mouse not working

i just bought a wireless logitech mouse and i connected it to my pc but it is not working.i dont understand what's going on could you please help me ?...

wizzers

Connect inernet to 10 computers w/o server

Hello, How do I connect the internet to 10 computers using a router and a switch? How many ports should the router have? the switch?

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
amateur

Wireless driver?

Hello, i had my gateway notebook wiped, and now i dont have any type of wireless ability, not even the icon. What to do? Is it my wireless driver? An...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Help i nedd to reinstall my network connector

Hello,my name is kimme i recently got a hp pavilion dv2000 notebook and when i turn on and try to connect it tell me my network connector is missing h...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
satelitepro

Secure my laptop signal through linksys route

Hello, I just installed a Linksys D-Link Wireless router, and I discovered that I was receiving signal from a variety of sources. Is there any w...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
james

D_link

Hello, i have connected my computer with a D_link and its says its connected with a speed of 100 mbps its not receiving internet what should i do abo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Can't connect to linkskys

Hello, I was a user of the wireless network linksys . Now, recently I noticed that my linksys network needed a WPA or WEP key . I was having the key ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
AP

Linksys wag160n

Hello, I just got Linksys WAG160N which I made the setup easy and fast for the notebook through the cable . I although made my wireless connection ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
andy

My linksys is not working

Hello, i face one big problem for me. i have BSNL inter neti have 30 linksys routers i give n BASNL phone cable to modem one system to modam one mo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
VikasGenius

Lost my lan connection

Hello, I wondered if there was anyone that can help me a driver NVIDIA nForce Networking controller was deleted by accident on my PC and since then...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
xpcman
Results 9551 - 9600 out of a total of 9,931