The discussions

How do i set up 2 comp- 1 wireless and 1 not

Hello, I have a desktop running xp home hooked to my cable modem. I do not want thins to change since my job will not allow wiress connection. I have...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Macos & winvista adsl sharing

Hello everybody, thanx 4ur support in advance, i have a complex problem! Well i have ADSL at home for my Win Vista n my brother uses MacOS. i wud lik...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Can't connect with the two laptops

Hello,I have a linksys 2.4 ghz wireless-b I have used it for over a year and now the laptops won't get on line with it when I try to connect it says...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Securing network

Hello, I have my wireless already set up, but when it was set up it wasn't secured. how do i go back and secure it?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Wired and wireless networking

Hello, I was wondering if anybody here could lend some advice. Myself and two flatmates are trying to set up a network to play C&C3-KW. They're usi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Wireless internet disappearing

Hello, I was trying to connect to the internet today to discover that wireless internet suddenly no longer exists on my laptop. I called HP and they ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2008 by
prasadi

Admin tips - where 2 find them?

Hello, Doeas anybody knows where can i have some administrator's tips for good admin performances online plz? Thanking you very much

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2008 by
crazy_devil

Wireless connection

Hello, I am running vista windows on my laptop and my internet connection is verizon wireless trying to run a router so that i can run my xbox through...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2008 by
crazy_devil

Wireless connection on laptop

Solved

Hello :) Okay here's my problem I hope to make it as clear as possible. I bought a Dell Inspiron 600m off a friend for school use. We had to re-...

12 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2008 by
ferrigodmother

Who isusing this ip number(81.215.180.83)

Hello, I would like to inform abouth my question

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2008 by
Duke_42

Evo n115 ethernet controller

Hello, everybody! I need your help! I have a Compaq Evo N115 Model laptop and I cannot make a Network Connection because the ethernet controller...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2008 by
abacus

I cant access to my sharedocs please help

Hello, i have a problem using my sharedocuments , before , i share all the document in the cyber cafe i work on, i use to acces all the files from al...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2008 by
mrslash

Local ip address

Kindly, help me with Local Internet Protocol (IP) address, to be able to connect more than a computer

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2008 by
akkosh

Network topologies

Hi i'd like to know where and in what situations can we use the different topologies, for e.g I guess that supermarkets will use the star topology ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2008 by
BHAT080380

Question about music

Hello, The song "I'll soon" is in the 3rd where the 5th book of Lorie? Tanks for help

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2008 by
Anonymous User

Problem of carte rã©seau

Hello Mr. i bought one Laptop Computer acer in international exposition 15 days ago,but at present an problem for connection by wireless network and ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2008 by
Anonymous User

Sharing

Hello, my question is how to share music on the network !

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2008 by
zefenix

Networking with my printer

Hello, just got a new printer in my office , and i want to put it on network so as everybody can use the same printer at the office. is there anyone ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2008 by
melana

Remote browsing

Hello, i want to use remote access to get a folder from my sister Machine in USA. We have tried a lot without accessing the folder. Can you help ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Stor history tchatche msn

hello i tchatche with msn in my office and at home with other computer i search store my history in the web for see the last tchatche in diff...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2008 by
tchiguvara1

Delete lingering object..

Solved

Hello, How do you delete a lingering object?

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2008 by
ziggy7

Strange feelings

Solved

Hello to all geeks! Do you think that there is a secret powerful government that watch all what we do on internet?

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2008 by
yogui7

Problem with facebook

Hello !! URGENCE !!!!!!!!!! i'm not being able to join : Www.facebook.com !!! My ping reply is : time out !!! Is anybody out here facing t...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2008 by
zefenix

Wireless - no connectivity

Hi everyone. Would love if someone could please help me out! I’m trying to set up a wireless connection as I've moved rooms and cable is in old bedr...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2008 by
Halimouche

Total cost of ownership.

Solved

Hello, I want to know when considering the purchase of a new operating system, what is meant by "Total Cost of Ownership?" Is it the application...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2008 by
myrkhaoula

Accessing somebody else desktop

Hi, I’m sorry I might sound little silly… I've heard of something that you and your buddy go to and both of you do something to pick which desktop yo...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2008 by
smartass

Wireless headphones

Hi people! I want to buy a really good pair of wireless headphones. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do they connect to the PC or TV? I’m thin...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2008 by
JohnsonD

Sharing wireless connexion

Hello, Me and my front neighbor want to share Internet so I’ll be doing it wireless. I guess I will need a wireless card.... Any card will do?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2008 by
Kev255

Wireless network working intermittently

Hello, I had a wireless network that worked intermittently - so I thought I would wire it via Ethernet. I have Ethernet cards in both PCs, have bough...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2008 by
john88

Modem problem

Solved

Friend of mine has a computer with windows XP professional operating system and is trying to get on the internet through his phone line but the error ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2008 by
nerds
Results 9901 - 9930 out of a total of 9,930