Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5001 - 5050 of about 16,600
  • Inserting different photos into cells- macro Closed

Hi, I am not a super savvy programmer, but looking for a Macro that might automate inserting a photo (so user selects image) and then re-sizing the ph...

darcyjane | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • how we can convert number to word in excel Closed

how we can convert number to word in excel?

chamak77 | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Need to create a macro Closed

i have no clue on how to create a macro.i need to copy all items in sheet 1 rows to columns in sheet 2 every time its updated. sheet one will change ...

bettyjk | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 6, 2015
    2 replies
  • Shape not showing Text in excel Closed

I moke a shape in excel I wrote text in shape but when I click on another cell the text disappears. Please Help!

umer007 | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Retrival of email login data Closed

Hi guys - I wonder if you could help with a friends problem? He was using Windows XP and Outlook Express to access his emails. Then tragedy struck...

BrianGreen | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 6, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro for opening a new Word document from My Templates item Closed

Hello, I am using Mac Office 2011. I regularly need to create new Word documents, using a customized template I created. Usually, I have to go...

ybiancheng | Word | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • If Function Closed

Hello, I'm having a bit of a trouble working the If Function in excel. Here's my problem: My manager asked me to find the commission fees to cha...

Jen | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Number that turns in to date. Closed

Hello, hi I'm Nokuthula. I want to ask why when I try to put a number it turn and become a date. Why is that ? Configuration: Windows 7 / C...

Zet | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to repeat a row 4 times, while increasing sequence Solved/Closed

Hello all, I need help on the best way to repeat this 4 times, and then increase the number at the end. I need this: Column A AAA_BBB_0002135 ...

Stumped.. | Excel | Latest reply: OldCoder Feb 6, 2015
    2 replies
  • Using one cell to refer to many Closed

Hello, I'm trying to do something I'm not sure is possible. I have a spreadsheet to keep track of receipts and group items by category. In one column ...

Underwater | Excel | Latest reply: Underwater Feb 5, 2015
    2 replies
  • Creating a task reminder for all tasks for that day Closed

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. I need to attempt to create a task reminder pop up that will list all tasks that need to be done today. An...

mhurd | Excel | Latest reply: mhurd Feb 5, 2015
    4 replies
  • Converting rows of data in notepad to columns Solved/Closed

Hello, Needing help please. From a pdf data base supplied, I have copied the contents over onto notepad. The data within this notepad contains firs...

Need help | Excel | Latest reply: Philgood_FR Feb 5, 2015
    2 replies
  • Excel Closed

Hello, How to copy data from one sheet in a row containing formulas to another sheet in a column but not in a row still have the same data with it...

Popo | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Problem with formula using ISBLANK Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using the ISBLANK function to execute formulas in my spread sheet. If I use a formula to add or subtract, such as =IF(ISBLANK(D13)...

• conditionally copy columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a table with thousands of rows of text. Column B has errors in the data which I have fixed in column C (has many blank cells). I would l...

GMHerbs | Excel | Latest reply: GMHerbs Feb 4, 2015
    2 replies
  • convert Nov-11-2014 to dd/mm/yyyy in Excel Closed

Hello, I need assistance, Need to convert the following date of "Nov-11-2014" to dd/mm/yyyy Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0

jtijerino | Excel | Latest reply: jtijerino Feb 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • find word on Sheet1 move all adjacent column values to sheet2 Closed

Hello, I have a list of accounts and information on items inside the accounts along with the account owner. It goes like this, A= account number, B...

feeders | Excel | Latest reply: feeders Feb 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • Change a range dynamically - VBA script. Solved/Closed

Hi everyone. I am stuck on a small problem with writing a Macro in Excel and would appreciate some help. I have the following script: For...

BrianGreen | Excel | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 4, 2015
    5 replies
  • logging Closed

I have a form that we have to manually insert data into. And I would like to log the data in a sperate workbook of list of 200 people. Logging it i...

acastle | Excel | Latest reply: acastle Feb 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • copying info Closed

Hello, How do I get information in one cell to two there sheets with out copy and paste. The info in the cells are the same on all three sheets bu...

CDUB | Excel | Latest reply: CDUB Feb 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • If formula Closed

This formula is killing me! I have a column of numbers E3:E12. These are dollar amounts of bills that have been paid. E13 contains the sum of t...

Brandonw409 | Excel | Latest reply: pijaku Feb 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • details to another worksheet fr main worksheet using macro Closed

Hi, I trying to input my project data into my Master list. When we won or lost the project, the data will auto disappear and transfer to the Won list ...

kai1401 | Excel | Latest reply: kai1401 Feb 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Date not showing up as a date??? Closed

Hello, I have entered & formatted a column as a date but shows up as a 5 digit number. I followed your instructions and it still showing up as a 5 ...

phaney | Excel | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 3, 2015
    5 replies
  • Ms. Closed

working with several worksheets in one notebook, how do I get amounts from sheet 1 plus sheet 2 plus sheet 3 etc. to total to the final total sheet? ...

4536057 | Excel | Latest reply: 4536057 Feb 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formating Closed

I have several rows of data and a legend which needs to apply based on the mutiple values. The idea is that D1/D2 equals a % if that percentage is a...

Mscrystal | Excel | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Macros code Closed

My excel depends on date column.... I have used macros to calculate all my required columns. So when I generate data for today or tomorrow I get on...

Gokulcgs | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 3, 2015
    10 replies
  • Exchange inbox repair tool Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Exchange 2010 server that is being used to temporarily hold mailboxes. After a reboot the .edb file went from 276gb to 0kb. Of cour...

sorincornea | Outlook | Latest reply: sorincornea Feb 3, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro for transferring data from one excel to different excel Closed

Hi I need macro for transferring data from one excel to different excel. Here I want to transfer data from "Book" = "temp", "Sheets" = "auditreport...

Gokul | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Looking for help with a macro/vba for find/copy/paste Closed

I have a lot of data in column A of a spread sheet. I would like to "search" for part of a string, and then copy the row of the cell with this data in...

nsettlemire | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 2, 2015
    7 replies
  • Enter current time in a cell by clicking it Closed

Hello, I followed the instructions and it works great. My problem is how do you turn it off with out deleting the visual basic entry? AJ Co...

AJ | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • If function date problem Closed

Hello, i am trying to use excel to give me two values depepnding if its a monday or a wednesday i have a date box so every week a person will pu...

zombie_hunter | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • Comparing two lists of names in Excel and then sorting them Closed

Hello, I am wanting to compare two columns of information containing names from two different excel sheets. Names that do not appear on both list...

atjays | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Can I accomplish this with Conditional Formatting or another way Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets. I would like to enter values in a column of sheet 1. When any of those values match a value in a table on sheet 2, ...

SD | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

Hello, I Want to change date format dd/mm/yyyy to dd.mm.yyyy in MS Excel 2003 Please solve my problem urgently

anand | Excel | Latest reply: kieferschild Feb 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • removing false in excel Solved/Closed

=IF(D5>=150000,D5*21/100,IF(D5>=100000,D5*15/100,IF(D5>=70000,D5*21/100,IF(D5>=50000,D5*7/1000)))) What,s wrong in this formula Please Help!

umer007 | Excel | Latest reply: umer007 Feb 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • VBA UDF for Color Closed

Hello, I'm sure my question is simple to most of you as I'm new to UDF. I've created the following UDF but cannot apply it across columns when I us...

Debbie | Excel | Latest reply: Debbie Feb 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Increment a cell value - conditions applied Solved/Closed

Hello, I needed a formula to add a value to a cell when the cell next to it contains a value where that value is obtained by incrementing the value ...

peweuk | Excel | Latest reply: peweuk Feb 1, 2015
    2 replies
  • Michelle Closed

Hello, I am Having enormous difficulty with my MAC keyboard operating in Excel. I feel i must have put the scroll lock on but cannot find any ...

Michelle | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Feb 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • want to copy sheet1 data to sheet2 Closed

Hello, hi there i am just new to excel and iam trying to understand by praticing by own i want to copy sheet1 data to sheet2 when im typing in she...

NASEER | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 30, 2015
    1 reply
  • Apply a negative until 0 is reached in Excel Closed

I am trying to create either a formula or a macro (which I do not know how to create) so that the following rule works: (1) If last row of data (ie c...

kentster4 | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Jan 30, 2015
    3 replies
  • How to merge the data from 2 different sheets into 1? Closed

I currently have 2 spreadsheets which show payments from 2 different companies. I'd like to be able to merge them into one spreadsheet which updates i...

gcaorsiw | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Jan 30, 2015
    3 replies
  • Rating from Parameter Lookup Solved/Closed

Hi.. I have some data that reference parameter to fill Rating in my excel sheet. The problem is those parameter are in Text Type. Here is the e...

dxa02091 | Excel | Latest reply: dxa02091 Jan 30, 2015
    11 replies
  • Free Publisher Closed

During installation the message for product key appears and the text is in French, even though it says English on the webpage which has the downloade ...

• Nesting if() functions? Solved/Closed

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to Excel, so bear with me here. I'm making this spreadsheet to check if the payments of certain products are either la...

gcaorsiw | Excel | Latest reply: pijaku Jan 29, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel macro create new sheet copy & paste cells Closed

Dear Sir I need help in a macro to create a new sheets with colum A name and copy row cells to the new sheet. Name Age Gender XX 25 M ...

Matar | Excel | Latest reply: pijaku Jan 29, 2015
    1 reply
  • i'm not able to send emails Closed

Hello, i use bsnl broadband at home. should i reconfigure my account settings to send emails if my broadband provider initially was different from...

Ranger | Outlook | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 29, 2015
    1 reply
  • Word & Excel error Closed

Hello, In my system some of word & Excel file automatically renamed as some other format (Eg: SUPPORT.XLSX.gsjwsuk). If am open through again ...

Syam.N.K | Office Software | Latest reply: Syam.N.K Jan 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • automiatic email Closed

Hi all, I have used excel for years but never at an expert level. I am currently in a position where I need to view multiple tabs of data daily to...

fpiechota | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 28, 2015
    2 replies
  • outlook e mails Closed

Hello, Cannot send messages but receive. Get message when sending. 0x80042109 Thank you Adriaan Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

4102225012087 | Outlook | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • I'd like to change a PDF file to word, excel and PowerPoint Closed

To whom it may concern I'd like to change a PDF document to excel, word and power point. Please help me soon as this is as a matter of urgency. ...

rperumal | PDF | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 28, 2015
    1 reply