The discussions

Copy range depending on a cell values

Hello, i am looking for a script that gives me the following : column A to D contains my data that I want to copy to another sheet, E/F contai...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
TrowaD

Help with vba

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to program a macro in Excell 2010. What I need it to do is look in a Range for the NotEmptyCells and change their property fro...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2012 by
amedotero

Copy data into next empty cell in new sheet

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a 2 sheet workbook which has the input details in Sheet1 A1 and this is changed weekly but the info in this cell shoul...

15 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows a set number of times

Hello, I have a delivery manifest that shows the amount of products coming in, descriptions etc. that we use to produce barcode labels. Unfortunat...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Organizing data

Hello, This is not as clear as it could be but I will try. I have a spreadsheet that has two columns. The left column (A) is populated by 8-Digit ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba/macro for keyword based search on listed urls.

Greetings respected team, Kindly advise if it is possible to create an Excel based VBA or Macro that helps search predefined keywords in predefined...

rizvisa1

Macro to create sales report

Hello, i have a set of invoice] in excel formats in a folder. I need to generate a sales report for this. sales report should contain bill no, dat...

rizvisa1

Worksheet columns added into one worksheet

Good Day! I need to take Column/Row: M18 from worksheets 05202011 thru 12302011 (example: sheet 14 thru sheet 46), add and enter in to blank/anothe...

rizvisa1

Auto filter problem

Solved

Hello, when i am filtering any item for adding value in that item, it will gets filter but the blank cell coming at last is much further behind th...

rizvisa1

Recalculate formula when format changes

Hello, I have a VB module that sums cells with a specific color background. It works fine but I have to click on the cell with the formula to get...

rizvisa1

Splitting list of names with formula - can you spot what's wrong

Solved

Hi everyone, I have a list of 1805 names which are gathered in a single column. These names range in length and "format" (e.g. John Smith, John C ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Vba query

Hello, I'm trying to program a macro in Excell 2007. I want to put up formular for multiplying various columns and dividing eg((A5*B5)+A5)/C5...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

If function in excel

Solved

Hello, my formula is =If(or(A5="016f7",A5="016b8",A5="017a3"),The monthly instalment is equivalent to...........,"") I want in place of ..........

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
bkaromo

Comparing two excel worksheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to find an easy way to compare and extract data from two excel worksheets. This is the scenario.. I have an excel worksheet ...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
lcouri

Help with populating multiple if functions

Hello, I'm working in an excel workbook with several sheets. I want information from the "Income" sheet to populate to the "Discounts" sheet whe...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Cut/copy in vba

Solved

Hello, I am fairly new to Macros but I am trying to write vba code in Excel 2003 version that will enable me to cut/copy a table from one worksh...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Chamberlyn

Excel adding a price to data entered

Hello, here's my problem, I have a scanner which I scan my product with and it enters the product into a cell and I want excel to be able to recoginis...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
aspperasp

Create a dbr - database reporting tool for a list of exceptions!

Hello, I am new to VB programming. I need your help to make a DBR - Data base Reporting tool for the back end process at work which could be als...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Convert

Hello, how to convert numeric to alphabet in excel ? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Macros in my spreadsheet

Hello, I managed to create a macro to show the following: If (I30,I3*G3,H3*G3) and this repeats itself for cell N3,R3, V3,Z3 ETC. I need this...

TrowaD

Write a letter in open office

Hello, I would like to write a letter in open office but can't see where it is on computer.also could not confirm my activation. regards Con...

TrowaD

Automation

hello , i used to make a report on excel which exceed more than two hours every day i will mention the report in breif i have a big report whi...

TrowaD

Macro to move rows in excel automatically

Hello, I need to create a macro for Excel2010 that moves one to two rows of information to a preceding row and adds each row as a set of new colum...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2012 by
excelhelp33

Covnvert numbers to single words

Solved

Hello, In excel 2010 i would like to convert numers to words i.e. 123.00 (one two three point zero zero) or 1006235.23 (one zero zero six two thre...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Loop through subform and update 2 tables access 2007 vba

Hello, am pretty new to access and stuck on my first project...any help will be appreciated i got a subform that displays filtered data from a ...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Leaving a cell blank if one value of the formula is blank

Hello, I was making a template to be distributed to multiple receivers. Since the template is blank and must automatically count the number of day...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
MelyElly

Wd my book reset password

Solved

Hello, We recently had an employee leave our company. Her files are backed-up on a WD my book essential external hard drive. The program to resto...

24 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
VL

Using multiple if functions with data validation

Hello, Im trying to create a pull down menu with data validation, however for example if M4 = VT-901 then I want to be able to select a size 1080,...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Compare and copy data from one column to another

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to compare column A in Sheet 1 with column A in Sheet 2, then copy corresponding values in column N from sheet 1 to column N in ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Excel mini challenge

Hi, I need to compare 2 versions of the same data which reside on 2 different worksheets (within the same workbook). On the first sheet (the...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2012 by
TrowaD

Forluai

Hello, I am using Microsoft office as well excel, I am not expert in excel. Could you give a favour for its formulas and their applying tricks and...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Lookup with mulitple criteria

Hello, hi, i need to do a lookup based on mulitple criteria and need some help. my data worksheet is designed like this Client Category-A ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2012 by
smd_excel

Dynamically add date to column area of pivot table - access 2007

Hello, i created a pivot table in access 2007 the structure looks like this vessel zone total 1-mar-12 5-mar-12 12-mar-12 ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2012 by
smd_excel

Move item from 1 listbox to another listbox

Solved

Hello, need help on an excel listbox using vba. i've got 2 listboxes on a form. listbox1 is being populated from an excel sheet. i need to move...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2012 by
smd_excel

Ms office excel

Hello, HOW DO I FIX A FORMULA TO CHECK THE FOLLOWING: IF YEAR "2012" AND MONTH "FEBRUARY" THEN NO. OF DAYS IS 29 OR ELSE 28. FOR JANUARY, ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Excel formulaes

Solved

Hello, If there are two conditions, how to use the IF formulae. Regards

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2012 by
lancymenezes

Help on generating a number series using a macro

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate your help with a macro I am trying to create in Excel 2010 my Data is as below Column1 Column2 Column3 (Name) (start nu...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Hide rows meeting multiple criteria and search for unique values

Hello, While hours reading posts and forums have increased my knowledge of VBA in which I can create parts of the following request I am still unab...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Pdf to excel converter

Hello, Can someone help me in searching for a free software for pdf to excel converter. Thanks!

4 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
DianeCoville

From desktop to laptop, seeing the same office.

Hello, I need a free (hopefully) software that I can put on my laptop so that when my Manager has to see a client in her office (where my desktop co...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Conditional formating a word within a sentence - resent

Greetings, I am trying to highlight a word in red or blue that is located with a sentence in excel. The word "Reversal" exist in several sentenc...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
aquarelle

Dynamic range and named ranges

Solved

Hi, I have a list of students in Sheet 1,2,3 where being updated regularly. They are named ranges "Boys" & "Girls" in Column A & B respectively. In...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2012 by
iloco

Excel 2003

Hello, Can you help me, I am trying to write a conditonal formula in Excel 2003 that goes something like: If current date is 6mths from date o...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2012 by
TrowaD

Complete payroll computation

Hello, i would like to learn how to do payroll transactions. can you help me? thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.64

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Compare 2 cells in different worksheet and place the value

Hello, I am not expert in excel, and i need help to use a formula to compare 2 cells in other worksheet and fill the value in a blank cell if it is t...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2012 by
TrowaD

Delete certain data from excel

Hello, Im playing with big numbers of data in Excel. I want to do data cleansing process. How I want to delete certain rows that unnecessary anymore...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Info transfer based on entered value

Hello, I have data in n excel database called inventory. The first column of data represents a unique box number. I need to enter a box number, do...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2012 by
aspperasp

File conversion message

Solved/Closed

Hello, I use Microsoft Outlook 2003 for my emails. I cannot open any attachment that comes as a Microsoft Word document. I get the message "File Con...

10 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2012 by
rod

In outllook 2003 message format is hidden

Hello, i m using outlook 2003 whenever i create new mail i have to always select the option of HTML text. i found the setting how to set default....

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Excel dates

Hello, I have two excel sheets. In sheet one i have certain dates associated with certain IDs. In sheet two i have certain dates associa...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R
Results 5001 - 5050 out of a total of 12,260