The discussions

Software recovery help

Hello, My computer recently crashed, and needed a new hard drive - as a result, I lost all of my software, including Microsoft Office. I was wonderi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
i'm the rapist(barry)

Counting cell with specific time

Hello, I need to count how many times 08:00:00 AM appears in a row of cells. Note this is a time format. Anyone can help greatly apprieciated...

6 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
vic

How to create a clickable button and macro in

Hello, I am trying to create a button in an Excel worksheet that will continuously recalculate the formulas on a given sheet. I have seen a button...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Excelguru

Internet conected but can't brows in day time

Hello, Internet connected but can't browse during only day time . After 8 p.m. to 9 a.m.{appro.} i can browse easily My ISP is TATA broadband . Tat...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
Jean-François Pillou  

If than

Hello, I am looking for a simple formula or macro for an excel spreadsheet. If a value is selected from a drop down list in Cell A and that value is...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Browse the internet w/o internet connection

Hello, is it possible to connect or browse the internet without an internet connection?!!!!!!!!!!! please!! answer...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Password problem

Hello, i've received and e-mail telling me that someone might have been accessing my e-mail acount. so i decided to change my password. i've changed ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Macro iterate through with if

Hello, I am trying to write a macro in excel but it has me completely stumped. I want to paste into column P the word 'resolved' for each cell wher...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Reagerding macro

Hello, I am using ofice 2003(Excel).While opening the excel every time i am getting a popup reagarding the enable macro option,what i am doing is set...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
ananth

My usb doesnt work

Hello, im alacard and 1 of my usb's doesn't work and it shows the folder symbol instead of the usb picture and when i try to open it is says j:\ is n...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
slowfood78

Internet browsing in computer through china m

Hello, Thank you very much for providing gee pee 7310 pc suite link. But gee pee pc suite does not have any option for the browsing internet ...

nsense

Excel formatting and sorting dates

Hello, Problem.... I'm entering dates into Excel. I need these dates date in the format "ddmmyyyy" with leading zeroes where the day is < 10 e.g. ...

mubashir aziz

Need to do vlookup and return differen values

Hello, Hi, I need to enter a name. The macro should then find it in a table and return the name and two other numbers in the same row. Imagine Name...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Find text, get number and color cell green

Hello, I am making my own budget and have trouble doing the following: From my online bank I export all my account activities one month at a tim...

mubashir aziz

Windows live messenger kepps shutting down

Hello, every time i sign into my windows live messenger it kicks me bk out. a window pops up saying windows live messenger has stopped working...searc...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
sharp

Pen drive protect password assign ???

Hello, Can i assign the password for my pendrive ????? Provide the solution for this problem and take me support one.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
superfreakz

How to connect phone to pc and browse

Hello, can anyone plz explain to me how to connect phone to browse on pc or laptop...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
milky

Outlook still isnt working

Hello, I have been following the progress of this problem. I have tried each suggestion. All my email accounts including gmail accounts were workin...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
nokiachan

Password forgotten

I once created an e-mail address of which the above e-mail address was chosen, unfortunately i never had an opportunity to use it. However the same e-...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
gmcup

Linking cells within excel

Hello, How do I change one cell in a worksheet one and have it update the other worksheets at the same time within the same Excel file. Keith

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Above cell

Solved

I get a large database every week in which I have to insert a row every row different than the one above, it is a tedeous task that takes me hours, I'...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
motorsito

Outlook 2003 - restore file does not show up

Hello, Friend of mine has got desktop with XP home Edition (not professional) OS get corrupted; I took the HD out and backup its data. I copied...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
zillah2004

Outlook and outlook express

Hello, We are configure the email one email ID are using two desktop systems (System1 and System2). Still now some mail download system1 and anoth...

kofastamps

Countifs function

Hello, i am using the countifs function, i have on sheet 2 cell d4 the work has to say pending and on same sheet cell e4 has the date entered that day...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Some steel my ohter email pasword

Hello, somebody steel my ohter email add so i can t open i need help

hotpurs

Repairconsole no password

Hello, I've got a problem getting into my windows. it crashed due to overclocking. So I had to reset the bios. Now I cant log in. (just a black scre...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
Ali@s

Execel hint

Hello, how can a number match in different sheets of excel file.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Auto copying from sheet to other sheet text a

Hello, i had one excel sheet which contains one tracker of four sheets. I want a formula to copy that data's from one sheet to other sheet au...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Formula

Hello, Hi, I'm looking to get these results in an excel file. I have a list of names that have ID's accociated with them. I'd like to have a col...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Checking multiple cell values and validating

Hello, im the basic excel user. i have been encountered with the issue where i have to check whether a particular value is present in the cell a...

mubashir aziz

Count with conditions

Hello, I'm currently working on a set of observation data and am trying to create a count formula based on multiple conditions. eg. Mon ...

Kabir

Match two columns in different sheets

Hello, I have three work sheets with columns namley process code, process name, quantity produced per day. I need to create another sheet comprises...

mikloise

Regular epression in excel

Hello, I have 2 questions in excel 2007: 1) I have excel columns with the format 12,4 17,1 8,2 etc.. I want to replace it with ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
Excelguru

Lost word

Hello, I have lost Windows Word from my lap top. It is Winows Vista Home Premium. can anyone help me please ?

statehold

Excel undo buffer macro access

Hello, Is there any VBA object or Windows API access to the undo buffer/command history in Excel 2000? Cheers

livebox12

Excel column sort

Solved

Hello, i have a list of numbers/letters titles written like: 1KFLS921 there are around 2000 of these listed down column A. i have the same l...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
ZaQ

Not able to send in gmail or yahoo

Hello, I'm unable to send e-mails via gmail or yahoo in Outlook XP (2002). All worked fine till I had to reformat my hard drive and reload XP and all ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
Maggie Rose

Microsoft office ?

Solved

Hello, Does Microsoft Office work on Windows Vista ?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
anonymous

Connecting a laptop on lcd

Hello, I have a sharp projector in a confrence room , the problem is it will only conect to some Laptops. Do you think if there is a standard configu...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
fretopde

Tips for writting macro in excel

Hello, I have one excel file which contains more than 15000 records. for one column i need to find and replace (ex : -500 to 0) number starting wi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
phdhopes

Excel - reset / replace seconds to zero

Solved

Hello, i have an Excel 2007 file which has in sheet1 the time people enter to the system with the format ex. 11:55:31 AM and i need to reset all the ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
safy_al_nya

Excel

Hello, i am prasath explain the various addressing modes supported in excel that can be used in the formulas prasath

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
ameertozor

I forgot my password and the secret answer

Hello, i forgot my email password en the secret answer.. plzzzz helpp me .. i have important message on the email:(:( the email is r-.-leb-.-a.1@hot...

devis21

Open pdf

Hello, When I try to open pdf files in Outlook 2003 the files try to open in Word I have no cluewhat to do please help Ray

kevlaruni

Can't open my file from my docoment

Hello, i can't open my essay from my docoment, it seems somebody hacked my computer. everytime i try to open my essay it requires a password to open ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
vince

Conditional formatting

Hello, I have a list of addresses, and I have incorrect addresses (in column G) marked in red. I want the name (in column B) associated with that a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Worksheet name

Hello, in sheet 1, i need to get the name of other worksheets using formulas. thanks,

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

How to run flash macro

Hello, How to run flash macro srinivas pattem

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Macro to del space in cell

Hello, I need a macro that after I goto a cell I start the macro that then goes home in the cell. Then it deletes the empty space in the begining of...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
jak58

From ppt to flash

Hello, I'm new on this forum... I'm making a digitizing of a medical congress, I have an audio recording MP3 and PPT slides... I need to sync PPT ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
Green Problem
Results 11701 - 11750 out of a total of 12,261