The discussions

Working with time in a rota spreed sheet

Hello, I have a spreadsheet of a work rota, i have start and end time in seperate columns , i need to work out how many hours each persons shift...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Help with calendar

Hello, Hello, I am trying to make a calendar that when you click on a certain day number it will bring up a sheet to input data. I also wa...

rizvisa1

Match data from excell

Solved

Hello, I have information in different spreadshits which I would like to match by the name and year of a company. How can I do that? Example: ...

rizvisa1

Search range if two vaules are the same copy

Hello, i'm a new in excel soo that's very hard for me to understand. i need a formula or a vba code for the following : i have two excel files...

rizvisa1

Give results if a value in a column matches

Hello, I would like Column L on sheet 1 to display the data in Column O on sheet 3 if the data in column A on sheet 1 matches the data in column c i...

rizvisa1

Sort data with same value

Hello, QUESTION ONE I have alot of data that needs to be sorted by date column A and and column E and F have values entered. Now need to sort onl...

rizvisa1

Copy data from 1 excel sheet to another by cl

Hello, i am trying to copy data from 1 excel sheet to another by clicking on button. my code is: Sub Button4_Click() Worksheets("ManHour").Ran...

rizvisa1

If formula help

Hello, I am trying to create a spreadsheet using Excel 2010. All the data works fine... Except for this one formula. When entered into seperate...

rizvisa1

Locating excel files and copying using macro

Hello, I want to copy certain data on rows and columns of different excel file from one tab with the date as the identifier and put it in a new...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel/vba2010-select cells between 2 keywords

Solved

Hi guys, Here's a tricky one. I'm trying to write a macro that starts from the active cell - goes up the column selecting say 20 cells and searches...

27 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Matching columns from different worksheet

Hello, I am trying to match project codes in different work sheets and display the date. Column E5 worksheet Contract award to match worksheet ...

rizvisa1

Cells ending in '0'

Hello, Is it possible to use conditional formatting to highlight the cells in a column of sequencial numbers ending in '0'? ie 10, 20, 30 etc to ...

rizvisa1

Excel 2010 lookup options

Closed

Hello, I'm trying to compare a field with TODAY() against a range a fields that are sequential dates, and when it matches, I need to return the values...

pcsces

Help with excel

Solved

Hello, does anyone kno of a formula that will automatically input the next month. for example if I am starting with 10/28/2011 what is the formu...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
kittycat

Multiple rows and columns in a single row

Hello, I have some data in excel sheet. Here is the example. AAA 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
klempit

If statements

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to create an "if statement" that will allow for the following scenario: B5

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy rows by column match condition

Hello, I want to copy the rows from one sheet to other sheet based on column name matching. E.g, ================================== EN...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
IMnotGoodATvba

Macro/vba needed to find, match, copy/paste

Closed

Hello, Ok so i've searched and searched and still haven't found code to do exactly what I need. The macro needs to be able to search hundrends of ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
IMnotGoodATvba

Help for the sku001.cab

Solved

Hello, I got a message when i was open the Microsoft Excel i got SKU011.CAB error i want to know how i get this error solutions Thanks Sh...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Key 25

Solved

Hello, i have a laptop hp pavilion g6, i am a student so i want to work on microsoft office, we ask me to enter a product key, so i don't how do i d...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Splitting document file from a merged file

Closed

Hello, here i had tried the coding for splitting the document file , guide me the coding to create a new document and to save the content from the ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Excel (mac) opens docs when started

Closed

Hello, Recently my Excel (Office 07 for Mac) program tries to open ALL the documents in a particular file whenever I start it up. It choses to open...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
miz_mdk

I need this excel formula urgently

Hello, I have the values 2,3, 2, 4, 5, 7,5,1. I want a formula that will select the first five lowest values and add them thanks

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

How to replace cell data based on criteria

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel that will utilize two spreadsheets. One sheet contains a large table of information while the other onl...

TrowaD

Matches using a list of keywords

Hello, Can you guys help me with this one? I have a list of keywords and I want to find all the rows that contains any words from my list. Exampl...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
Matt

Cant open downloaded image in my email

Hello, Hi i need somebody to help me with.., If i download a particular attached file in my email.., I could not open the attachment.. I am not a ...

pcsces

Hello, i can't open my word document

Hello, I can't open my word document for i think some unicode problem. one day i send one word document to my E-mail id after that process i can'...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Excel vba

Hello, Please, I face difficulties to come into solution on one issue about how to use vba & one cell of a sheet1 to enter data into cells on ano...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Pdf downloads but doesnt open well??

Hello, can you help me open my PDF cause my cousin send me an email and it has an attached file and when i download it its fine but when i open it ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2011 by
ardian12

Excel auto populate

Solved

Hello, I've created a drop down list as B, I and A. on one sheet I need it to calculate the count automatically. The next sheet has coulmns sa...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
Jebin

Excel macro

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula if I input an age range ex. 17-24 in one column then write a price, if another age range is entered ex. 25-2...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Phone unlock password.

Closed

Hello, i have samsung s 5230 phone which i have used for about three months. two days ago when i put it on as usual it asked for a password to unl...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Help! cells to follow "scrolling."

Hello! This is the situation that I am facing. I have already freezed the required panes on a spreadsheet however I am trying to get a table to...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel charts / graphs

Solved

Hello, I need your help with regards to creating a chart on a different sheet in the same workbook. I've got employee names on top as a row , ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Data copy commads

Hello, Sir i am faceing some problem. that i want values copy from C1 to C2, not link through formula. and C1 cell data or values copy to my anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Calculating a future date

Hello, I have a worksheet that needs to calculate the third weds. from today. So for example today is 11/19/11 in cell A1. I need cell B1 to tel...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy/paste formula to variable # of data

Solved

Hello, I'm recording a macro where I have data in Col A (it's variable, it can be 5K rows one month, 6K rows another month). I want to copy a for...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2011 by
B

Excel 2007 conundrum

Hello, I need to sum rangeof prices in Q6:P143, based on a selection made from a range of calender months in I6:1143. The calender months that ne...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2011 by
Marius

Phonelock forgot the password

Solved/Closed

Hello, how am I going to open again my phonelock ?? I have forgotten my password . please help . cherry mobile c2 Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2011 by
luckyg

Conversion of numbers to words in indian st.

Hello, Is there ne possibility to get the code by default as every time u open a new worksheet.B'coz wht m i gettng that able to do only at the s...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Installation asks for a password

Hello, I downloade some softwares while installation askes for a password , would you please show me to find the password, Thanks shekib l...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Formula needed for yes/no calculation

Closed

Hi, I am trying to create a formula with an IF function in Excel, but I can't seem to figure it out. Here's the "business case": I am trying to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Word 2007 open publisher 1997?

Hello, I have a document created with Publisher 1997 but I need to open it on a computer that only has Word 2007.Please help, can this be done? Than...

pcsces

Micro sd card password

Hello, i have my micro SD card..2GB...and it was locked...i dont know what was the pasword of it.......can you help me unlock my memory card????ah...

pcsces

Multiple rows in multiple columns

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with two columns and 100+ rows. Data in column A, the category repeats, Data in column B is unique to what is in col...

venkat1926

Make multiple columns into a single column

Hello, I have data in excel sheet with 3600 columns and each column has 6 rows.Suppose say Column 'A'...It has 6 rows.I want the Column 'B' dat...

venkat1926

Sorting and extracting data...

Solved

Hello, I need to extract the data from from the cells of Column "B" and placed it into cells of Columns "E" by comparing Column"A" and Column"D"....

10 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
Saud

Outlook express

Closed

Hello, I have a new computer Windows 7. My old computer was Windows XP. How do I get my files from Outlook Express? I downloaded them to a flash dri...

pcsces

Blank rows deletion

Hello, Dear friends, I really appreciate your support and help all the time. I have another problem and I need your help once again. I have ...

15 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
aquarelle

[ooo calc] spreadsheet: if / then ?

Closed

Hello I would like to make a comparison calculation and tried to use an IF(), but I keep getting an error. I use Open Office Calc, here, but that...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
abcdefg
Results 5751 - 5800 out of a total of 12,260