Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5401 - 5450 of about 16,600
  • date format Closed

hello, i ve an excel sheet and want to enter date in format dd/mm/yy, but cell automatically change it and treat as mm/dd/yy, i want excel treat i...

imran | Excel | Latest reply: imran Nov 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • create worksheet with a list,and fill the worksheet from another Closed

hi all, i want to ask.. if i want to create a worksheet with a list from sheet1, begin from b2, i figgured this out with macro from https://ccm.ne...

pencari | Excel | Latest reply: pencari Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to convert existing date to another date format in Excel Closed

Hello, I want to convert existing date like- 18.5.2014 to another date format like- 18 May, 2014 in office Excel 2007. Existing format is- ...

Biswajit-Shaha | Excel | Latest reply: Biswajit-Shaha Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto-update the last data in report sheet Closed

Hi all, Looking for help on my regular report. The water quality is updated regularly in the data sheet and need to transfer to the report sheet t...

Mettaa | Excel | Latest reply: Mettaa Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Simple copy/paste macro sheet to sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to use a receipt template in excel to print individual receipts. Once all data is entered, I will make single receipt printout ...

holliercs | Excel | Latest reply: holliercs Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting using Countifs - help Closed

=COUNTIFS(D$3:D$21,"Yes",$A$3:$A$21,$A3)>1 Above is my countif statement to count the number of times a particular criteria exists. D3:D21 should ...

prady3011 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 5, 2014
    5 replies
  • navigation bar Closed

Hello, I am using Powerpoint to create an elearning course. I was wondering if you knew of a simple way to incorporate a navigation bar. A progres...

deskmonkey | PowerPoint | Latest reply: deskmonkey Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Copy rows multiple time Closed

Hello Experts, I am trying to copy a row with multiple columns n number of time, here is an example SNo H No. Name State Times 67 ...

SK | Excel | Latest reply: SK Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to convert existing date to another date format Closed

Hello, I want to convert existing date like- 18.5.2014 to another date format like- 18 May, 2014. Existing Scenario is- 18.05.2014 19.05.2...

Biswajit | Excel | Latest reply: Biswajit Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • change the date format Closed

Hello, i wanna change the date format where the date is 10/5/2014 bur when i tried to filter month wise excel is taking it as 5th Oct'14 Config...

rajeev | Excel | Latest reply: rajeev Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • a table that filter makes problems Closed

Hi everyone, i dont know why but every time i filter something the whole screen goes blank. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

ibraun | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to transfer current data from one sheet to another sheet Closed

I have two sheets. The first sheet contains several columns for various vehicles wherein the first column is intended for the dates. Everyday I have t...

Sanjoangel | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to transfer current data from one sheet to another sheet Closed

Please refer to the figure below: My problem is that I want to see in Sheet 2 under column C the updated Odometer reading that I entered in S...

Sanjoangel | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • Highlight only if drop down menu changes? Excel 2010 Closed

Hello, I am trying to format my sheet so that it will highlight the cell only if my drop down menu changes from one value to another. I know how t...

NahteViro | Excel | Latest reply: NahteViro Nov 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • error in macro search Closed

I made a vba macro to retrieve data from a database in Excel. if the data is not found; I get an error message and I have to restart the macro again. ...

pepito121 | Excel | Latest reply: pepito121 Nov 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • return textbox value by combobox Closed

hi i have a combobox and a textbox.i want a vba to perform counting filtered range based on a the combox selected value.thanx in advance.

nameez | Excel | Latest reply: nameez Nov 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • how to insert/add zero before a format of number Closed

i have an excel sheet in which column A contains value like a)1344.0001, b)1344.001, c)344.001, d)1344 i want all my information to be in 000...

anuph | Excel | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting Closed

This is my first post and I need some help please. How can I format excel so that if E3 ="STO" then I3 Formula =F2*100*G2-H2, IF NOT I3=F2*100*G2+H2....

airnewtown | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy data from old excel file (97-2003) to the new file (2007) Closed

Hello, Pls, could someone advise me. I cannot Copy data from old version excel file (97-2003) to the new version excel 2007 sheet. The optio...

kaiserkareem | Excel | Latest reply: kaiserkareem Nov 2, 2014
    0 replies
  • Quote- Conditional automatic copy from sheet 2-4 back to sheet 1 Closed

Hi, does anyone know how to do the following. I want to automatically copy a product description and number of items to a front quote page (sheet 1) ...

eastoz | Excel | Latest reply: eastoz Nov 2, 2014
    0 replies
  • formula for my result card pleaz Closed

Hello, MAdam i want position farmula for my result card pleaz if u help me than i m thanked for this given data is Name Eng Urdu Math's En...

Chanda | Excel | Latest reply: Chanda Nov 1, 2014
    0 replies
  • how change date format in excel Closed

Hello, how to change and edit in date format dd/mm/yyyy in excel

sudhansu | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • Sum a cell with both numbers and alpha text Closed

Is there a way to add multiple cells that contain numbers but also contain alpha text?

sherbag | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 1, 2014
    3 replies
  • Data Selection Closed

Hello, I am looking for a macro or formula in excel to select some information according to the same criteria: eg. from this table A 3.32 10 12 ...

Boffo | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 1, 2014
    3 replies
  • Copying from master 'list' to new workbook Closed

Hello, I have an patient excel workbook which contains client columns for last name, first name, etc, and a (text) column titled 1:1, which contai...

JeffDC | Excel | Latest reply: JeffDC Oct 31, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, Would anyone know how to make this work in conditional formatting: =COUNTIFS(G1:K8,5,A1:E8,">=30")

jddsoft | Excel | Latest reply: jddsoft Oct 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to format cells based on the text in another cell Solved/Closed

Help me! I'm trying to conditionally format multiple cells based on different texts entered in another. For example: I have selected certain cells to...

Tillda | Excel | Latest reply: Tillda Oct 31, 2014
    2 replies
  • Create new sheets with template using data tab Closed

Hi, I'm a little new to macros but I'm making some progress. Basically what I need to do is create new sheets for each line of data, but I want tha...

dwmilligan | Excel | Latest reply: dwmilligan Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Match value in 2 separate columns and return a value from a 3rd Closed

Hello, Here is my issue. I have 2 worksheets within 1 workbook. I need to add a formula that will look at the value in sheet 1 column A and t...

JD_Silver | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Need Macro code for Search, Copy & Paste? Closed

Hello, I have Two Excel sheets , In Sheet2: Database file(Row wise Data has been updated i.e only in A column- refer below A1: Name A2 ...

hariexcel1987 | Excel | Latest reply: hariexcel1987 Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Automatic updation of date Closed

Hello, I am looking for a solution for the following The file format is as follows A : Name B: Date C: Time When some one enter the name...

SSP_UAE | Excel | Latest reply: SSP_UAE Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Automatic addition of date Closed

I want to add the date of modification of the cell in a file . the format is as follows A : Name B: Date C: Time When some one enter the nam...

SSP_UAE | Excel | Latest reply: SSP_UAE Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • formatting a column with repititive lines of texts with same col Closed

Hi i have just completed a time and motion excercise and i have enetered the details into excel. i have also cleaned up my data, checked for inc...

skyK | Excel | Latest reply: skyK Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to Copy my all data in excel sheet1 to sheet 2 Closed

HI.. all I have a Question. I have some data in my excel sheet1 . i want same data move or copy sheet1 to sheet2 by formula. i wait response. ...

c.pnadey6 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Making Buttons to direct to a certain cel location. Closed

Hello, I'm just wondering if its possible to make a button that redirects you to a certain cel information in EXcel. Sample: I want the button...

Mymyname | Excel | Latest reply: Mymyname Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto Copy Closed

I have a spreed sheet set up to log information on (sheet 1). On this sheet, it is a dynamic work sheet that we enter names on that we are currently w...

knight1103 | Excel | Latest reply: knight1103 Oct 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Insert/Remove photos depending up on ref. cell value changing Solved/Closed

Hello, I designed a Student Profile in excel using LOOKUP function. In this profile, near the Student Name title I created one drop down list of stu...

jinoob | Excel | Latest reply: KALEEM Oct 29, 2014
    9 replies
  • calculate difference in date Closed

Hello all I have date column in following format- 21/09/2014 06:26 AM I want to calculate difference between above date and today. I tried doing ...

gururajtiwari | Excel | Latest reply: gururajtiwari Oct 29, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to Create Macro to Search, Copy, & Paste? Closed

I have Two Excel sheets Sheet2: Database file(Row wise Data has been updated i.e only in A column- refer below A1: Name A2 : person nameA3: ...

hariexcel1987 | Excel | Latest reply: hariexcel1987 Oct 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Move multiple entries from main sheet to multiple sheets Closed

My First sheet is titled "D-4 listing" and contains all of the data for other sheets. I have columns F thru P that I put an "x" in if the information ...

DjSkidz | Excel | Latest reply: DjSkidz Oct 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel VBA copy and paste loop with logic condition Solved/Closed

Hi, I am new to VBA and would appreciate some help with a problem I am trying to solve. I would like a macro that is able to copy information f...

Yogibearv | Excel | Latest reply: Yogibearv Oct 28, 2014
    6 replies
  • Excel workbook with two sheets Solved/Closed

Hi, i have an Excel workbook with two sheets and when i enter data in sheet #1 it automatically goes to sheet # 2. How on earth can i stop this fro...

ibraun | Excel | Latest reply: ibraun Oct 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • Need help with formula if multiple cells are empty then another Closed

I am using excel 2010, I need help with a formula that i can t seem to get i know i am close. example. A1,B1,C1,D1 - if B1 is blank and C1 is blank ...

trevor34 | Excel | Latest reply: trevor34 Oct 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • Keep rules & formatting intact when data is copied to cells Closed

Hi, I have an excel sheet made with few rules and formatting for cells but many times I have the requirement to copy values to these cells from tex...

rchandran1 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 28, 2014
    3 replies
  • How to copy data from rows with value to a new sheet using macro Closed

I have a massive excel spread sheet that I am using to keep track of sales. I would like a formula or function that will take both the headers along...

ospeng | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 28, 2014
    3 replies
  • %age of numbers Closed

I have ten different numbers in a column. I want to calculate the percentage value of each number in next box to each number with respect to 350

rmanzoor | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • Substitute text into x in excel Closed

Hi there, I'm nowhere to run related to the above subject, hoping you can help me to sort out this issue. In column/row A1 text is equal to "clo...

Udjut | Excel | Latest reply: Udjut Oct 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Copying the same format data from n number of sheets in 1 sheet Closed

Hello, Scenario : I need to monitor a particular type of transactions. For each transaction done I get a automated mail with an attached excel. T...

sautri | Excel | Latest reply: sautri Oct 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel to send email when a cell changed Closed

Hi, I'm totally lost, I'm new to macro world and would like to send email from excel when a cell changed, the sheet is very simple: Name Pr...

thabeeb | Excel | Latest reply: thabeeb Oct 25, 2014
    0 replies
  • Shared File want to get a pop up message when the file is opened Closed

I am trying to share a file between 3 people. I found the share option but I want to get a pop up message anytime the file is already open & someone ...

kell70510 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 24, 2014
    3 replies