Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5201 - 5250 of about 16,600
  • Assistance with Excel macros Closed

Greetings all My company uses Excel to track inspections and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers and I'm trying to add some functionality to...

xOgrex | Excel | Latest reply: RayH Dec 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • Automatic duplication of info to sheet 2 for ordering form Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95 I'd like to know if anyone on this board could help me or direct me to where I can fi...

Pierre | Excel | Latest reply: Pierre Dec 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Text label and value if value in other worksheet is > 0 Closed

can anyone help me with a formula for this. Text label and value, if value in other worksheet from 2 different cells is > 0, label based on witch c...

fixradio | Excel | Latest reply: fixradio Dec 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting a row from a validation list Closed

Hello, OK, I am trying to apply a conditional format to a worksheet whereas I have a validation list in a column at the end of the row of data. Ba...

Todd | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Dec 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel-Macro to sumup data from multiple workbooks to Master xlsx Closed

Hi All, Can you please help me. Scenario: 1. There is a common template which has some tasks listed in columns against which the team members wil...

Unokashi | Excel | Latest reply: Unokashi Dec 19, 2014
    2 replies
  • VBA help! Closed

Hello, I am absolutely a novice when it comes to macros and VBA and need some help. I have a workbook with 6 worksheets. The first work sheet ("Al...

amandashipp | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 18, 2014
    2 replies
  • Using a Macro to copy & Paste from one sheet to another. Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi Guy's I hope you can help, I am using two sheets. one is spread across different rows so when I click create list it copies everything ...

Marksman702 | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 18, 2014
    8 replies
  • excel formula numbers to dates Solved/Closed

Hi, I need an excel formula for changing numbers to dates. It is part of the Julian Calendar but backwards and one extra number. Ex. 273143 is 9/...

ah2jh1sh2 | Excel | Latest reply: ah2jh1sh2 Dec 18, 2014
    6 replies
  • how to use releative refrences in conditional formating?? Solved/Closed

the first picture is the formatting rule of C7 cell the second picture is the formatting rule of E7 cell which i copy from C7. as you c...

ArashMan | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Dec 18, 2014
    8 replies
  • Transferring Data From A Excel Workbook to Another Automatically Closed

Hi There, I'm fairly new at macros and I would like to write a code that will help me transfer data from a workbook to another. I update Workbook 1...

Legacy1990 | Excel | Latest reply: Legacy1990 Dec 18, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting based on another cell Solved/Closed

Hello, this is what I want: EXAMPLE: B3= Arash if B6=1 then B3 goes red if B6=2 then B3 Goes yellow and if B6=3 then B3 goes green i want to...

ArashMan | Excel | Latest reply: ArashMan Dec 17, 2014
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting based on another cell Solved/Closed

i want to type a name in cell B3. and I want the cell's color change when I type 1,2 or 3 in B6 cell by using conditional formatting. is that possible...

ArashMan | Excel | Latest reply: ArashMan Dec 17, 2014
    5 replies
  • Excel: Merge adjacent rows if they contain the same values Closed

Hello all, I am trying to speed up a task which I have do it manually with VBA: There is a table like below" Date;Name;ID;Text 20120...

kobe1121 | Excel | Latest reply: lukal4 Dec 17, 2014
    16 replies
  • color cell Closed

please help me how to apply colors in cell using with formula..

siyad78 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Dec 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • PROBLEM IN EXCL Closed

=IF(Y9="adgaon kh","channi",IF(Y9="ambasi","channi",IF(Y9="changefal","channi",IF(Y9="channi","channi",IF(Y9="charangaon","channi",IF(Y9="chatari","ch...

SACHIN0501 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Dec 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • Converting Multiple Rows to One with Multiple Colums Closed

Hello everyone, Can anyone help me with converting the below example of data in Excel Many thanks in advance.

Coools65 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • append row data from 1 sheet to the end of a matching cell row Closed

If columnA in sheet2 matches columnB in sheet1, append the data from the row in sheet2 to the end of the row in sheet1. Sheet1 may have multiple rows ...

BobTelco | Excel | Latest reply: BobTelco Dec 17, 2014
    0 replies
  • help me to add particular cells Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to sum particular cells when a number consists in a cell eg:- =IF($B$81:$BH$81=7=TRUE,SUM($B$77:$BH$77),0) it calculates a...

mathewmunna | Excel | Latest reply: mathew munna Dec 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • download office 365 Closed

I would like to download office 365 how?

• Macros From Rows to Excel Files Closed

Hello Fellas I have a workbook in which I have a list of Clients with details in the columns (name A, phone B, direction C, ZP D, etc) and I need t...

emeva | Excel | Latest reply: emeva Dec 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a table for a field trip. Essentially, I want the students name highlighted based on their homeroom teacher. There are...

Phil | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Dec 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • xlsx corrupt file, password protected Closed

I've created a *valuable* xlsx file that I've been storing on my USB drive. Everything was fine until I copied a multi-gigabyte folder to my USB driv...

popeeric6 | Office Software | Latest reply: popeeric6 Dec 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • Macro/command button help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am in need of some help here and would greatly appreciate it. Here is what I am trying to accomplish. I have a basic excel file with two s...

sillygoose2014 | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 13, 2014
    12 replies
  • Copy info from one excel sheet to another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I am respectfully asking for assistance on an issue i am having trying to write a macro for a form that i am currently working on. I have ...

sstanger | Excel | Latest reply: sstanger Dec 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • Avoiding excel cropping text when next cell contains formula Closed

Hello, If you have empty cells to the right, text from a cell will float over the columns following. However, if you have a formula placing "empty...

Udi | Excel | Latest reply: Udi Dec 12, 2014
    0 replies
  • to check first letters of two columns are equal Closed

Hello, could you please tell me how to check whether first letters of two columns are equal

donaustin | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to auto copy Closed

Hello, My workbook contains about 1000 sales entries on sheet 1 . Some customers paid in full, but some other don`t. I will put a * beside the cus...

im stupid | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 11, 2014
    5 replies
  • What Type does it want? (VBA question) Solved/Closed

Hello, So I have a pull-down list in Excel 2003 that is an expanded version of this: 011 012 01T 111 If I type in the cell (rather than ...

InsertNickna... | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 11, 2014
    3 replies
  • comparing two columns Closed

I have two columns both of which contain list of names.i want to get the output as true if the names are somewhat similar eg dane john and dwayne john...

donaustin | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 11, 2014
    4 replies
  • Auto Hide Rows & Columns Closed

Hello, i have a worksheet with many formulas in it. i use bellow code for auto hide rows and columns when a a cell in that column or row is 0 or e...

mathewmunna | Excel | Latest reply: mathewmunna Dec 11, 2014
    0 replies
  • copy info from one excel sheet to another sheet Closed

I have sheet 1 that i call "FORM" that I enter information into. I would like to create a macro to copy the info that i put on the FORM onto sheet 2 "...

sstanger | Excel | Latest reply: sstanger Dec 10, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel Macro to Create a Workbook for Each Change in Column A Closed

Hello everyone. I love forums like this where the community helps one another and solve real life problems faced by real users. I would very much ...

RodExcel | Excel | Latest reply: RodExcel Dec 9, 2014
    0 replies
  • fix the last date Closed

Hello, my target is 3900 but daily target is 50, how to fix last date for closing of my target. please define formula with examples Configurati...

srinivas | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 9, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting??? Closed

Hello, If I enter 1 in a particular cell, I want that cell and the next cell in the row changes to certain colour fill (ex. G5=1, then G5, H5)... ...

Ash | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 9, 2014
    1 reply
  • VBA programming, copy wks from one file to another Closed

Hi, I am struggling with the code to copy each sheet in workbook1 to workbook2) Dim NewWorkbook As Workbook Dim Wks As Worksheet Dim wb1 As Work...

MisterTS | Excel | Latest reply: MisterTS Dec 8, 2014
    0 replies
  • How do you bring text from one cell down to another cell based o Closed

Hello, I need to make a cell auto-populate (bring content down from another cell range) based on the content result of any cell in an entire colum...

• Conditional Formatting to hide 00:00 in column Solved/Closed

Hello, I would be very grateful if there is somebody who could help me find the solution to what is most likely a simple problem. I don't have a grea...

sharky9000 | Excel | Latest reply: Sharky9000 Dec 8, 2014
    4 replies
  • ames Closed

Hello, my password will not let me login in its saying invalid Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

ames | Word | Latest reply: ames Dec 8, 2014
    0 replies
  • coping & pasting data in first blank cell in same worksheet Closed

Hello, I would like the vba code for a macro ( using a form button) that copies data from cell:M1 to A13:A30 depending on which is the first blan...

Jim | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting based on Checkbox Closed

Hi, I've been trying to conditionally format a merged cell by what happens to a checkbox. If my checkbox is blank and the control cell in B16 is "...

EClem | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • help me on this formula to shorten Solved/Closed

Hello, i have 2 formulas tick mark automatically on worksheet.. please help me if further it can be shortened.. i want to know if J1 K1 L1 can sho...

mathewmunna | Excel | Latest reply: mathewmunna Dec 6, 2014
    5 replies
  • conditional format problem Closed

I have 3 columns Column A start time (hh:mm) Column B finish time (hh:mm) Column C is total Time (hh:mm) where C is (24-A1)+B1 etc How can I hide the...

sharky9000 | Excel | Latest reply: sharky9000 Dec 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to copy data from one spreadsheet to all others Closed

Please, does anyone have a macro to copy data from a specific range on a standard sheet (ideally with formatting) to all but one other sheet active in...

LEJN | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 6, 2014
    3 replies
  • Copy data based upon cell value Closed

Hello, Need help on copying data from file1.xlsx into multiple .xlsx file based upon column G values. The file1.xlsx contains... Column F Column...

ShailShin | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 6, 2014
    6 replies
  • Macro to insert pictures using 2011 excell Closed

Hello, im trying to make a prototype for a POS that insert images into the invoicing system. for the most part i have this functional, but the boss ...

Sean | Excel | Latest reply: Sean Dec 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel Macro for copy row to another workbook. Closed

Hello, New-ish to excel and I'm helping improve systems at the work place. The issue is I want to be able to copy a row. e.g. | New | 12345...

orchslayer | Excel | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 5, 2014
    1 reply
  • Prefix 0 to all records in a column Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to prefix 0(zero) to all records in a particular column of an excel sheet.Please let me know how to do it. Thanks for your time, Mano...

• Transpose Column to Row Closed

Hi All, I have list of data need to transpose as below. Anyone can help with the macro? Thank you. From Material Des ww1 ww2 A Q 1 4 B E 2 ...

allykoh | Excel | Latest reply: allykoh Dec 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel Picture Inserting Macro Help - Urgent Solved/Closed

Dear Rizvisa, please consider this little urgent and be kind to help me please I m trying to insert picture in excel column using macro which ta...

nadimn | Excel | Latest reply: jackcluseau Dec 4, 2014
    25 replies
  • date formats Closed

Hello, friends... i have problem in the date formats i have an excel sheet with data i am trying to filter by date 01/12/1999 this is the dat...

vijay | Excel | Latest reply: vijay Dec 4, 2014
    0 replies