The discussions

Lost memory card password

Am using nokia C2-00 and I have forgotten the password on my memory card[micro-SD, 2G]. What should I do to recover the password. Please I need quick ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Help in excel

Closed

Hello, How to update the cell automatically? Eg: If the cell N32 assume the figure is 250 on 23/07/2012, then the cell N33, should be =...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I have a schedule for the employees, and it contains seven columns as 7 days in a week. If any range of the columns contains text " ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2012 by
femina

Same values in different cells in row

Hello, Sub: Auto fill of Same value in different cells in a row using Macro button Hi frnds, Can anybody tel me how to auto fill of same value i...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Forget memory card password

Hello, hai. dear i forget my memorycard pass word. boz i chage the mobel. i canot open it. pls help me pls. tankyou Configuration: Windows XP...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Convert value in the cell into integer

Hello, I am working on creating a macro. I want to go through the sheet and take the quantity that enter in the cell and copy and insert the row a...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2012 by
no

Help required to create autofill macro in row

Hello, Sub:Auto fill of Same value in different cells in a row using Macro button Hi frnds, Can anybody tel me how to auto fill of same value in...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel: comparing two columns and output data

Solved

Hello, I'm using Excel 2007 and am trying to figure out a way to analyze and sort some data. I have two sets of data in 6 and 5 columns in the sa...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2012 by
Siah

Data to another worsheet in excel based on...

Hello, I have got an excel file where I have collected datas each second. I would like to copy rows of data to another worksheet based on the t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Fill names in col a

Hello All, I have the following problem in Excel 2010. My data shows Name 1 to Name 5 followed by Data in Col B to F as described below: B5 = Name...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel query: linking data

Hello, I have three workbooks. A, B and C. columns in workbook B are linked to columns in workbook A. Now i want to link one of the columns (eg c...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Output a comparison graph/tendendancy chart

Hello, Seeking help from experts here. In our department we create backlog reports every week and output come as excel sheet in a column as percen...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Problem in vlookup

Hello, I have one column (Item) 200 records in one excel and the same column(Item) 350 records and one more column(Price) in second excel sheet. n...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel spreadsheet comparisons

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet that I need to compare weekly. I have 5 sets of 4 columns within the same worksheet that need to compare to a sin...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Insert new data line when criteria met

Solved

Good day, I need to insert a new line with data when the criteria met based on the table below. Time Operation ------ ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2012 by
wliang

Problem with excel

Solved

Hello, I was trying to write a formula in excel where IF A1 is greater than 7 then 1 would be substracted from it and if it is greater than 5 but...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
aquarelle

Loop backwards for searching a string

Hello, Hi, I want to run the loop backwards in order to search a string. The requirement is as below: A B C A5 KUY copy A6 shi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel query - matching more than variable

Hello, Hope you can help! I am trying to match two values in two seperate columns and then return the value in the third column? For insta...

TrowaD

Doubt in excel macros

Hello, Hi ppl, I have a small doubt with respect to using macros in Excel sheet. My requirement is as below. I have a large piece of data in...

TrowaD

Pickup data from another field in exel

Hello all, now i am in truble pls help me i have filterd exel data but it is old and i want replaced with another datar exel sheet like this...

TrowaD

Password recovery for memory card of 1 gb

Closed

Hello, i was doing back up files and then i did restore factory settings my card has blocked and all contacts are also vanished. what should i do?...

pcsces

Trying to merge rows

Hello, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common heading in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 0 A 0 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Add/subtract & vlookup formula

Solved

Hello, I need your help in solving the error re vlookup in my excel worksheet. Please find below the link to view the file. https://docs.google....

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
sudhir

Set serial number base on date and starting

Solved

Hello, I have a local purchase order (LPO) sheet in excel for two different group. I use LPO serial as SWM/SB/12/07/125 Swm/SB is permanent te...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
sam

Remove #div/0!

Solved

Hello, I have below formula in a database and when "F" column is 0 it shows above. is there any ways that i can set this formula without appearing...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Total amount wording

Hello, pl help me to find out sol... in a excel sheet, at cell f16 has a total amount (RS.100/-) i want at f18 in wording of cell f16 value Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Reading pane

Solved

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to enlarge the font size ONLY in the reading pane above the spreadsheet, without actually changing the...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
sl

Conditional formatting question

Hello, I want to make a conditional format that changes the color of an entire row to red if a specific cell value in that row is greater than ano...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Macro to add columns in excel

Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet to track patient information. It has the potential to grow out to the right based on number of contacts made. I need...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2012 by
aby

Excel formula - sumproduct

Hi there, I have a formula that I pieced together, which I thought would work but unfortunately it doesn't and I can't figure out why. The need the...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
VirtualInsanity

My account is hacked password not working

Hello, my yahoo account is hacked on friday 6th july 2012 i was asked to change my password for security reasons and i changed my password but thi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

How to paste automatically from another work

Hello, Dear Team, i have a invoice format how to paste automatically from another work book . if sheet 1 h column 10 sheet 2 h column should be...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
sam

I fogot my folder pass word

Hello, I am forget my Folder pass word (Wise pc engneer soft ware) Urgently recover my data plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 13....

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Concatenate cellls where duplicates exist

Hello, Part Number Manu Ref A x A y A z B ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Computer browser services automatically stop.

Hello, Computer browser services Automatically Stop plz answer me Configuration: Windows 2003 / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2012 by
xpcman

Please help me develop an exel macro

Hello, I need help developing an excel 07 macro that will allow me to copy a selected cell and be pasted in a black cell in a certain column. Ex: cop...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Data filtering

Hi i have a huge file of approx 40000 records of data i have a company name and there phone number i want to remove duplicate record using telephone n...

venkat1926

Forget memory card password need

Hello, i have forget my memory card password of sandisk. i use nokia 7200. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Configuration: Windows XP / In...

Ambucias

Editing different fonts

Solved

Hello, Can you please tell me how i can edit the font size and parameters like bold,italics of (only) one fonts. To be clear, i want the parameters ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2012 by
TrowaD

Convert date into words

Closed

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 or...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
aquarelle

Password lock

Closed

Hello, hai, i had a prblm with my sd card in nokia2700 i had forget my password and i couldnt open it when i use to put in system it is not showi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
pcsces

Converting date into words

Hello, i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 o...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel: splitting of data based on calculation

Solved

Good day, I would like to seek help to how to split and populate data based on the result of certain calculation. Here are the criteria for the...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2012 by
wliang

How to show my result from macro to worksheet

Hello, I need help... how show my programme result from macro to worksheet in excel? please give me some example? thank anyway Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2012 by
rizvisa1

Convert number currency to text

Hello, Can you help me convert number currency to text. Ex. 1,235.16 as One Thousand Two Hundred Thirty Five Pesos & 16/100 Only Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Finding matches within groups of cells

Sorry for the confusing title! An example should clarify. Here is a link to an image of the excel program I reference in my question: http://i.st...

TrowaD

Comparing partial words in the same column

Hello, How can I highlight cells that have repeated words in the same column. For example, in column A, I have words like AMC company, ABC company...

TrowaD

Excel formula not working right

Hello, I am trying to write a formula for the following situation and for some reason anything I come up with is not working properly: if R2=...

TrowaD

Convert date

Hello, Please how can I convert DDMMYY(200511) to DD-MM-YYYY(20-05-2011) in excel Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

TrowaD

Using unique number to filter information

Hello, Hello, Can anyone help, setting up childcare voucher scheme and have set up register in excel in sheet 1 a2- voucher no ie. 1 (unique...

TrowaD
Results 5201 - 5250 out of a total of 12,261