The discussions

Add-ins not show on excel 2010

Hello, Please , somebody can help me with this wrong I follow all the step for add an add-ins on excel 2010 , But this not appear What i...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

How to recover excel password?

Closed

Hello, I can't able to open my excel file, i have lost my excel file password please suggest me how to open my excel file and how to recover excel f...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Calculating sum of the amounts of each airports automatically

Hello, I have TWO tables such as below,according to the First Table :the first column (Airport name) the second column is ( the amounts in USD) ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Creating macro to copy data from one wb & save to new wb

Hello, I am very new to creating Macro's and need some assistance. I have a large report with data for several different campuses. I'd like to cre...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Outgoing mail server smtp

Hello, I am in Shenzhen for business and am getting mail , but I cannot send any from my outlook 2007 , and nobody from the many people we asked kn...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
rached mechmech

Help needed with excel macro

Hello, I have the following sheet: A B C D 1 XXX Monday 5-Jan 5 2 YYY Tuesday 18-Feb 0 3 ZZZ Wednesday 23-Mar 3 4 AAA Thursday 12-Dec 4 ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Help on merging multiple excel files data

Hello, I am trying to merge multiple excel files placed in a folder. all of them have same headers and similar pattern of data. the purpose of th...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Many columns return into fewer columns.

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that was exported from Survey Monkey. So the format cannot be changed. There can be data in any of 100 columns. Howeve...

15 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Formula to check for text in column

Hello, I am trying to write a formula that searches an entire column for specific text, if it finds it, then add 1. There are three different text v...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Msoffice 2010

Solved

Hello, How can I customize Naira Symbol in MS excel Office2010. Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Copy many columns and past it in one single column

Hello, I am trying to copy many columns C,D, and G and paste them into on column B in the first blank cell in the same sheet and I will need to do the...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Convertion of numeric to text

Hello, I have used your program for converting numeric to text in excel but there is problem regarding when we are entering greater than 100000 (o...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Search for a text in a column when found copy cell above it

Hello, Boy Results Ttstm063 Mark Earned Points Earned Boy Results Ttstm063 Mark Earned Points Earned Boy Results Boy Results Ttstm063 ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

If and logic

Hello, I am trying to write an Excel formula where i have a condition statement that varies result. For example if my target figure is > 30 but le...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Copy from one excel sheet to another

Hello, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to copy from one sheet to another. Not the whole sheet, but rather I would like to put cells f...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
sutch

How to send emails

Solved

Hello, Please tell me how to get the blank form up to type & send an email on OE Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 -- Dick McD...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Short cut to merge cells

Solved/Closed

Hello, If there a short cut on the key board to merge cells in excel?

17 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Roopesh

Macro to connect to paste all clipboard excel 2007

hello, I wish to make a macro that will paste All from the clipboard Excel 2007 ( do the same as the Paste All Clipboard button ) The cell is A1 sh...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

How can i lock the column in excel

Hello, If I have a table or Excel sheet and I made a function in a cell A2 and drag this function to be coped in all column A and finally I wan...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Macro to sort clipboard paste all function

WINDOWS 7 EXCEL 2007 Hello, I would like to make a macro that would convert the data below to (See-Below) LIFETIME RECORD STARTS WINS 2NDS 3R...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2012 by
pennbowl

How to convert a numeric value into eng. word

Solved/Closed

Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula

26 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2012 by
venki

Find and replace underlined words for a blank.

Hello, This is my very first forum joined. I am on a quest to find the if there is a way to search and replace underlined words and replace them w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Updating excel that has macros

Hello, How can you easily update an Excel workbook that already is using Macros? I need to insert two columns but once I do, I receive errors. T...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Vlookup ?

Hello, I have list of 1000 company names in col A and in col B 20,000 company names. I would like to know if the company in A appears anywhere in ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Convert numbers to text format:

Hello, i got a problem in my data. there are many soluations already available for converting text format to number. But how can number format ca...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
RWomanizer

Formating date

Solved

Hello, I have date in a cell now i want to see the next cell red color if the next cell is not filled up by the next 10 days from 1st cells date. ...

9 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2012 by
shishacu

Help with comparing/deleting columns

Hello, I will be eternally grateful if anyone can help me with the following scenario. I have 4 columns Vendor_Name Vender_Code In...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Formulas

Hello, I ve forgotten some formulas used in excel. Please someone should with this formula used to set ranks eg, first, second, etc. Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Cpoying data from one sheet to another

Hello, i have a excel file. in sheet on i have some data like sr no........name...........father's name.........roll no........ 1..............raj...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to recover deleted .ost and .pst files

Solved/Closed

Hello friends, Outlook.pst file deleted. Now I am unable to configure outlook now.... Pls suggest...how to do now...? How to recover dele...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Product key for ms publisher just downloaded

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 23.0.1271.95 how do I get the product key after down loading MS Publisher from your web site(X16-32...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Match barcode between 2 sheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two diffrent sheets. One sheets has tens thausand lines with barcode value,description and quantity of product. another one has 2...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel multiple function

Hello, I need to put multiple functions into a one cell result in Excel. The result of one function (result A), squared (result B) and that numb...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

I want to extract specific data from microsoft excell cell

Hello, i want to extract the following details into another collumn (bold ) from data in collumn B1 into C1. The information i want begins with 3 di...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Office publisher

Hello, I have downloaded Office Publisher Free. while installing, it requires a CD Key. Where to get it from. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2012 by
aquarelle

Deleting a progress bar from powerpoint presentation

Solved/Closed

Hello, I used the following method to add a progress bar to my PowerPoint presentation - now I don't like it. https://ccm.net/faq/937-insert-pr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2012 by
lohbecej

How can i eliminate #value in calculated cells

Solved

Hello, I am building an Excel calculation sheet for cookeries for christmas. In cell H$7 I have the input for how many times I would like to ...

14 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2012 by
hwrychen

Excel/toshiba problem

Hello, having a problem in Excel. my arrow keys seem to work spontaneously and are continuously scrolling me across the screen - makes it difficul...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to find missing numbers in a seperate column from 2 columns

Hello, I have data in 2 columns (given below) and want to compare both the columns and want to get the missing numbers in seperate column. e.g ...

rizvisa1

Convert number into words in excel 2007

Solved/Closed

Hello, i'm trying to convert number into words in excel 2007. i've written coding in VB module. But I don't know how to get it in my function list...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2012 by
Brijesh

Convert currency (indian) into words

Hello, daer Sir, i need to convert currency (Indian) into words while working on my excell work sheet,as in Excell there is no farmula availab...

rizvisa1

How you can get an atomatic serial number in a particular column

Hello, Suppose A1 is serial, B1 persons name, C1 amount due, D1 amount paid, E1 invoice number, F1 is invoice date and so on, that is A2, B2, C2........

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro sort and data series

I'm looking for a macro that will accomplish 2 things: first I want to sort a range called "data" primary key is "com", secondary key is "cvt", next ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

My office is not opening

Hello, actually bymistake i delete some files, which was related with office 2003. now what happ one message keep flashing on my screen, which say y...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Conditional formatting highlight entire row based on date

Hello, I'm trying to highlight an entire row in excel if the date in column B is later than today. Can you help? Please. Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Help with a vba code

Hello, I'm trying to configure the DEL key to clear the contents and Unlocked the cell (if Locked). I create the module: Public Sub MyDelKey() ...

12 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Converting number into words (excel)

Solved/Closed

Dear friend, Pl.provide me a formulla which can translate currency number into words i.e. 12,34,56,78,910.91 into Twelve Arab,Thirty Four ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2012 by
GS

Look for values from a different sheet and return it

Hello, So I am working with a file that has 2 sheets. Sheet 1 has columns A,B,C,D Sheet 2 has Column. A B C D For both sheets, column A= ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Macro help

Hello, I wrote the below macro but my problem is the number of rows change each month so i would like to have an autofill the formula from column ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy range depending on a cell values

Hello, i am looking for a script that gives me the following : column A to D contains my data that I want to copy to another sheet, E/F contai...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
TrowaD
Results 4951 - 5000 out of a total of 12,259