The discussions

Match data from master worksheet

Hello, i have two worksheets A & B with different fields but one field is common in both worksheets. I want to get some field from sheet B. Fiel...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel row to colum

Hello, i would like a little bit help. i want from this: data1 data2 data3 a 120 20120903 b 270 20120903 c ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Multiple criteria lookup? if/and statement???

Hello Everyone, This is my first time I'm at this forum and I would hope that someone can help me with a excel situation that I'm trying to resolv...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Formulas

Solved

Hello, Can you help please how do you do a formula Annual Gross profit ?? Thank you very much Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 15.0.1

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2012 by
dove21

Matching and adding data

Hello, I have a very basic knowledge of excel and am not sure if this can be done however I am informed this is the place to find out. I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excell find in a cell some text

Hello, I am trying to find in a cell some text. I would want for example in D1 to see if it had: Low Low, if so put a 1 in the E1; High High, put ...

rizvisa1

Header and fotter in same page

dear sir, How can I make Heade and fotter in same page? What was the code Thanks

rizvisa1

Using if function to create a date

Hello, I am trying to create a cell that shows todays date if another cell has a particular value. The formula I am currently using is: IF(E9=...

rizvisa1

Event causing a popup comment to be saved

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create an even within multiple cells that would ask for a comment if certain conditions are met. For instance: If c...

20 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2012 by
TrowaD

Forgot password of micro sd

Hello, i forgot the password of my memory card of my NOKIA N8 mobile. i recently formated my phone so now i need the password to access the card...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Word 2010 why my clip art suddenly vanished

Solved

Hello, is there anyone who can tell me why my clip art suddenly vanished from word..... It was there one day but gone the next & nothing I do seems to...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2012 by
steve

Embed macro

Hello, I hope this isn't too much of a nasty one for Friday afternoon! Any assistance much appreciated. Is it possible to run a macro inside of ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2012 by
Sanzer

Text if/then formula to use seperate formulas

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a formula to determine how many days (minus weekends) it took to complet a project. The problem is that I have one empl...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2012 by
amilcaranastasia

Excel, comparing two sets of two rows

Solved

Hello, I know the title may be a little confusing, and I apologize for that, but I really did not know how to phrase it. What I have is two Excel...

Sanzer

I cannot run keyword elite

Hello, I cannot run Keyword Elite after download. It returns the following error message; The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instructio...

Ambucias

Outlook can't send or open

Hello, Dear sir/Madam In my microsoft outlook 2007, i can't send or open, to read my mails which i receive after clicking on them where ...

Ambucias

Excel formula which calculates start date

Hello, I would like to create a calendar tool that will generate a start date from a set end date that excludes weekends based on processing and t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2012 by
ExcelJosh

Text in macro

Hello, I'm new to writing macros and wonder if anyone can help me with a couple of areas I'm stumbling on? Firstly, let me say that I am wr...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2012 by
ExcelJosh

Conditional formatting excel 2007

Hello, I am trying to create a rule that when "yes" is selected in the drop down menu in cell F3 cells from A35:D39 are filled yellow, and if "no"...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2012 by
ExcelJosh

Memory card password

Hello, i did not set memory card password but it ask for it. My cell is Nokia 2700 classic. What can i do? Please help me fast.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2012 by
Bionik

Setting up excel to pick numbers for my list

Hello, I would like to use Excel program to pick 6 numbers for a list i have. can ths be done? Thanks Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explo...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2012 by
Bob

Open excel document from desktop

Hello, When I right click the mouse on the desktop, I am unable to open the excel document from the shortcut menu. The excel document does not sh...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2012 by
rockshy496

Sub:guide urgent

Hello, The following is sample data, i want to sort through month, not year , please guide which format may i use, to sort data. 31/08/2006 31/...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2012 by
venkat1926

Changing color of a row when typed in...

Hello, I'm making an excel spreadsheet. What I'm wanting to do is have a row turn red if I type something in the first cell. For example: If I ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2012 by
bwhite06

Macro to create files based on the contents

Hello, I want to create a macro which creates files based on contents in column AJ. I want the macro to copy the data from original sheet to the re...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel date format

Hello, I receive a report that has the date displayed as just numbers. Example: 20120131 How can I change the data to read: 01/31/2012 ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2012 by
Baker5801

Unrecongized file data.mdb

Closed

Hello, Windows Xp-sp2, i have time card software. backend msaccess files. one particular mdb file corrupted. please give the correct soluti...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2012 by
jammy_C

Macros in excel so it copies onto next row

Hello, I'm trying to copy values from one sheet to the other in excel via use of a macro. The data is in rows, and is there anyway that I can progr...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2012 by
Abhijit

Need help to remove false from cell

Solved

Hello, Anyone please. How remove FALSE from a cell Here below is my formula. =IF(ISNUMBER(G17);IF((G17-$I$10)

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2012 by
TLP

Remove false from cell

Solved

Hello, how can I remove FALSE from the cell? I need help, any one please. her below is my formulat =IF(ISNUMBER(G17);IF((G17-$I$10)

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel help

Hello, I have a sales performance sheet where I always update the sale. There is a column for the overall average sales where I need to upd...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2012 by
TrowaD

Page number in word

Hello, how to give page numbers in word 2007 in a procedure, where number 1 will be on the right side of page and number 2 will be on the left side o...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2012 by
Varun

Memorycard password

Hello, my memorycard password is blocked my memory is 2GB please help me becaues it is my favourite photos is filled in please help to remove the pa...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2012 by
Bionik

Excel: replacing a range with another range

Hello, I am trying to create a drop down menu with 12 options in it that will replace a range of data with another range of data based on what you...

RWomanizer

Macro: insert blank row variable n times

Hello, I am building a University Timetable. Each subject we offer occupies one row on an excel spreadsheet, we have about 200 subjects in total. ...

RWomanizer

Both rows and columns lookup

Hello, Can anyone please help me on how to set up a formula for both rows and column lookup? here's an example Fruit Price1 Price2 Apples 0.69 0...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by

Password reset

Hello, How do I reset the administrator password ( I do not have the current password) on a Dell Inspiron 1012 mini with windows 7 starter Conf...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

How to delete password on micro sd card

Hello, how can i delete or renew my in my microusing my C3-00 phone. tnx.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
dogmansam

Mobile tracker password reset

my mobile LG-T500 settingr are reset..so my mobile tracker number changed..plz tell me how can i reset

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2012 by
sakh

How to restore ms starter 2010

Hello, I would greatly appreciated if someone can be so kind and help me with the issue I have, 3 days ago I was deleting some programs that I have n...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Excel 2007 dropdown list from multiple column

Hello, I hope all is well. I am back again with some questions and would appreciate any ideas/tips you may have. I am trying to create a dro...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
ExcelJosh

Help for end-user - hipergate

Hello, I have installed higergate in my system. After browsing through its features, I find it to be an excellent CRM for my use in Sales and Proj...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Need help creating a macro

Hello, So here's what I have.... 7+ files with multiple contracts created in excel. Each contract contains many different fields of informatio...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2012 by
ExcelJosh

How can i change dates to mmddyy?

Hello, I have a column of dates and I need to change them to "mmddyy" text format? Thanks for your help. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2012 by
ExcelJosh

Excel conversion

Hello, Need assistance setting up a formula to change this format yyyymmdd to mm/dd/yyyy. Is there someone who can provide step by step instruction...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel formula to auto move & populate field

Hello, I am builidng a spreadsheet that shows progress week by week on two sheets. Weekly Status and Project summary sheets. I am building it so...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2012 by
venkat1926

Forgot password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my pass word for my nokia x2

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2012 by
jack4rall

Conditional formatting and if statements

Solved

Hi Please can someone help with a problem I have encountered on Excel 2003. I am trying to use conditional formatting however I have 4 variables ra...

11 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2012 by
Darren

Excel help asap - new pc at work

Hello, Hi there, I jsut got a new PC at work and although I have my date coloumns formatted to dd-mmm-yy, when I try to key 7-31, instead the ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
tsanbornca

Macro to compare two excel sheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help to write macro to compare two sheets, sheet1 and sheet2 on same excel book and display the result on the third sheet. The ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2012 by
Aks
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 12,261