The discussions

Saving papers

Solved

Hello Everyone, I hope someone could help... I have list of Check Numbers on Column A and Their Amount on Column B and it runs on almost a ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2012 by
ehlblackstar

Excel 2003 days before a certain date

Solved

Hello, I am making a spreadsheet which has, for example, a given date of 1/1/2012. When I enter that number into cells A1, I want it to return ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2012 by
news12kim

Excel 2010 formating / sumation issues

Hi I've got an Excel 2010 issue and I can't seem to find the answer any where. I'm generating a spread sheet from a C# application which displays...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2012 by
Zohaib R

Add range if number is 1 to 10, 11-21,22-30 ...and so

Solved

Hi , I am new to this forum. Looking for small help.. if 1 to 10 is in column A i want to add the numbers which are column B. A B 1 34...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2012 by
Tanuvi

Insert line number for two columns document

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a problem to do a process of line numbering in MS Office 2007 Word Document. I have a document, it has 2 columns and I have to inser...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2012 by
CrazyOliv

Copy data to master sheet, when >0

Hello, Is there anyone who can help me with this? I cannot for the life of me figure this out and need this spreadsheet working asap for my boss. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2012 by
TrowaD

How to supplement this macro?

Hi Guys, I was advised the below macro which works wonderfully, searches for the desired cells from one column and copies them to where I want. I w...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2012 by
Dg83

Create drop down list on certain cells

Solved

Good day, I wanted to create a drop down list from data in Sheet2. I have tried the following codes but the outcome seems to be incorrect. Instead...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2012 by
venkat1926

Word 2003 safe mode

Hello,When I start Word 2003 I get a message that word has to check for a fix and shutdown. After it shuts down I satart again and it asks if I wan...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2012 by
Ambucias

Acrobat reader

Solved

Hello, pls send me acrobat software. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Date format in excel.

Hello again, Is there a way to make excel read fields left padded with a 0. For example I have a program that only reads date format like th...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2012 by
O-man

Copy dynamic data, fill in

Hello, Is there anyone who can help me with this? I cannot figure it out and need this spreadsheet working asap for my boss and salesreps. I've ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2012 by
venkat1926

How to filter dates

Hi! When I use advanced filter for dates, I can easily set the filter for example to show the dates after or before a certain year. But how can I ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2012 by
venkat1926

Macro for finding dates

Solved

Hi guys, Is there a macro that would give me the the cells in a column in which there are dates between 2012 and 2013. It can be easily filtered b...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Conditional drop down list

Hello, I'm creating a spreadsheet that will allow workers to fill in their time and activity. This will be imported into MYOB. I need to have a...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Please provide the key for microsoft office p

Solved

Hello, Please provide the key for Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 20.0.1123.4

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2012 by
aquarelle

Excel & power point macros

Hello, I am wanting to create a macro, if possible, that will pull only certain data from one worksheet that i get daily and paste that data on an...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2012 by
avi

Having trouble with macros

Hello, I need you help please, I want to write the macros something like this: if x = 1(number of month) and y = 1 then z = 31(number of the ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Macro to copy data

Solved

Hello, I have two excel sheet with three column on each sheet Sheet 1 Sr.NO Code Name 1 1256 2 1256 3 1258 4 1258 5 1259 6 1259 7...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2012 by
ek2teen

How to build a macro that does this...

Solved

Hello guys, I would like to build a sheet that contains several names and infomation pertaining to each name. The first tab would be the search in...

13 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2012 by
DG83

How to make pivot table exactly in original

Hello, How to make pivot table like same as original sheet Like same column and same row Regards Windows 7 / Chrome 15.0.854.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Macro to compare worksheets, highlight change

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that compares two excel worksheets and highlights the rows that are different. Basically, there is a sheet w...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Vlookup

Solved

Hello guys, I wonder if you could advise: when I set my regular vlookup. And have found the requested result. How do I get excel to keep searching...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Bios password

Closed

Hello, how do i reset my bios password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 533.1

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Auto extend of range in excel macro

Hello, friends I am working on data I have a formula in range w1:aa1 and I want to copy paste that formula in range (column 0:Column S) till the ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Ms office project 2007

Hello, Could I have the 25 character key for MS Office 2007? I downloaded the software but can not operate it with out the key. Configuration: ...

rizvisa1

How to find mismatches

Hello, My questions is this. I have two columns of names in an excel sheet.One column with a longer list of people and another relatively less.Sma...

rizvisa1

Vba code

Hello, I need to know how to change normal path to a server path. Eg c:/home/my.xls To serverpath/home/my.xls Any idea how I can do this ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Vlookup auto-update from another file

Hello, I have this formula here: =IFERROR(VLOOKUP(T15,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE("'C:\Documents and Settings\[",$C$7,".xls]",$C$6,"'!$E$3:$S$200")),...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Separating items from columns

Solved

Hello guys, Could you please help with this... Is it possible to do the following in excel: I have similar cells to this in one column: Ford v-36...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2012 by
DG83

Sum # in column only if cell contain text

Solved

Hello, e.g. I am trying to sum up the row of number when a cell in the same row contains text "Ball" [Column A] Red Ball Blue Ball C...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2012 by
xHaxelx

Comparing channel list

Hello, I have a full channel list for my area with channel names and channel #s, and than I have a channel list of what I receive in my package wi...

C_Gaf

Count unique entries with conditions

Hello, I have a problem that I have pondering for a while now. I would need to count the number of unique entries in my data with some pre-determi...

KajFrilander

Largest adjacent sum of integers

Hello, how to return the largest adjacent sum of an array of integers? example : int a[]={1,2,4,5}; return 9 because 1+2=3 and 4...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

Sumif excel function - multiple conditions

Hello, I have a list of job titles in column A with their corresponding headcount amount in column B. Is there a sumif formula that will sum the t...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2012 by
venkat1926

Vba to copy data on date

Hello, Team please help me with the below situation. I have 15 workbooks, every day i capture data in sheet1, it has 8 columns, with date in 7t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2012 by
technogene007

A macro to move data from rows to columns

Solved

Hello, I have data in a single column and would like to copy it into a rows for every x rows, for example; The column of data varies in the amoun...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2012 by
venkat1926

Cant space my words

Hello, I have an HP laptop which was working fine until today For some reason I cannot space my words When I use the spacebar to space the words th...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Sd card password

Hello, I have forgotten my SD card password. Pl help me to recover thro my Nokia x3 mobile. Thanks & regards. Configuration: Windows 7 /...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2012 by
bluenose

Spell number

Solved

Hello, I would like to convert a number into words using rupees and cents in excel 2007. Please help. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Macro question

Hello, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if someone could help me with creating a macro in MS word. I've had a little experience with macro...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to match 2 row of data in excel ?

Solved

Hello, brothers & sisters I have 2 columns of companies name say (column a=38900),(column b=1000) so how can i use a formula to do a match by thei...

rizvisa1

Excel - how to repeat multiple functions

Hello, I'm trying to set up a spread sheet in excel. Following is an example. A1 is say 500 B1 is say 50 and is a number from a IRS table t...

rizvisa1

Excel data merge

Hello, I have two excel sheets that are similar. Sheet one has a master list of contractors that are active and sheet two has another list of contr...

rizvisa1

Match partial texts with multiple returns

Hello, I have 2 sets of information: 1 simple list of Company Names ( Data-A ) 1 array of data including another list of company names ( Data...

rizvisa1

Coniditional formatting

Hello, I am trying to write a code that will scan input dates and compare them with dates in the cell next to them. If the dates input are farth...

rizvisa1

Large col. based data to be changed to rows

Hello, I have a large excel 2010 based data file sent by my retail partner. The first 5 columns have the list of my SKUs being sold by them, ...

rizvisa1

[excel] macro to add prefix to column

Hi, I recorded the following macro to add a thorn symbol before and after each record in a table. I can't figure out how to edit the macro so that...

rizvisa1

How to handle linked cells?

Hello, I am trying to get this formula to work: =IF(T8=0,"100% with PO",T8&" days, NET") T8 is linked to another table and contains the followi...

rizvisa1

Match data from master worksheet

Hello, i have two worksheets A & B with different fields but one field is common in both worksheets. I want to get some field from sheet B. Fiel...

rizvisa1
Results 5101 - 5150 out of a total of 12,260