The discussions

Copying data from one cell and pasting it

Hello, I am planning to prepare monthly roster in my office. I have created Legends for Three shifts like MNG, EVE, and NGT. how do i write a co...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Add a start date from a day number and a week

Hello, I am working on a spreadsheet and I need to add a start date from a day number and a week number. I have a 4 week cycle: 4th week: 23/11/...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Replace a cell value or leave what was alread

Hello, I want to replace the value in say cell B11 with value in B6 if B6 is greater than B11. If B11 is >= to B6 I want to leave the value that was ...

venkat1926

Search for name in column and paste data row

Hello, I have a sheet with a list of events and times and individual names associated with those events and times. For example Sheet1: Column A: Typ...

venkat1926

Extracting data from 2 or more excel columns

Hello, I've got a spreadsheet that looks a bit like this (only with loads more data on it): GENDER LANGUAGE LEVEL Male ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Nancy02

Skipping blkanks

Hello, I am new at Macros and I have a bunch of date that I need to sort. I am not 100% sure how to do it. I need a code that will skip dat...

sharpman

Needs help to compare 2 excel worksheet

Hello, I need some help. I need to compare 2 worsheets. I need a macro that looks (compare) all the values in both sheets and then open a new work...

iveal

Compare values in one column with values in 3

Hello, I need to compare values from one column A, with a group of values in 3 other short columns that contain fixed values, O2:O19, P2:P19 and Q2...

8 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
jama

Office 2007 can't install

Hello, Unable to install office 2007 from cd unto XP. Message ' setup cannot find proofing.en-us\proof.fr\proof.msi' always comes up. Where are these ...

Angel_face

Someone hacked my gmail id

Hello, someone hacked my gmail id and changed my security question and hackd my orkut account through this gmail id.pls help my yahhoo id is akii_mh0...

ramesh2412

Office application - loading blank page

Hello, i have a xp laptop and office 2007. I am having problem when i click on a presentation or word document it displays a blank page and doesnt di...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
sensei.moore

I can't retrive my password

Hello, I forgot my password and used the tool of "forgot my password" but the temp. password never email to my hotmail, why is that?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
sensei.moore

Need some kind of

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with information concerning class ID numbers and attendees but it also contains multiple rows for dates. I want to p...

venkat1926

Data coruppted

Hello, SIR, I HAVE KINGSTON 32GB PEN DRIVE. WHEN I SAVE ANY FILE IN PEN DRIVE IT SAVED BUT WHEN I LATER OPEN IT THE FILE SHOWS EMPTY OR CORUPTED. T...

xpcman

Break the password of ms word 2003

Hello, I want to break my MS word password without any recovery software. Use only for educational purpose.

dancedhall

Forgot password and secrt answer

Hello, I cant seem to figure out why my email and password dont work from yesterday. I dont remember the secret answer and I really need an answer. C...

closeup22

Browsing for free on my laptop

Hello, i will like to help me in browsing for free on my laptop without paying any subscription to anybody

closeup22

Comapare two columns containing date and time

Hello, I would like to comapare two columns containing date and time data to is if the match. If the don't, i would like to return a value i.e. "1"...

Andnil

More formula

Hello, I have a doubt that : suppose I have put some data like this H I ...

venkat1926

How to delete a row if column b has data in i

Hello, I have 2 columns. Column A has t-shirt sizes. Column B has dates shirts were picked up. I need to delete rows that have dates in Column B. ...

venkat1926

Any word doccument opens in different writing

Hello, i have documents in word 2007 and i have microsoft word 2007 but it opens in different writings that i cannot understand. how do i fix this

closeup22

Cant print to pdf - ms access

Hello, I have recently changed to a new laptop running Windows 7. My original laptop had vista. Both run Office 2007. (Not sure if the old laptop ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
Senna

Need an excel genius

Howdy. I hope you guys can shed some light on a tricky situation and I shall try to explain best I can. I have an excel document where one of the t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Excell 2003 advanced filter unique items

Hello, I am using the Advanced Filter to identify the unique items from four columns and paste into four new columns on the same tab. The problem is...

venkat1926

Help outlook took over my aol emails

Hello, I got a new hard drive and put in my email addy for outlook, now it has taken over all my emails. I am not sure how to get them back, should I...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
jo

Page numbering

Hello, I copied a long document from an email and inserted it into a word document. It is numbering the pages correctly.... 1,2,3,4 - but it is sho...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
sher

Browser problems

Hello, when i try to open my an 2 error messages appear: 1) AVG Network scanner Service has stopped working. 2) Windows Explorer has stopped worki...

LouisSteph

Cannot send mails through gmail outlook

Hello, I have configured the Oulook Express 2003 with Gmail, But I can recieved the mail through Outlook 2003, I cant send mail through Gmail. The...

iveal

Number of days a cell has a particular value

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 and would like a cell to display the number of days that a cell has a particular value. i.e. number of days a proje...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel subtraction

Hello, hi im trying to subtract a numer in 1 cell to a number in anuther cell but when i type in the furmiler it dont work can any one helpConfigurat...

sharpman

Open excel workbook using a macro

Hi, Can some1 help me open a workbook using a macro from another workbook. Im working in two.xls and need to run a macro and open workbook one.xls?...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
jim

Forget orkut password

Hello, I am forget my orkut password. So how can i open or chinge my password ?

closeup22

Ms outlook 2007 mails not sending and receivi

Hello, Sir, Good morning could you pls let me know the reason and kindly give me the advise mails are not working in my MS outlook 2007 neith...

iveal

Cannot open word or excel files

Hello, I recently had a virus issue which was related to malware issues. I installed Malewarebytes Anti-Malware program at someone's suggestion. I...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
the death

Help with a formula

Hello, Here is my problem (other than I am not good at formulas and can;t even begin to figure this one out). We handed out a survey to our patients...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Export or email excel worksheet

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro so that I can use a command button to automatically export a range of cells from a variety of sheets in a workbook...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
cOMPUTER uSTAD

Excel formula

Hello, i have a gradeing scale on one sheet, and on the other, i have my grades as percentages, and the amount of points the assignment was worth. I ...

Excel

Excel formula

Hello, I need a formula which can display the contents of two cell to one but with the same format. I mean if the Cell has the text AB001 with AB ...

sharpman

Combine results and produce a final tally

Hello, First, let me say I am brand new to excel. This is the problem that has been given to me. I have two lists of the activities of my reps. One i...

sharpman

Format column to calculate network days

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet where I calculate network days between two different dates excluding holidays and weekends. I have the formula ri...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

How do i download it?

Hello, Can you please tell me how to download it? Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
mysticdreams

My password is hacked

Hello, hello....someone hacked my msn and facebook mail and i want to get it back.....so plz help him

sexyprince

Cell input to call macro in adjacent cell

Hello, I have a scenario that i'd like automated. The scenario is as follows If i enter a value in any cell in a particular column, i want the s...

Trowa

How to count multiple instances in single cel

Hello, I need to count to number of text strings within a single cell: | Marketing;Proposals & Presentations;;| Marketing;Promotional Print;;| P...

Ramu Gurrapu

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password my email id is shimnakutty@gmail.com please tell my password

LouisSteph

Adding muliple sum formulas in one column

Hello, I have a spreadsheet which I converted from a PDF report with thousands of orders each of which have either single line items or multiple line...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Granada

Hello, Please excuse my newness to Excel! I am trying to design a Profit & Loss sheet. I want a drop down box for each month so that when you cl...

venkat1926

How to rate a supplier and then grade him

Hello, I want to rate my suppliers on thier delivery ( from purchase order date to receipt of material ) and then grade them. Delivery within sc...

sharpman

Badly need help

Hello, I Need Some Big Help ASAP.... I Need To Know how to get a answer for this A 1 10 B 2 15 C 3 1000 D 2 25 E 3 75 ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Easynote vista password problem

Hello, i did a recovery to factory setting and on start up when i entered my password i got "user namre or assword is incorrect" i clicked on "reset ...

xpcman
Results 10301 - 10350 out of a total of 12,261