The discussions

How to compare data between two tables

Hello, I have two tables (table A and table B) and I need to compare the two tables to see if a specific userid exist in both tables. If the id ex...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

New sheet using conditional formatting

Hello, I have a very basic table on Excel which I use to keep contract data. I'm currently using conditional formatting to highlight the row if th...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Userform for importing sheet from one excel

Hello, I want to create a user form in MS excel that will prompt the user for the file name. Once the user browses the file name it should copy th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Vba: error 9; subscript is out of reach

Solved

Hello, Depending on the value of a specific cell (sheet "gegevensblad" cell L10), I would like to hide 1 out of 2 sheets (Either Overzichtsgrafieke...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
Dean

Plese send via power point

Hello, Dear sir i want to format my hard disk via pen drive instead of XP bootable Cd.in short i want to make my pen drive as bootable XP disc.s...

onea97

Send information via power point

Hello, sir send answer plese

onea97

Copying data into different cells using macro

Hello, I am trying to use macros to copy data from one cell into different cells in another sheet. My data is consisting of Organisation contact deta...

raju

Compare and update excel sheet

Hello, I have got two excel sheets one master sheet that gets updated everymonth with the new employees joining that month. the other excel sheet nee...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
ujo

Gmail password

Hello, My name is Rochelle I I forgot my password to check emails, could someone please reset it, or can this be done over the phone I need it like y...

afsgun

Vba help needed

Hello, im having an issue, what im whant to achive is this. i want to be able to select ranges depending on the content of the cells in column A, a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Visual basic code for finding a string in mic

Hello, i just want to know a function or a code to find a string in Microsoft excel macros.

venkat1926

Macro excel 2007 help

Hello, hey guys i need help in excel.... assignment in my row F I have 2 data Permanent and contract. So i want to make it that when I type it in sh...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

My password was solen

Hello, my name is bilal and somebody stole my hotmail , and really I can't remember my secret answer , so please tell me how I can reset my password...

closeup22

How to browse on my pc throug my phone

Hello, I want to connect my phone which is connected to the internet to my computer which is not connected to the internet so that I can browse on my...

closeup22

I forgot my password & question

Hello, I forgot my passwor & the question also, Pls help me out.

flcconflict

Colouring a cell automatically

Hello Guys, I don have much knowledge abt Excel and abt the codes n stuff.... But i have a question to ask u guys... The question is this: Th...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
Bang.......

Vba code in a excel form

Hi, I made an Excel form for colleagues to enter data in a sheet in rows. I made a second form on wich other colleagues need to find a 6 digit nu...

VBAhelp_Needed

Look up a cell in column and add another

Hello, I'm trying to look up an item in one column and see how many were sold from another column. The columns are side by side. There are 5 items ...

mubashir aziz

If= change the colour of the line ?

Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble, what i need is if a box says yes the whole line that its on goes red and if it says no then the line goes...

mubashir aziz

Outlook email

Hello, I have recently installed teh latest Office suite, including Outlook, onto a new pc. I run a personal business address from my Outlook which h...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
Silverbird

Version

Hello,i wan to ask which version of Nero can make a bootable CD i have nero 6.it is urjant

suff954

I lost my gmail password

Hello, plz help me i lostmy gmail password my gmail id is 007shaileshz@gmail.com plz ineed this

Anan Das

Old emails

Hello, I had an order from L. L. Bean that gave a tracking # so that I could see where my order was. I went to the website and you have to have the t...

Mariah

Asking motherboard password

Hello, some virus attacke to my system , if i insert anti virus cd its asking motherboard passward. we do know the password because i purchased long ...

strnnger

I am forget my password gmailid

Hello, sir my name is nikhil i am forget my password please help me i acan not open my id so what u do

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
Anelly

Loop for copying/ pasting data (batch process

Hello, I have a worksheet that has 3 tabs. The first tab stores all the personal employee data I need to run pension calculations for Employees. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

List month from any given year in excel

Solved

Hello, i 0got a spreadsheet (data) as below date status 1-jan-1975 approved 1-feb-1980 suspended 5-mar-1985 rejected 10...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
ani

Password recovery

Hello, i have acer lcd monitor and i m the main user of my computer but i have lost my password and i can not login now. please reply with a solution

aman

How to deal cells with same content except on

Hello, hey i got lots of data in the B collum a lot of the data is the same, repeated in row after row but not all data is the same. waht i have trie...

Trowa

Repeating formula in a specific number of row

Hello, I'm trying to develop a formula that will repeat a result in a specific number of rows. For example, if there was a number "2" in A2 and a "...

Trowa

Password changed

Hello, please tell me how to delete my e mail id..someone changed my password and misusing it..

jak58

How to move the activecell to the next row

Hello, Move the ActiveCell to the next row is simple: ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Select Ok. But if AutoFilter is on, that command can lead me to a non ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

How to create a macro

Hello, i am completely new to the task of creating macros.can you please tell me how should i create a macro so that all the cells under a particul...

venkat1926

Making sheet increasing#'s&but same letters

Hello, labels that must have same V33j on all as well as another group of numbers usually 3 or 4more that would increase or advance by 1 number as ea...

Excelguru

Any

Hello,

olfo81

Sales tax formula for exel 2007

Hello, How do you write a formula for sales tax in an Excel 2007 document? Please help!!! Sam

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Look up new numbers from old list in new list

Hello, i am trying to look up new number in one list in a new list to see if there was new data added w/ the new list. I would like for the new numbe...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

How to add a ready macro to excel

Hello, I have downloaded a macro from a blog to keep a track of time and date when a cell was modified last. Please help me how to add it to the exc...

venkat1926

Percentage formula

Hello, i wanted to create a formula in excel, how do i create a percentage formula in excel (215 x 4 % equals what)

venkat1926

Pivot table help

Hello, I am looking for some help wih creating template reprots using pivot tables. I have a large table of data with details of errors on it and a...

dork

Marl boro mother board driver

Hello, sir , I need a asus md marlboro mother board driver . how couil i get it . pls help me ...

dancedhall

Forget my security and password

Hello, pls , i forget my password & security ans. for password

realiser

Download using usb

Hello, I need to know how to send ringtones from my laptop to my phone using the USB connection.

afsgun

Protecting excel sheet from copying

Hello, i want to know how to protect an excel file on my hard to from copying by others. regards, rajeev

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
excelgod

Problem in counting

Hello, i have a problem in counting figures suppose if write 10000000000 so it is how much i can not count easily because i have no perfect knowlede ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

I forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, Some one change my password and i forgot my secret answer to my secret question to my yahoo account palflorinl@yahoo.com. I ask and try sooo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Color rows after comparing

"Hello world", I have an excel file with three sheets. What I've done so far is to compare sheet1 with sheet2. Every new or updated record tha...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
sr7

Vlookup hlookup, match or index

Hello, I have a question regarding my excel problem.. I have two sheets of excels files containing a large range of data, is it possible to find ov...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
Dawood

Total windows password before login users id

Hello, I am Dinaharan five yers back i set total windows password before user login. But I formated system and I forgot the command how to set th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Forget password

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password and the secret answer and the alternate e-mail i changed my password and i dont remember it and i have alot of im...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict
Results 11351 - 11400 out of a total of 12,258