The discussions

Stock sheet

Hello, i wondered if you could help , i have created a worksheet with code of stock item,value of item , amount in stock and value of stock availabl...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

How do i copy two cell ranges to new blank 2

Hi All- a newbie, I've been trying to figure this out since yesterday through Excel forums, but to no avail. This is my basic table I currently ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Error with microsoft outlook 2003

Hi all, i have a problem with my yahoo account on the sending side but i can recieve ail fine. i have tried all 3 ports with an without SSL on them...

bichik63

Excel cell flash when date is near

Hi, I am trying to find out how to get an excel spread sheet to hightlight a date when that date gets near. There must be a way for the sheet to ...

mubashir aziz

Excel

Hello, I need to know the easiest way to select a cell in excel?

mubashir aziz

Multiple search $ multiple retrieval in excel

Hello, I have one column with numbers or text which are repeating more than once. column 2, 3,4 contain data corresponding to that. ...

mubashir aziz

Excel extraction

Hello, I'd like to be able to extract all the data which comes after the comma from a cell in each row and insert it into a new column. Here's an ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
aquarelle

Macros for dynamically generating excels

Hello, Can I create a macro for a dynamically generating excel? i.e Each time when I run my ETL tool it loads the data into an excel i...

v.garce

Cpy rows frm 1 sheet to nxt sheet dynamically

Hello, I have a requirement where I need to copy rows from 1 sheet when row/record count reaches a certain count(lets say 5) to the next ...

apoll

Invoice number change

Hello, I AM MAKING INVOICES AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO HAVE MY INVOICE NUMBERS CHANGE EVERY TIME I RE-OPEN EXCEL. IS THERE A FORMULA?

j.blo45

Acer aspire one

Hello, my computer will let me on to any other program except for my Microsoft progroms it keeps saying something about a product key but my computer ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2009 by
sensei.moore

The time to use the office word 2007 is over

Hello, l d been using 2007 office word since l ve bought my laptop. but now if l want to do any application, "enter your product key" is written as l...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
aquarelle

I need help with my password!

Hello, I put a password so that nobody could get in my account,but I forgot what the password was,and now,I can't get in my user name account.(In the...

Sidney

Macro help

Hello, im trying to write my macro code and the code won't work because this message keeps appearing 'can't execute code in break mode' what doe...

vetronicaz

Comparing two excel sheet in vb 6

Hello, i am diploma student and plz plz any one can tell me how to compare two excel sheet in vb 6.0 that means there is 2 excel sheet...

setgold57

How to remove junks in excel sheet

Hello, Hai please Can any one help to overcome the below mentioned problem I am having thousands of records in Escel sheet if i convert into c...

uknown98

A macro problem, find and replace

Hello, I have a macro which contains the following procedure: Range("D210:D219,Z210:AA219").Select Range("Z210").Activate Application.CutCopy...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
perham

Msgbox search function

Hello expert, I have to open a lot of windows (files) at the same time in Excel every day. All are different names with date being shown at the en...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
eltonlaw

Macro for selecting lines

Hello, please i need help for a macro. I have a list with a column named "ticket id". I want the macro to filter the list and copy all rows cont...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
bhawkins

Any one cane to tell the formula to solve

Hello, in Excel I'm having Length WidthHight datain 3 coloums for example Column A---Column B---Column C Length Width Height 10 20 10 20 3...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
guetsa

I forget my password and altirnative e-mail

Hello, I forget my password and altirnative e-mail for my acount aya_otm@hotmail.com. I tried many times but....the problem is i still remember the p...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
jaleel

Hp computer dead?

Hello, I was using the computer this morning, left it on, and went to get a cuppa. When I came back, screen was black, with white text saying Intel(R...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
reazz

Diffrent language on my ms programs

hey so this is the problem: my microsoft programs, word, excel...etc are in a diffrent language. i am NOTtalking about the spelling language features ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Transfer data from merged cells in excel

Hello, I have a worksheet form in excel and I would like to copy the informaiton on the form to another sheet in a different workbook in excel as w...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
pseudonymph

Excel macro help

Hello, I am new, and know next to nothing about Macros in excel, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I do a report every week, and it...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
WutUp WutUp

Outlook opens word, instead of sending emails

Hello, I'm having a problem with Entourage (XP). I can download emails, but then whenever I try to reply from Entourage, it tells me that there is a...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
austwiz

I want the password

Hello, I need the pasword for an e-mail adress, I could lie differet things...but I just gone say that my feature depends on knowing this password. ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

What formula i can use to get the result

Hello, in Excel I'm having Length WidthHight datain 3 coloums for example Column A---Column B---Column C Length Width Height 10...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
jaikrish_18

Eroor 76 path not found

Hello, Hi, I an trying to write a macro to copy the last row from one workboo1 and paste it in workbook2. After pasting it needs to rename the sec...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
meltakeall

Outlook on active directory

Hello, I am using active directory in my ofice and added my users in it. now i want to installed outlook on my A.D server and want that all...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
whineup

Can i put office in window xp

Hello, i was wondering if it allowed to put office 2007 and window xp in one PC?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
makalapo

Pulling data and formatting

Hey all. Its my first time posting here but I have been reading the forums for some time. Currently I am trying to figure out how to simply report...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
scorro1

Want to creat partition

Hello, hi , i am dipen . i got a great problem while installing xp black operating system. unknowingly i deleted partitions in my computer ( i.e. D d...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
dipen

Excel macro help insert row

Hello, I need help with a macro for excel that will look at my sheet and if theirs data in Colomns D2:Z20. If theres data in any of the columns af...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
ange.lina10

Help in excel macro

Hi, I have a work sheet with probably say 7 columns and each of them has a index name for example Speed time distance 120 2 ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
Danny

Send value of cell to target

Solved

Is it possible to send the value of a cell (copy and paste special) to another cell where the value would not be disturbed when the source value chang...

16 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
Paul

My yahoo pasword

Hello, Hi, this is my yahoo id and i have forgot my password for it. If have my very important certificates scaned and my college notes which i can...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
newgene97

Match date copy data

Hello, How do I create a graph in excel which contains each day of the week, month or year, even though the data I have may be non-existent for any...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
Anonymous User

Macro to group and save.

Hello, I need to write a macro for a workbook with 1 sheet where i need to got to data --> then select Group/outline ---> then select group wh...

swe1

I forgot my password and serect question

Hello, my name is Laydrian Kyles in I Still got my email address up but I dont want to log off cause I wont be able to get back on send my information...

faceguydb

Ms excel help

Hello, can anyone help me i need a formula a*b=C

faceguydb

Vlookup min value

Hello, I have a spreadsheet showing the pricing of different products (Motorhomes) Column A= Model Column B= Chassis Column C=Price e.g. motor...

tinychok

Vba: if 2 checkboxes checked, hide row

Hello, Can anyone help with a macro for hiding Row 1 if two checkboxes (BoxA and BoxB) are checked? Thanks!

nomadcrys

Excel macro help required

Hello, I have an Excel Workbook that has 140 names/ID's that have different Composite roles agianst it, I want to create a macro or run a macro so ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
Crackinhunk

Hi hello i cant open datas from my pen drive

Hello, sir/madam please shut out my trouble, ie.when i go to open my pendrive, its not opning. suddnly its showing Please insert a disk into dri...

fayalit

How to show more than 255 characters in pivot

Hello, I have a pivot table in which 1 column(nearly 1800 rows) have characters nearly about 2000. But the pivot table shows only 1st 255 character...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
kevski

Excell macro help required

Solved

Hello, I have 3 Excell Workbooks, i need to create a master sheet, but when ever i update the master sheet the data updated shouls reflect in all t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Moving tabs from 2007 excel to 97-2003

Hello, I need to copy many tabs in a 2007 excel workbook to 97-2003 excel file and I am getting following message: Excel cannot insert the sheets...

provock

Password virus

Hello, My son has watched a you tube clip. Up came the msn message.."You have encountered a .... we have to shut down...." then up came for a second ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
steve

Sheet creating macro

Hello, I want a macro which can collied sheets from different workbook and make one excel and the sheet sequence can be selected manually. Kin...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
vishal
Results 11751 - 11800 out of a total of 12,261