The discussions

Excell macro help

Hello, I am wanting to create an excell macro - that filters out the names in 1 column of the spread sheet - I pull a report everyday that gives th...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
mjk77

Letting the user specify which sheet my vba

Hello I have been using many of your very useful articles in the past and they have allowed me to solve many problems. However I am now Very stuck des...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
Pete 3.1415

Lost password

Hello, i lost my password and i forget my secret answer too. plz help me.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
agenchet

When message changes from text to html format

Hi, Environment: My outlook 2003 default format is HTML. The Default fond for new/reply messages is Arial. The Problem: I get a message in tex...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
ronbarak

Lost my hotmail password

Hello, hello please someone help me, because anyone has hacked my msn account and i think he has changed my question answer and all detail too. pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
D0wnload3r

Complicated excel formula problem

Hello, I need to create a user form based on several columns of data and what ifs and calculations. In my user form the user will enter in a pipe di...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
nomadcrys

Windows xp is not recognizing any printers

Hello, I own a mac. I have windows XP Professional running under the vmfusion ware. It is not recognizing ANY printers. I have downloaded the driv...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
paul652

How to comp more than one coln in a excel

Hello, i have two work sheets which have 4 columns of data in sheet. i need to compare the sheets. But the data's are in the different rows contain...

tinorossi

Excel del text - other than-start letters mb

Hello, Input Excel file with one column. Conditions I would like to delete text other than which is having starting letters of "MB" or "SM" an...

password00

Need help in excel macro

Solved

Hello Ivan, Ive' been reading a lot of your answers and i'm quite facinated of your skill. I need to create a macro for one of my project and it i...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
Jnani

Power point

Hello, my question is how to put a photo on a power point project ?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
Lovely

Transposing multiple individual records

Hello, I have data with each individual record split down multiple rows, followed by the next individual record. Each has a unique record # in Colu...

Heather

Find text cut move and paste

Hello, I have a report in pdf which I can save as text and open in Excel. I need to locate a string of text "Item Total for Branch" in Excel and then...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
Nou_Nours77

Using access macro to update sheets1, 2, 3, i

Hello, I have an access macro that uses several queries to copy data into excel. my problem is that i can only get the macro to perform correctly on ...

guetsa

Can`t open some of the attachments

Hello, how do the activation on windows 2003 to enable the machine to open some of the attachment emails,

helpuynot

Open e_mails 2003 on 2007 problem??

Hello,I am oredy buy a new PC running Vista and windows office 2007, but I want to open my old e-mails on office 2003 and winXP and I can't open them...

Anonymous User

Using named ranges to create dymaic graphs

Hello, I successfully created a graph using named ranges. Now in my graph, source data, in the 'value' box, this is the code I have: "Sheet1!myrang...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
hero85

Excel 2008

Hello, I have a order form in excel 2008 that lists all my stock the unit price and the total price, I then have a Qty column, the idea is that whe...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
lifekcus

If statements with free entry

Hello, I am trying to constrain a free fill in column based on another column. I.e. if col A is yes, then col B must be yes also, but if col A is N...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
potatopc

Get answer in color using formula

Hello, i need formula in xcell to get the answer in color. eg: when i write if statement in cell if the answer true "pass" appear in cell in green...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
rossdavid

Reset pasword

Hello, Hello i lost my yahoo and hotmail paswords and even secret question please guide me to any software or tools to get back my ids

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
ixtremed1

Vista 64 bit outlook send/rec problem

Hello, I am having fits with Outlook 2007. I can no long send or receive. I have redone all the settings and still end up with a send and receive e...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
helpout

Excel help

Solved

Hello, Ok am not that experienced with excel, so if any one can helo would be great. I have a huge spreadsheet and i am constantly updating it. ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
Amber1984

I have forgotten my password

Hello, i have changed my password and forgotten it in next login. i have made my account 2 years ago and my date of birth was fake and i dont reme...

somacmg

Checking a row of cells and reporting

Hello, I have an audit spreadsheet listing rooms by the building its in, the room number and a series of answers to questions afterwards detaling...

wonderpc

Excel help

Hello, In my Excel Sheet Column A-------------------Column B----------------Column C 10---------------------------10------------------------3 5...

amlports

Excel macro: copy between sheets

Hello, I have sheet1 and sheet2. I want to create a macro: -copy Bx:Dx from sheet1 to sheet2 Bx:Dx -where x from 6 to "get count row number, w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
Helper

Excel loop, inner loop

Hello, I have an excel file that has data in a cell that looks like "abcd-123456-efghijk-7890". My problem is that i have about 2000 of this type of...

WutUp WutUp

Who can solve this problem

Hello, how to check 3columns data at 1 time.for example:- ColumnA---------ColumnB----------ColumnC 87----------------15-------------------20 10...

sensei.moore

How do i make page #'s on top of pictures?

Hello, I am writing my dissertation and have just found, 5 days before the deadline that I cant put page numbers on top of images! Help! How do I do ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
RZ

Countif

Hello, I am adding a column to my excel sheet and would like to do an if statement. This is the statement I am trying to put into a formula . Identify...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
ditzysuz

Pc asking for a password?

Hello, everyone maybe someone can help? went to a mates pc to help this is what i found the pc boots to the black screen asking for a password (he n...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
inthemix1010

Macro problem!!!

Hello, Can anyone help me with the following problem I need to build a macro that can do these steps. step 1: the macro has to start when cell B...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
Line32

Lost of password nd personal info

Hello,HI..I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD ND FORGOTTEN MY PERSONAL INFO..BUT I REMEMBER THE YAHOO ID..AND SECUIRITY QUESTION,,WHICH I GAVE AT THE TIME OF MAKI...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
fazal karim

Any one know about graphs on excel?

Hello, How on earth do you convert data from the new 2007 windows xp thing in to a normal bar graph. i need the x axis to say 'number of words in a ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

I can't browse any part of microsoftwebsite

Hello, I have problem with my browser, I can't open any part of microsoft website in spite of I can open other website. I have the same problem in fi...

melodyfive

I need help creating an excel formula

Hello, I work in Human Resources and need to create a formula for Personal Time Off. The employees accure PTO time at the rate of 0.46 per regular ...

bauduco

Vista admin password forotten

Hello, I have been reading hese forums, but I have some more questions. I did the safe mode thing (as a limited user) and i either ave me an error or...

austwiz

Matching help

Hello, I would like to compare three datasets. Each dataset consist of one column of I.D. numbers and one column of names. SO, I would like to matc...

sanlind

Outlook issues

Hello, I was getting some problems with my outlook, the thing keep crashing and i can't read my mails. Any solution for this?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
epsiman

2 formula for 2 result

Hello, I am trying to write a formula in Excel that tells me how many times a text appears within a date range, i have managed to create the date r...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
stupid is as stupid can do formula

Ms office 2007

Hi, I'm unable to save my office document ? Whenever I tried to save "Closing Program" msg appears. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it twice bu...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
hoststress

Can'd forward an email that has a film attach

Hello, I can't forward an email that has a film attachment. It get's stuck in the outbox and keeps sending and sending and sending. The people at...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
sgraff

Want to delete certain suppliert from master

Hello, I have a master worksheet in excel that has all suppliers and their information. what I do is seperate each suplier's information and send...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
msreed

Email password

Hello, how do I find forgotton cox.net email password without reseting it?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
daniels

Password lost help i'm jobless without it

Hello, i lost my windows 2000 password, how can i get it back??? urhent. life or death. work application in there.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
whale

Cant run microsoft office outlook

Hi, I am running Windows XP Professional SP 2 on a Virtual PC, I want run Microsoft Office Outlook on the same system but I am getting a message ...

no

Naming cells

Hello, TIA: I have 16000 data pairs in each delimited text file.. Which l have quite a lot of.. and l have the wriitten the code for opening the fil...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
saints77

Template sheet with changing variables

Hi, I am working on a project where I need to make county data sheets for an entire state with different data in each because of the changing data of...

kioskearocks

Having excel if formulas print text and calc

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get Excel IF formulas to print text and calculation based on true/false. Such as, if I have some dates, and I don't need to s...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
martinwuff
Results 11801 - 11850 out of a total of 12,261