The discussions

My lost life panic - office outlook 2003

Hello, Whilst not in an entirely logical state of mind I thought it sensible to return my Microsoft Outlook Office 2003 to factory settings . That w...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
pro-genius

How to prevent enable/disable macro box

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to prevent the enable/disable macro box from appearing when I start Excel. Thanks Marcos

Sweet

Outlook express task bar

Hello, my friend has lost her task bar on outlook express and doesn't know how, anybody any ideas

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
jen

Excel 2003advanced filter....copy to location

Hello, I am trying to use the Advanced filter...and copy the info to different worksheet. It's not working out for me :( I have been trying to do...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
Crazzydreamer

Is there a way

Hello, Example; column A has names of District Managers, Column B has sales figures, Column C is Ranking 1 through 10, Column D has Food Cost %, Colum...

jerry.kid43

Ms-word asks for converter

Solved

Hello, I have some Ms-word files of 2003..But every time upload the system with Vista i cannot read my saved word documents..it continusely asks f...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Can change office standard 2007 without cd?

Hello, Hi all, Can I change MS Office Small Business Edition(SBE) 2007 to MS Office Standard 2007 without CD? Do I need to uninstall MS Offic...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
misasia

Excel 2003: match names; view unfound matches

Hello, I need formula or macro configuration help for Excel 2003. Within a spreadsheet, I want to compare the list of names in column A with th...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
99cateyes

Need password for email

Hello, I just got the password last night but I cannot find where I wrote it down. Please help.

moulkou

Excel help!

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and having some issues doing what I need to do. I have a speadsheet that has a list of users in column A. A li...

locklessmonster

Excel lists - extracting data from it.

Hello, I hope someone can help me! I have a long list of items in one column. next to each item I have to give certain values to some of them. The ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel lookup

Hello, I am using excel for analysing my data. I have time in column A and temperature in other 10 columns. I need to find the maximum value in e...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
Zeenath

2007 msoffice file not open in2003 can u help

Hello,

solene77

Excel blank row deletion

Hello, Can anyone provide the macro code for deleting all the blank rows in all excels in a folder?? thanks...munni

Michael

Macro to check conditions in two columns

Hello, I am trying to update prices in excel spreadsheet. I have three different Unit of measures (Each, Pack, Case), I need a macro that will check ...

rine012

Count and summarise records in excel 2003

Solved

Hello, Sorry to bother you but I have a minor problem with a spreadsheet and I don't know how to resolve the issue or whether it is possible u...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
GRA

Using words as answers

Hello, I am trying to set up my spreadsheet to answer me in WORDS. such as if cell D:11 is a negative number cell D:12 needs to read "YES" a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
jenni.g

Leave value unchanged if false

Hello, Vlookup posts a value to worksheet1/C3 when the trigger is the date. C4thruC20 are "0". When the vlookup trigger is changed to the next date,...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
Paul

Conversion of "doc" format to jp

Hello, I need to post to a web site, documents in JPEG format that originate from a Word proforma document in doc format. At present, using Abobe PDF ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Excel macros

Hello, how to code an excel macro where an if staement will hide appropriate rows? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 1. Yes ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
Helper

I can use my browser only with ip address

Hello, I am using Acer Aspire. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only probl...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Auto fill the range between 2 cells

Hello, My Question is I Have Put One Range Like " 1 " in One cell and ending series " 10 " in next cell . Now I want the excel To Auto Comp...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
JIN

Repainting a cell using excel vba

Hello, I am writing a code in excel VBA to generate a report.I am totally new to VBA.Here's my code Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim a1 As...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Stuck on enter password

Hello,my toshiba satellite m205 is stuck on enter password.will not recognize recovery disk or any other.please help.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
moulkou

Macro to copy and paste value every nth row

Hi all, I need to copy cell value in D:1 onto a range of cell (O:3 to O:31) and from D:34 onto (O36: to O66) and so on... i.e. every 33 rows I h...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2009 by
pc

Create msg/popup to notify in excel vba

Solved

Hello, I need a Excel VB script to notify/popup a message when the number of the letter U on a calendar exceeds 6, 8, 12 etc. It will have to check...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
Siebel SME

Copy rows of data based on alpha condition

Hello, I have a summary worksheet that houses all records. I'd like to break that summary worksheet into in multiple worksheets grouped by last name...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
solene77

How to check multiple cells to return value?

Hello, I am a basic Excel user. I have an Excel sheet which displays a hierarchy of our institution's org units. The org unit names are listed ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel- merging running totals

Hi there! First, I need to know if what I want to do is even possible. I have about 10 excel sheets- each with two running totals on them. My boss ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Converting date format in excel sheet

Solved

Hello, I have a cell which contains date in the format dd/mm/yyyy, but i need to convert to mm/dd/yyyy in excel how can i do this?

daywish

Email address and password lost

Hello,I need help with finding my email address and password to window live. This is my account for school and I need it bad. Please help someone. Is ...

sudan

Printing 1997-2003 excel files

Hello, I am running a new laptop loaded with Vista 64 bit and Microsoft Office 2007. When I receive an XLS file in 2003 format it uploads in the 1997...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
herbbob

Help to find

Solved

Hello, can any one tell me how to find my outlook express on my computer so i can get a email thats in it.thank.

6 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
delpha

Hotmail password

Hello, yes i need to found out a hotmail password can you help me. thanks mike

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
mike

Mail virus spam

HI, I don't know why but since two days i am receiving lot of spam in my mails . Today itself i had to delete more than 15 mail and worst al...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
zefenix

Excel 2002 macro

Hello, Sub goalSeekSample() Dim seekValue As Double Dim changeCell As Range seekValue = InputBox("What's the value to seek?") For Eac...

13 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
anon125

Excel 2003 please help with concat dilemma

Solved

Hello, I need one column to show the following text: prxyz,(Data1 here),0699,ABCD(Data2 here),xxx Data1 is in Column A and Data2 is in Column B....

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
excelgamine

File system

Hello, i want to know about the file formats we can work with any document management system

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
moulkou

Working with documents in word processor

Hello, I have typed and stored my resume in the word processor on my laptop....I am looking for the latest version of microsoft word and excel to dow...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Formatting macro

Hi, I have data ranging from "B8 to BZ616" all the data contains either "TRUE" or "FALSE", I do not want to use conditional formatting. my questio...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Software/system compatibility question

Hello, I'm trying to find out if anyone has tried loading the spanish version of Office 2003 (or older or newer version) on a computer running the en...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
bmw740i

Moving data in excel

Hello, I messed up sone data in Excel. I have a contact list and now I need to move everything in columns C-F down 4 cells. All the addresses are off...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel

Hello, i need help in solving a macro issue. i have written a macro to delete rows base on a certain criteria. this is, "week 01", the issue is, wh...

Helper

How to find my password

Hello, can you help me about my password because someone change it.

gizzmo-)

Files not open

Hello, i have installed microsoft office 2007 on my laptop. it is working properly on my pc. when i copy a 2007 file in my pc, i can't read my file....

sudheer

Copy column data matching the column name

Hello, In Excel 2003/XP/2000/97, how do I write a macro that will look for selected column headers . If found, it will copy that entire column to a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Excel formula

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet where I have 10,000 rows and columns are filled with data, column headers are Name, country,total users, total us...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Helper

How to retrieve word document

Hello, I have just spent several days working on a huge word document on my PC and have regularly been saving it on to my USB - not to my PC's drive....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Rush

Vba code

Hello, I am very very new to VBA, (although I did some VB in college), and am attempting to create an Excel Macro that will allow me to search thro...

melnisson

Excel formula

Hello, i want to know a formula from which i can get the answer in text. For example if i right an amount in the cell A1 (100/-) i want the answ...

tiestomania
Results 11901 - 11950 out of a total of 12,261