The discussions

Forgot my password

hi my name is iman i forgot my password but i know my windows live id.i would like you to search my password and send it to me in this e-mail address ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
shiban

Password

Hello, please help. ive lost my password, secret question and answer, i cant even remember my alternate email address. i have very important document...

zinzer

Forgetting my admi password?

Hello, I had lost my power core to my lap top and it took me almost a hole 4 to five months to look for one and find one at a low cost to me but I ca...

res_pond

Cannot access outlook express after install

I installed IE 8 after getting an update message from Microsoft. Now, when I try to access my email by clicking on the envelope icon on my toolbar ...

nyyc

I want my password my back t_t

Heey!!! I have forgot my password to msn..can someone PLZZ help me, what i should to!!!..THNX

phste

China mobiles display was not working

Hello, My China mobiles Display was not working i cant see any thing in display but my all contacts in mobile phone not in sim , i want to take my ...

moumins

Pull out the characters

Hello, i have below character in a cell and i would like to pull out the characters where it starts from g- and end where the "," found , pls advis...

Excelguru

Using nested if to blank out adjacent cells

Hello, I would like to use a formula to blank out adjacent cells if a specific value is entered for example: I have cells A1, B1, C1 If I put...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Issue with selection.end(xldown)

Hello, I am working on a few macros and came across this problem. If I use the code below to select a range of cells and if my working rows only ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
rev_do

.net password/account reset

Hello, I am having an issue with my computer and the .net account/password. The computer I have at home was purchased from a company that was oversto...

s.preme

Access

Hello,can you brife about data acess

advice

Match names&dates

Hello, i have a master list of names &dates in col A & B and a similar list in cols C & B which is a longer list as below. The Trader 09/08/2008 ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
derby

Access 2003 vba idiot

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm a VBA idiot. I don't know jack about it. other than to create a macro and convert it. here's my problem: I cre...

morris

How to validate the user, and select the info

Hello, I want to run a script to first identify the user, and after identifying the user opens a workbook (e.g. workbbok1, sheet1). user_ID = En...

Excelguru

Counting range of dates over 1 year old

Hello, I am pulling out the remainder of little hair I have on my head. Question: I have a column of dates and what I want to do is count the ...

Excelguru

Find last column in table

Hello, I want to find the last used column in a table in excel sheet. please help

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Urgent in excel

Hello, I want help you Please I have 35 Trainings and I Planned them to The next year in Every month I put the training The answer how I can ins...

mubashir aziz

Sku011.cab

Hello, when trying to use MS Office it tells that it is missing sku011.cab and thus there is an error . it asking for a cd which i don't have or they...

jmp59

Matching two worksheets

Hello, I have two worksheets one contains invoice numbers and payments and the other has invoice numbers and charges. On my charges worksheet I w...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel formula for prices

Hello, I really don't know how to create formula for my task: Item bouth for Total price £535,000 (comission + price) How much is the Price o...

aquarelle

Orginal mail inbox deleting

Hello, I 'm using Gmail since 1yrs. recently i configerd outlook 2003 . if i click send\recive in Gmail getting empty. so i need mails in outloo...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
squirrelatim

Browsers do not work but im conected to the i

Hello,Everyone ive been having this problem for 4 days now. i have an IMicro desktop computer, w/ windows vista and i recently upgraded to two moni...

yoyellow22

Word software

Hello, Hi some help me with my word i dont thinks i have word. every time i try 2 open my e-mail attachment in word wont let me open can some help....

a.ton74

Password recovery tool

Hello, if your msn passwords have been saved locally, you can use a tool called "Wise Password Recover" to help you reveal them easily. Hope it works ...

puss.ward

Hy,i forgot my password.

Hello, i forgot my password...hw to i recover my data???plz help me...

caBassileM

I forget my password !!

Hello, plzzzz help me how can i open my user in my laptop. i forget my password :( (vista )

samantha65

Recover my password

Hello, i have forgotten my password, even i don't know my alternet email ID and i don't know my security question. now how i can enter in my E- Ma...

nerssin

Need a macros to be used in excel

Hello, I want a vbscript for a macros to be used in excel which would do the following operastion: It will find the characters/delimeters in the ...

Trowa

Excel - summarising roles for a roster

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet that will be used to assign rosters and keep track of staffing levels. I have finished most of it but have come ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by

Changing date formats

Hello,I want to know how to change the date of 13/07/2006 in to 07/13/2006?

Excelguru

Directional macro

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a macro here. Pretty much, I'm importing a lot of data into an excel spreadsheet and then I want to copy and paste...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Macro help- copy, analyze, create graph

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro that will take an xls file that has only one sheet, create a second worksheet within the excel file, copy and pa...

autogeeek

Need macro to sort thru raw data

Hello, I have a POS data file that I'm not sure how to approach. The data columns are not specific and the data loops across a few rows. What I need ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Need help in excel

Hello, I have two excel sheets with around 8000 columns in one sheets and 2000 columns in second sheet. All the columns of second sheets are taken ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Password issues unable to use computer

Hello, The passwords were changed in the bios and to log on to the computer. I don't know the passwords. I have used all the ones that I have...

xpcman

Kindly mail me the formula to convert numeric

Hello, kindly mail me the formula for excel sheet, How it will display the input numeric currency into words in excel sheet please mail me that form...

u.most

M s word document lose, help me recover

Hello, please tell me how to recover data lost when pen drive remove without sfely remove. I have loosed some document file in ms document 2007 in ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Office 2003 vs office 2007?

Hello, 1)can you identify why office 2007 is so different that office 2003 users cannot read office 2007 files. 2)im unable to find office 2007 do...

Excelguru

I forget my gmail password

Hello, i hve an account in orkut and i lost my password ..i hve my photographs in orkut can u delete my photo graphs?? other wise delete my Account ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
Sufi

Hack password

Hello, some one hack my gmail password plz help me what can i do? ist really very imp..

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
burglarPRO

Explorere browser changes size onscrn

Hello, I am on an acer aspire and the screen changes size when a 4 headed arrow pops up- yes even when only one finger is on the cursor pad - how mig...

realyou

I have forget my password

Hello,i have foget my password.please can u help me.and i want my original password.

stemhold

Uninstalling outlook 2003

Hello, i am trying to uninstall my office outlook 2003 but there's an error that says,"error 1311. source file not found. c:\allusers\90000409-6000-1...

psycoloq

Copy required data from one excel to anther

Hello, i want to copy only required feilds's data from one excel sheet to another. suppoes there are 5 feilds in the excels ,now i want to use only ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
ray

Excel total range of values

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to get a range of values totalled. I have one set of columns, lets say column A1 to A200, ranging from -30 up to 1000 and another ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel

Hello, when users enter a date in excel using this format 12-01-2008, i need the cell to automatically change the format to 12/01/2008 i have...

mubashir aziz

Text in one cell converted to a number so can

Hello, I need to create a column of names and have another cell read them as a number, let’s say I have a openings for 20 people and as people add...

mubashir aziz

Need to get data from different cell numbers

Hello, I have a list of invoices (hundreds) downloaded from some software into excel format. The downloaded data however lists invoice data as foll...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Password

Hello, Dear all ready i am logged my computer in administrator password and user name password but how i get in user name password particuler...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
ageny

Excel - dropping zeroes from time

Hello, I have a set of times in column A in Excel (HH:MM:SS). In column B I need those same times, not rounded, to have 00 as the Seconds value. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
Joe
Results 11551 - 11600 out of a total of 12,261