Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11651 - 11700 of about 16,600
  • Opening PDF file in windows outlook Closed

Hello, When I try to open an attachment in windows outlook it wont let me stating " I do not have associated programme" can you assist

Shanxy | PDF | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find a partial number in row to a tabel Closed

Hello, all please help me before i get suicide , this is the scenario : i have tariff table look like this : countrycodeprefix tariff x??...

• outlook for sify Closed

dear sir, i am gaurav from panipat. i do use sify server. i want pop3 and smtp server number of sify for outlook. i will do your ...

GAURAV GARG | Outlook | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • H LOOKUP Closed

Hello, plz tell me how to hlook up.in easy way

• Excel Formatting Closed

Hey, Is there any way to have an entire rows font a certain color based on the value in the cell in the row next to it? I am trying to have the text ...

JJones | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Videos and Facebook Chat Stall my Browser Closed

So I've got a relatively new laptop and it has been working fine ever since i got it until this past weekend. I don't know what happened but now whene...

DTrain | Excel | Latest reply: DTrain Feb 24, 2010
    4 replies
  • <= > in a formula Closed

Hello, I need to write a formula for the cost of a coach. For the first 100 miles I have to charge £1.20 and anything over 100 miles has to be cha...

• Hotmail won't open PowerPoint files Closed

Hello, My mom has been having trouble opening PowerPoint attachments she receives through Hotmail. She has to save the PP file to the computer in ...

TheRealY | PowerPoint | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • column comparison Solved/Closed

Hello, i have two columns to confirm the name , I want 2 identitfy; do the first column name is same person in the weccond column for example...

salambava | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having trouble with an excel calculation, i'd be grateful for any help: I have menu items listed along the top, with a space for th...

donkeyoaty | Excel | Latest reply: donkeyoaty Feb 24, 2010
    11 replies
  • getting perfomance of each vendor using excel Solved/Closed

Hello, What I want is to get an evaluation of every supplier. Let say I have 20 list of supplier and list of product I'd ordered, including quantity...

johnrussel | Excel | Latest reply: zmarlz04 Feb 24, 2010
    5 replies
  • If you have one row of data, what's the easie Closed

Hello, If you have one row of data, what's the easiest way to automatically (programatically?) two value in same other cell. The resulting column s...

• Find a text in a sentence inside a cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a column which has addresses of different Companies, eg. SHRUTIVEER,23/2/1/1 BHAGBAN CHATTERJEE LANE,HOWRAH 711101 2nd Floor, Eas...

Sunil Magesh | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 24, 2010
    5 replies
  • Count number of specific days (e.e. Monday) Closed

Hello, I have a list of dates in a column, I have converted them into days of the week (Format, Cell, Custom, dddd) and now want to count the number ...

Tommy Boy | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • moving data from csv to excel ? Closed

Hello and thanks for any help that might be provided, I was wondering if it is possible to grab data from a csv file that is updated by another pro...

munkee | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 24, 2010
    3 replies
  • Need to reset BIOS password on Proline U100 Closed

Hello, I need to reset the password on the BIOS of a Proline U100 (MSI motherboard and Intel Atom CPU). Removing the button battery does not hel...

Rooijan | Word | Latest reply: NightwishGR Feb 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • adminstrater password problems Solved/Closed

Hello, my 10 year old daughter changed her password on laptop on the admin user she cant remember her password .

skribble6 | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy a "Comment Text" in to "Cell T Solved/Closed

Hello, my Self Deepak Kumar, I can't find the fomula how do Copy a "Comment Text" in to "Cell Text" in another sheet. Regards Deepak Kuma...

Deepak | Office Software | Latest reply: aquarelle Feb 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel help Closed

Hello, I want to make cell to display the date at the time a cell is populated by a name from a drop list. E.g. cell i3 to display the current d...

steve0_t | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date Format TODAY Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an invoice with a date format "TODAY". If I create an invoice today, it assigns today's date. If I open the invoice tomorrow, it as...

• I' cant access my out look account Closed

Hello, I have been use my outlook account for the past one year now I'v never face proble that I'm facing now when Itry to open my outlook accoun...

Fabby Flo | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lephone A1 password Closed

Hello, I have purchased Lerphone A1 yesterday only but do not have the password to access the file folders " Explorer". If anybody can provide me wi...

Lephone_A1 | Word | Latest reply: mahendra Feb 23, 2010
    10 replies
  • someone stole my yahoo password Closed

Hello, i can not log into my a/c. someone changed my password and is using my a/c now?please help me out he has changed my profile also.

disha | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot my password and secret answer Closed

Hello, my name is amalina Forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account jamat_abdi@hotmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retriev...

amalina | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Password for memory card Closed

Hello, I am using nokia e51. I have lost password of memory card , so pls suggest me , how can i get the password of memory card . Thanks

Sitaram | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I have an issue with conditional formating. For any chance is it possible to set a conditional format for a date that every day changes. ...

Kawshy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • merging cells in excell Closed

Hello, I have inserted a 0 before a number in one cell then i ahve merged this cell with another the result i get is losing the 0 example 1234 merge...

Ady | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Unable to download using all browsers Closed

Hello, I have come across a strange problem.I am unable to download anything(files/attachements) from whatever browser i use.The moment i click the...

KARAN | Excel | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Forumla help (IF formula) Solved/Closed

Hello, I need some help, I just can't figure the IF formula out. On my Excel 2007 spreadsheet, I am trying to figure out if I put the letter grad...

pleasehelp1101 | Excel | Latest reply: pleasehelp1101 Feb 22, 2010
    2 replies
  • merging of more than one excel files Closed

Hello, I done the merging of more than one excel files using macro concept... but i can't able to implement with the vb or any language.... ...

bhuvi | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Extract data from one workbook to another Closed

Hello, I m a new Vb programmer . I need to write macro for extracting data from one Workbook to another (new workbook) based on some criteria. Over...

rabbit.cute83 | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • QUESTION ABOUT EXCEL FORMULA Closed

Hello, my question is i have two sheets in a file, in one sheet my own data and in second sheet i unzip a file and data app...

ROOMI | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Graphing Start and End Times Closed

Hello, I'm attempting to create a spreadsheet which will automatically fill colors when a production job starts and ends. My spreadsheet is format...

• how read value of last column Closed

Hello, i want to read last value od the column in ecxel

• can't aaccess my mobile Closed

Hello, i can not access my nokia3110c from pc suit. what can i do? plz help..

• forgot my password and security answer Closed

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my gmail account kajal.jain89@gmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

kajal.jain89... | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • FORGOT GMAI PASSWORD OR HACKED BY SOMEONE Closed

Hello, please provide me the information for restart my gmail id becoz i forgot my password or perhaps it has been haked by someone. so ple...

swayam shah | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • I forget my bio's password Closed

Hello, i forget my bio's password then how to run my system pls give suggestion..

sanju | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • formatting with more than 3 colors Solved/Closed

Hello, I need your help guys, i wanted to apply the formatting with more than 3 colors in my worksheet. The worksheet im working on has a lot o...

• macro modification Closed

Hello, dear friend in my document column "L" has some numbers & formulas.if any cell has formula base in that i need to inset rows below that formula...

kaluputha | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 21, 2010
    5 replies
  • How to make Stickers Closed

Hello, I have a Excel Sheet with Laptop Detail Entry. Columns are Price, Brand, Model, Processor, Ram, Hard Disk, Screen Size, Type, Wifi, BT, CD-R...

• soemeone has changed my gmail passoword Closed

Hello, Please guide me how can i get my actual gmail password again

pyare | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Forget my password Closed

hi , Am Deepan ,In my nokia 5220 mobile i've set some password for my datas protection, but i've forget that particular password so i'am not ab...

Sri | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • formula to fill cells with names from a list Closed

Hello, I have a list of names I want to insert into a table. No name can be duplicated in a row. I would like it to automaticlly fill the table from ...

rparson | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • If A1 is Ultra 2GB then 800 Closed

Hello, I want to put some text on A1 cell like Ultra 3GB Ultra 5GB ZOOM 2GB ZOOM5GB i want to put the formula on B1 cell that "If A1 is Ul...

• I can;t watch media on any web browser Closed

Hello, I can't watch any videos on any website. If a website has video in the address bar then the it says page cannot be displayed. I cannot even ...

helpme 123 | Excel | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Automatic data population based on cell text Closed

Hello, I'm not sure Excel will do this, but I am struggling to make it work and need help! Basically, I want it to automatically populate a second...

• Quwesation Closed

Hello Sir/ Madam, I Have one quesation last two days ago i m working at exel (Micro Soft Excel) . one of there sheet i moved to one of another actu...

• password problem Closed

Hello, sir plz help me.any one hacke my account and channge my password...so i can't open my account.plz help me..

sonu | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • How do I wopy row while recording macro W2007 Closed

In Word 2003 I had a macro and put it on toobar to select table row, copy it, paste it so I got a new row below current one, in a flash. Highly repete...

Frustrated W... | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 19, 2010
    1 reply