The discussions

Arghh

Hi ive received an e-ticket that need to be printed out but my printers got no ink and theres no paper, so i want to send the emails i received...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
stayhir

Msoutlook 2003 'message interface error'

Hello, I run MS Outlook 2003 and having trouble with 'the message interface has returned an unknown error.If problem persists, restart outlook'. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2009 by
zgirl

Hypelinked combo box in excel

My Query is I Have made a Combo Box in Excel Sheet 1 in that Combo Box i have 2 sheets Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 . Now i want to Hyperlink / vb...

4 replies Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
aquarelle

Selecting names from list

Hello, I have columns A and B with the first and last names of subjects. In columns C and D I also have the first and last names of a larger group ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
GusMD

Typing space

Hi, I'm in the middle of writing a report for my PhD and I've been told that there's a way to put a space between 2 words without having the second o...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Hotmail does not allow me to text or send pic

Hello, I read about Gmail and believe I am having the same problem but use Hotmail. When Outlook Express pops up for me to text a reply or upload a ...

pro-genius

Deleted items

Hello, Dear sir, last 03 or 04 days anyone deleted my sent mail from sent item & trash so please tell me can i get these item back becuase this ...

asylamguy

Matching cells

Hello, I would like to know if there is any formula for this situation. I have Column A: account numbers. Column B: Account Balance Column C:...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Changing cell colour through % differnce

Hello, Im trying to create a formula, were by if the differnce between two cells is greater than 30%, i want the beginning cell to change colour. ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Emailaddressandpasswordnotworking

Hello, unable to send e mails my e mail and password come back as invalid heeeelp please

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
kontas

I want excell to calc based on input data

Hello, I want to be able to put in a number and then excel does a cal all in one cell. I know I could put 6 in C3 then in D3 put =c3*178 but ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Comparing the first x numbers in a cell

Hello, I am trying to get a formula to read a 9 to 10 digit number in a cell to determine where to apply the formula results. ie... the first 3 dig...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Formula

Hi sir i need a formula for numbers ( Figures) are convert to words. Like Rs.25 =twenty five( In Formula) Thanks Best Regards Saravana...

mubashir aziz

Hello please help me in this

Hello, i have data in two sheets sheet1 and sheet2. i want to compare single cell from sheet1 to the entire row of sheet2. please any body can give m...

mubashir aziz

Spreadsheet

Hello, I'm currently working on a spreadsheet for a timesheet. I want to format a cell to display the date of a certain day of the week. e.g. I ...

mubashir aziz

Count a column only when the row is not marke

I have been trying to come up with the forumla that will do this last calculation to finish the spreadsheet but it is stumping me. I have 6 Columns (...

mubashir aziz

Stopping at bottom of spread sheet

Hello, I often have to format a whole column with the same formula. I click the corner and pull it down which works fine. The frustrating part is tha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
Excelguru

Please help me out in this

Hello, i have 2 sheets in ms excel 2003 on sheet 2 i have a master with 1000 employees data like headings are in A2 id number,B2 name and so on the a...

Excelguru

Combining dates

Hello, i have 116 thoudsands of lines of data and they have seperated it by year, day month and i need to get them combined and some of them are just...

Excelguru

Server is working fine but tally client pc no

Hello, I m using tally 9.0 multiuser, but from last week the server is working fine but tally client pc stops working kindly guid me to sole the p...

pete

Excel 2003 vb macro for finding txt strings

Hello, I am trying to write an Excel 2003 Visual Basic Macro that searches a cell for a particular word. But the cell contains several words. So I can...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
psk

One stealed my password

Hello, My name is Turki , please i need your help one is stealed my password for my mail abonasser511@hotmail.com so please i need my data because i...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2009 by
sparkp088

Help using excel macro to insert rows

Hi, I currently have over 7000 rows of data, displayed similarly to this: Iten: Value Value Value Apples x ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
Me

The audio driver

Hello, I need audio in my ups

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
jmp59

I lost my gmail password

Hello, i cann't login in to gmail account.. i read still error your account has dissebled... why...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
seju

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password and my secret question what i have to do ? i want to login to my e-mails i have a lot of important e-mail plas help me......

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
smartgal

Macro variable help

Hello, I have declared a variable Dim x As String x = Cells(x + 10, 10).Value I am getting the value of a cell in x. I want to use that val...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
nimesh

Forgot my pass word on messenger and hotmail

Hello, i have change a new password on my messenger and hotmail but now i forgotten. is there any chance i can get the password back. If it can ple...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
ethernetpro

Problem in functions

Hello, I have problem doing calculation in excel functions, whenever i type a function, i dont get the result of the function but i get the functio...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2009 by
Excelguru

Message body does not display

Hello, Running Windows XP, SP2 and Office 2003, all updates. When a message is read, only the header inofrmation can be seen, not the message body. T...

Greg

Id and password lost

Hello, i cant log in at myspace i forgot my id and password i only have my primary email addres.please help me to back my id and password soon

psu650

Macro or formuale help required comparing cel

Hello, I've got Excel 2003 with 2 columns of data A & B with people names in it. Column A is always populated with data (a name), column B isn't alwa...

Excelguru

Could be a simple fix?

Hello, I'm having trouble getting the two columns to find the perfect match, then give me a return value. I need Col A = Col X and Col B = Col Y (if...

Excelguru

Forget password

Hello,i have a yahoo mail id and i forget its password and i also forget its secret question what should i do to access it again?

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
wifipen

Sending email

Hello, My name is Lam. I have had trouble with my Outlook. It can receive email but can't send email to any one. When I clicked on the Send/ receive ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
Lam_Nguyen

Formula

Hello, I require a excel formula to shade cells if the following criteria is met If A1 = X shade cells A2 to A10 grey

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Select data and paste in single cell

Hello, Can any one please provide me with macro such that depending upon the data of Coloum A ,it should select the data in Coloumn B and Concate...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Som1 has changed my msn password

Hello, I HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN MY PASSWORD 2 MY FREND AND HE HAS CHANGED THE PASSWORD AND IS NOT LETTING ME KNOW THE CURRENT PASSWORD OF MY MSN ID..!!!!...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
xpvista

Email password wont work

Hello, help I some how deleted my email address so I'm trying to make a new one. It is window vista. it is all good up until the INTERNET MAIL LOGO...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2009 by
LAURA

Unable to send emails from websites

Hello, I am unable to send emails from websites, I have even tested my own website, when I click on contact it will not go into the email

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2009 by
fesscon54

Pasword feild

how can i create a password feild?

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
sevenboyz

Copying the first four columns data

Hello, I want to copy the first 4 column of data from one sheet to another sheet in the same excel. Basically the first 4 columns of data in sheet1 ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Format cells excell

Hello, I would like to format a cell in excell to accept dd/mm/yyyy or just yyyy. Excel 2007 using windows vista premium. If not excel, I would...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Conditional formatting (more than 3) in excel

Hello, I want to select a colom containing discription's Example (HATS)(bats)(cats) if this criterea is found i want the rows to the left that coris...

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Relative sheet reference

Hello, I am trying to write a macro (new to VB) that shifts contents in a branch layout to be aligned on the left, column A. I have this code that ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel: convert oz. to milliliters inside text

Hello, I've been looking for a solution for the following issue: I have a very long excel list of product description that contain product with ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Naming range in a macro

Hello, I am tyring to name a range say a14:d14 (working_cap_formula) and then copy of past into range a15:d15 (working_cap_paste). I have set up...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Use result of one cell to affect another

Hello, I want to add or subtract an amount in my end results column based on data in my other columns. In other words if L52> = 0, then I want to...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Cell date creates a new sheet

Hello, I am working on an excel worksheet for a construction project. I have an "Additional Work" worksheet set up so that I can enter a date in a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Lost my password and don't know the security?

Hello, I don't know my password to my gmail account and it keeps saying i don't know the correct security question, what do i do next?

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
lostmaps
Results 11651 - 11700 out of a total of 12,261