The discussions

Add values of multiple cells dependant on the

Hello, Can anyone help me on a formula??? I need to add the total value of individual cells (put in C) in a colum of cells (B) dependant on what...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel macro search

Hello, I have a column of 500+ zip codes in Excel. I have another spreadsheet that has 200,000+ names and zip codes. I need a macro that would sear...

Excelguru

Fomulas for attendance report

Hello, I hv to prepare attendance for each employee alongwith their leaves. Now the problem is am unable to put the formulas as per the given detai...

Excelguru

Highlighting rows of similar data

Hello, I need to highlight rows of similar data by font color ( if i identify some number,X , the rows containing the numberX should be highlighted...

Excelguru

Lookups in excel

Hello, I am trying to create a merge document for a mailing list for a rewards program we run at work. In one document I have the person's details ...

Excelguru

An interesting task

Hello, I have a main worksheet, that is from suppose operation department which contains the daily record of all employees who are present same like ...

Excelguru

I dont want that message

Hello, I have a column of a Excel sheet that need to be filled with dates supplied by the user. Once the date is entered in the cell, it can´t be c...

Excelguru

Need a free browswe for n-gage

Hello, can any body link me on any website to download a free browser software for my phone, i spen too much with th e browser i use now, you can cal ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Simple function or formula i think

Solved

Hello, I want to set up a formula or function to display a number from another cell only if a different cell is greater then 0. Example: data in Cel...

aquarelle

Please fix it

Hello, =if(a1-b1, c1=0),if (a1>b1,d1= (a1-b1)), if (a1

deepbreathe

Need help with an execel formula

Hello, What formula would I enter if I a have 2 columns of numbers, one column(G) has both negative and positive numbers and one column (I) only ha...

sadgurl

Excel 2003 question

Solved

Microsoft Office Excel 2003 I am trying to put in todays date along with text. How would i do this? in box A43 i have: =Q1&R1&S1 in Q1 i h...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

If function problem

Hello, I am working with a commission/pay problem in Excel. I need to add up negative numbers from previous months/rows but only if they have not be...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Need some programe where i can have the detai

Hello, i have a all data of 150 employees ,like name,designation,mobile no,dob,doj,Address,Extn No. and others. i have created on office access and ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
danny

Sort rows with conditional formatting formula

Hello, I'm using Conditional Formatting with a formula to make the cell turns a color if the condition is true. My problem is when I sort the rows,...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
purplePashun

Automatic dates for invoices

Hello, I invoice once a month so at the end of the month I'm having to type in every day of the week into the invoice. Is there a way I can change...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
invoices

Scan for more than one word

Hello, I have text in one cell and need to extract out several words and indicate each word with a value. For instance: The coverage area drops ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Can i recover a wordpad doc lost from crash?

Hello, I have a Protege M600. My computer crashed and I hadn't saved the considerable wordpad doc I had been working on. Is there anyway I can recov...

Toshibaowner

Convert problem

Hello, I have made a report based on Office 2007 & now I install Office 2003 & create set up without saving my report that is in 2007 format & now I...

sadgurl

Browser issue

Hello, First ... my email system seems to work just fine ... but, when I go onto the web, either through IE or firefox, the first page, such as MSN.c...

olfo81

Cannot open apps in myspace

Hello, not sure where to put this question but for the past 4 days i cannot open any apps on myspace. my myspace as well is completely screwed up. al...

olfo81

Free internet browsing on computers

Hello, dis is x-maga i hv somtin here if u wish 2 browse free on ur laptop/desktop nd phone contact me on 08066339414 my price is #20,000 or if u hv ...

dybbody

Importing csv file data in excel with vba

Hello, I am builiding a spreadsheet that keeps track of my monthly business expenses. I use a small applet on my blackberry that allows me to enter...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Yahoo password recovery

Hello, I m Sonu plz help me telling me my yahoo password my best frnd is doing some misusing of my id he had changed my password. plz help me

deepbreathe

Set password on pendrive

Hello, hiiii i am deep can u tell me how to set password on pendrive or tell me sortware name plzzzaa

deepbreathe

How to remove a password from my flash

Hello, I recently bought a kingstone flash disk, of size 2GB and i right protected it using G-spot and i forgot the password. I can not now save on i...

deepbreathe

Forgot password

Hello, i am aready forgot my password how i am login in my gmail accounts. please give me respound in my friend mail ID divyamurali27@gmail.com

epsiman

Plz provid the pokitinternet settings

Hello, hi i am sachin kumar i am use the eiroga e71 mobile henset but i am not uses mobile internet, plz provid mobile internet swoftwere.

suff954

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password

suff954

How to connect to outlook mail id's to form

Hello, In want connect outlook mail id's to form in webpage.it should be also given as a search link

sadgurl

To compare and return the string value

Hello, Someone help me out. I have same names that are distinguished by their length based on the numbers preceded by them in a column , the strings...

11 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
saran

If formula

Hello, I am trying to write an IF formula in sheet1 which returns "true" if ANY CELL in sheet2 = "x". Is this possible? Thanks, Sixhobbits

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
Sixhobbits

Password problem

Hello, I FORGET MY PC PASSWORD CAN U TELL SOLUTION

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Password

Hello, i have purches 8 gb moserbear pan grive please give me password of this so i can open this pandrive

suff954

A problem with adobe flash reader

Hello, i have the same problem that i can't install adobe flash player.. each time i try i get an error msg that asks me to open a link where i could...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
pink

I forgot my password and secret answerhelp me

Hello,

closeup22

Do not remember my password

Hello, sir, my password was remember by this computer and the computer is public one, please can any one tell me what to do so as keep my priv...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Macro button and macro

Hello, Buttonname.caption=iif(buttonname.caption="Update On","Update Off","Update On") where to paste the above line to create macro button and ho...

Excelguru

Forgot password

Hello, i used one actionvoip card for 35 sr but i could use only few minutes . when i want to open next time it is writtem that password or user n...

iveal

Macro help

Hello, I need help with a macro. Mine works ok ... but I'd like more userflexibility. Let's say I have 4 .xls workbooks in a folder. I'd li...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Date formula in excel

Hello, can u pls help me in getting a simple date formula in excel eg:28/8/2009 i need to convert it to 28-aug-2009 please can u h...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Want the same password

Hello, I forget my password of a gmail account. I can reset and change my password...but i want the same password as it is before. So anybody who kno...

sharpman

Finding password and secret answer

Hello, my name is b2 and from Nepal. I forgot my hotmail password and I couldnot relly remeber my secret answer. i couldnot create anither e-mail co...

fella1960

Hotmail password

Hello, i forgot my hotmail password even secet answer, pleae help me its really urgent and important.

fella1960

Printer problem

Hello, my printer is an Epson CX3700. I got a replacement pc with a PCLinuxOS 2009. I recently plugged in my printer via USB but my pc doesn't recogn...

fella1960

Myspace password

Hello, how do i change my mysace password...when i dontremeber the email passward....i need help

fella1960

Recover our deleted mail

Closed

Hello,

realiser

Find out the particular mail id password

Hello, i want to know the password of the below mail id. neelmekamal@gmail.com

afsgun

Matching the case in excel cell

Hello, I need to know is there any way where in I can match contents of two excel cell. for ex: A1 has the value A.K.Traders and cell A99 has Traders...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Vishal

Gmail mails not downloading in outlook

Hello, I had configured my gmail id on outlook express 2003 sometime back, and it was working fine till recently. But now, when i try downloading th...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Elotious
Results 10951 - 11000 out of a total of 12,260