Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11951 - 12000 of about 16,600
  • problem with browsers Closed

Hello, my friends i have problem with my laptop since a week ago i am not able to open some websites and some games in facebook is it the browsers p...

farnoosh | Excel | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - if then statements Closed

Hello, I have 8 columns total and want to create a if then statement for the sum of column D IF in column A contain a + for that row. Almost lik...

Straderade | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Jan 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • change password Closed

Hello, i can change my password of msn live hotmail...pleas help me...

larisa | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cell Reference Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a formula that can check a specific value in a range of values and show the cell location for each time the value is find Suppose we...

faqisoft | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 25, 2010
    3 replies
  • forgot my password of mini sd card Closed

Hello, i dont know who set password in my memory card now i can,t open that in my phone Nokia 6300 nor at my PC plz suggest i have my importent d...

malik athar | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Jan 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • html signature Closed

Hello, How to make an html signature in mozilla thunderbird?

epsiman | Office Software | Latest reply: Noodlepoodle Jan 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to setup outlook Closed

Hello, iam prasad from hyd I like to ask u that how can I setup outlooking in my pc iam trying red form so may boobs but I not able to get how to se...

prabhu | Outlook | Latest reply: Noodlepoodle Jan 25, 2010
    3 replies
  • i forgot my myspace and email password.!! Closed

Hello, I changed my myspace password, when i was half asleep and the next morning i couldn't remember it. The other problem, i don't remember my e-ma...

hannah_9509 | Word | Latest reply: hannah_9509 Jan 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Search and Copy macro Closed

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet generated by Blast, a program for determining similarity of genetic sequences. I am interested in copying out on...

ahawk | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • help!!!! excel is driving me nuts Closed

Hello World, i will make this short. i am trying to transfer data from one sheet to the next in the same work book. however all the originally dat...

tek wannabe | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problems with the filters excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I have a excel file with one object (PDF file) for each row (>200 rows), but when I create a filter the object files don't move to the co...

Dan | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • I forgot my hotmail password Closed

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password ad the secret answer at email address :sweet.081989@live.com If your find please send into Email address: anips...

leo | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • wallpaper problem Closed

Hello, i purchased gfive phone before one week .when i set my own wallpaper it automatically changes to its default wallpaper please give...

• I can't Closed

HI, please i need to give me some council intala office 2007 and want treatment but I always get a message dicendo: ''Setup can not continue DUE TO...

pao y mati | Office Software | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Is it possible to find... Closed

Hello, Dear Sir/Mam Is it possible to detect that "the text in a MS-Word 2003 document has not been typed manually" or copied from other sources l...

indiana111 | Office Software | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • format nard drive Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to clear my hard drive and then relaod win xp, i have no real idea where to start and what i should save first ect ??? can anyone advi...

richi rich | Office Software | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgotten password to msn Closed

Hello, ive forgotten all m passwords for crewmay23@hotmail.co.uk. have lots of important things i need to retrieve. im using thehugeh@hotmail.com ple...

crewmay | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Missing Password on Del Inspiron 1525 ... Closed

Hello, I got this computer as a gift, for spares, because it was not working. I fix the problem by open it and pressing all the part together. Now wh...

MorpheusXXI | Word | Latest reply: MorpheusXXI Jan 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • cant add flash player in browser Closed

Hello, I have installed the adobe flash player but it does not show it in browser. Though i have installed it, whenever i used to play the video ...

mayuri | Excel | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • I forgot my hi5 password Closed

Hello, how can I change hi5 password from my messenger ?

● ι¢ ¢Î... | Word | Latest reply: Ahmad Bala Muh'd Jan 22, 2010
    2 replies
  • No puedooo!!! Closed

Hola, q thal? por favor necesito q me den algun concejo quiero intalar office 2007 y trato pero siempre me sale un mensaje dicendo: ''El programa ...

pao y mati | Office Software | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • installation of microsoft office home and stu Closed

Hello, I am trying to install office home and student but it gets half way and shows error 1606 %APPDAT%\. What can I do, my pc runs vista and should ...

• forgot password Closed

Hello, i am using a gfive u800 china mobile i have forgot my password & now i m unable to unlock the phone creating lots of problems for me pl...

nilesh | Word | Latest reply: nilesh Jan 22, 2010
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I am trying to format a cell in B1 to show the date 18 months from the date in A1 and turn red if it goes over the 18 months. Can anyone ...

• how to calculate filtered value Closed

Hello, i have a queations regarding to excel vba I have a excel table consist of product price and product groups (A,B,C,D) , and month i wa...

• I forget my password Closed

Hello, I forgot my password, please help me to show it.

Jan | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • free browsing Closed

Hello, i have the nokia 3110c with idea i want to browse free internet in my mobile can you suggest any way to do this

venky | Excel | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Advanced IF THEN formula Closed

Hello, Here is my situation. I have a figure that will be multiplied by a percent depending on the amount. If the amount is less than 116 the...

• Copy cell range with function Closed

Hello, I am very new to writing formula's and macros with Excel. I have created a spreadsheet that I am using to record information for computer e...

• associating two different cells Closed

Hello, I am trying to find a formula that will allow me to associate two different columns. Example Sheet1 A B Jim 5 Bob 3 Jim 2 On another sh...

andy | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • I need VBA help please!!! Closed

Hello, I need help trying to write a vba code that will look at a column of data and see weather if the cell is red or green, and in a column of data...

mdubyade | Excel | Latest reply: WutUP Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • PASSWORD Closed

Hello, could you please provide me the PASSWORD AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM for Dell Latitude E6400 ?. Servise Tage JCN5B4J. Best regards, Qwert...

Qwerty | Word | Latest reply: Qwerty Jan 21, 2010
    0 replies
  • Office 2007 Compatibility Mode Closed

Hello, my housemate's Vista Laptop came with MS Office 2003 as well as locked MS office 2007. Whenever she opens any file it automatically opens it in...

• compare two columns and return text string Closed

Hello, Does anyone know how to write a formula in excel which compares column A to column C, sees if the numbers in these two columns are the same...

cathy | Excel | Latest reply: cathy Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • windows log off automatically Closed

Hello, my system log of automatically as i put password to my system tell me some way how can i able to repair it ].

• ExcelVBA-In a column, change only cells that Closed

Hello, In Excel VBA, In a column, I want to change only cells that has only one character and add a "0" (zero) prefix. for example if column C c...

Khennjo | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • microsoft excel 2003 column and row missing Closed

Hello, Am using microsoft excel 2003, and when am opeing excel it is showing only blank sheet, no colum and rows are appearing, please let me ...

baiju | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • LOL Closed

Hello, How to setup microsoft office word 2007?? Please, help me!!

• permission on word file Closed

Hello, hi i want to make permission on a word file then i will send it to other person he can only read it and can make any changes

pawan | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - adding +8 on a button click Closed

Hello, How do write a macro for adding a specific number to different cell on a button click. Each Click adds 8 to cell I30 Within the sheet your in....

jubu | Excel | Latest reply: WutUp Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Is it good for a chinese using mail.com Closed

Hello, I am a new user on mail.com, and I am a chinese, I have always used chinese email as my business surpport, such as 163.com, yahoo.com.cn, live...

• forgot bios password Closed

Hello,i forgot bios password dell laptop inspiron 1545

raid | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • remove password Closed

Hello,

rama | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • MD.JAHANGIR Closed

Hello, I have china hand set dual sim function,but i have got only emi No.and only sim working while another is not working owing to not available of...

JAHANGIR | Office Software | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot my password Closed

Hello, please help me i forgot my pass

kalliopi | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot my password Closed

Hello, i forgot my password - my email is kalliopi2007@gmail.com - please help me

kalliopi | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot the password of gmail a/c Closed

Hello, sir i have forgot my security questions answer plz help me out namrita

namritachhat... | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Jan 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Broken Screen Closed

Hello, I have a Soft ware problem Microsoft Word was supposed to be 2003 or 2007 but it's Microsoft 95 and inculding a broken screen Erin

• forgetted pass word Closed

Hello, Am wrking in uae...ma probz is i have block ma site in software... nw am forgeted passwrd...how can access again ma website...if u knw any so...

rampu | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jan 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • recaling a message in outlook Closed

Hello, how can i recall a message in outlook if i am using using a POP3, IMAP, or HTTP e-mail account, including MSN Hotmail sumit

Sam | Outlook | Latest reply: Ros Jan 18, 2010
    2 replies