The discussions

Putting a password to flash drive

Hello, I just want only to know how can put a password to my flash drive that will works in windows xp and vista? I know that the other flash drive h...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Verden

Excell

Hello, I have two sheet.. one is the master sheet containg the stock and the second sheet containing the sales invouice for a particular month...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
Ron

Excel cells to individual rtf files?

Hello, I want to creat a VBscript in Excel that will move the contents of each cell in a column (A:1-A:10) to an individual RTF, and retain the for...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
metallic_gear

Gmail not sent/recieve through outlook2003

Hello Respected Sir, Pls see that i have a big problem that i want to use my outlook2003 for send/recieving My Gma...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

How to get fill row count

Hello, i have one workbook. In this there are various sheets. First sheet is "Summary". On this there is one column it contains the names of each ...

trynToHlp

Compare two worksheet on conditional basis

Hello, I have to compare two worksheets on conditional basis. ex: worksheet1 having two columns loginname(col A) and date (col B) and worksheet2 ha...

Helper

Move cells to the next column

Hello, I have a report that comes already formated for printing. However, I want to be able to manipulate the data to analyze it. Currently the r...

Helper

Excel

Hello, How to find with a function in excel how many names starts with a , if i have these names in columns: Matt Sara Andi Gent Alex

password00

Area of a rectangle when cell is blank

Hello, I am the beginner to MS-Excel.I need a solution to this problem: I have to calculate the area of rectangle(Area =Length*breadth),by ...

minipc

How to comapre rows in excel?

Hello, I m new to this forum..guys pls help me out. I wany to compare a row in one excel workbook with a column in other workbook. Can ny1 suggest...

subzero00

Adding quantities

Hello, I want to find out simple way to consolidate quantities od similar items in the worksheet. Example, the worksheet will have data like this, ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
Helper

Countif question

Hello, I am a novice Excel use, and I have a question about where this is even possible. I have a column of dates and I want to count the number o...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
saleem

How can i activate the box of automatic updat

Hello, My computer is locked on the box of Updating Antivirus automaticaly. So it cant updat automaticaly.Is there any way how to solve it? The ot...

cfk.exe09

Use sql query in excel macro

Hello, i have created a sql query using "new database query" in excel. i need to use that query in a macro and use variables in the query. the bol...

hollow21

Not able to send mail from the gmailoutlook

Hello, I am not able to send mail from the gmail Account It is configure in outlook express

paraphone

Dates in excel

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to program an excel date so that it will 'change colour' when the current/system date is within one (1) m...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
paratrooper

I cant download anuthing because of vrius

Hello, i cant download anything becauses of vrius and also i dont know how to remove the vrius in my pc so plzzzzz help me

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
err

I lost my password

Hello, i lost my password and i've had it for 3 years so i cant remember its question every time i try to get it beck it only sends to its address...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
shariqDON

Macros for beginners

Hello, i am a new member of this forum, need to learn macro programming in xl... can somebody advise links to get trained. rgds

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
Johnnash

Excel x-reference

Solved

Hi there friends, I have a excel spread sheet that i am using to keep track of sales. What i need is a formula or function that will check a lis...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
sam

Setting up outlook express

Hello, Fri Jan 29 10:30 am Need to set up my outlook express , which should have been taught when I bought this new PC dec 08 . I have 24 msgs ...

Tweedledum

Sql query

Hello, have got a query in sql members contribution certain money at different periods...after some time they withdraw that money which was invest...

maniktozor

Pass word on start up

Hello, how can U put a password on for when its on stand by or start up mode so others cant get to my PC with out permission?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Rodney2008

Consolidate / resort data code for excel

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro for use in Excel that will take the data as shown in fig 1. and consolidate as in fig 2. to another worksheet w...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
kittymich

Excell

Hello, allot of times i copy and paste from web doc to excell (eg with bank statements) the column with the money is not recognized by excell as a num...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
chadght

Windows 2007- 2003

Hello, Can i put windows 2003/2000 on my laptop if I already have 2007 on it. I need to do this as the college course i want to do only teaches w...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
hazedown

Anti virus updates but cannot browse web page

Hello, Our company uses a wireless router. My business partner who uses Vista can connect to the internet with no problems. I however cannot...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
Choco

Excel formula

Hello, Is there an Excel Formula that can be used for the following: If Column F = Name and Column G and/or Column H Does NOT = Name or is NOT B...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
J

Color code

Hello, I have a questionaire, with a yes and no answers. I would like for the cell yes (when clicked on) to highlight blue, and if they hit no the...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
identitypc

Date/time in notes area- general tab

Hello, I would like to insert the current date & time into the notes area on the main contact screen of Outlook 2003. It's the big box on the righ...

helpdodge

Merging cells with formatted data in excel

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I need to merge the data from 4 separate cells in the same row into one cell. The problem I am having is that Ex...

propcs

Lean word and windows

Hello, please, I would like to kwnon if there are one place who I can see a free book to study windows and word in english! thank!

haveffun

New computer does not recognize my old printe

Hello,

6 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Not accept password

Hello, just having some problems with my mail address in outlook express 2007. i tried to set up my account using pop3 server but the problem is that...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
yesu

Obtaining all values in one cell

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me in reference to an excel problem. You see i got one cell in Excel that gives me a value which is obta...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
matinee

Lost windows vista password

Hello, ive recently received a Satellite M305-S4848 Toshiba Laptop with Windows Vista, i made a password for the log in, and stupidly forgotten th...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
zendiablo

Digital video to powerpoint

Hello, My daughter used her digital camera to make a video to embed in her power point presentation. It will not read her video as .mov How do I co...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Finding the same value in diffrent sheets

Hello, I have one workbook with different sheets naming jan,feb, march...etc theese are montly timesheets. i need to find the last week total in s...

hali

Page break printing issue

Hello, I have a worksheet with sub-totals and page breaks auto inserted at the end of each sub-total. I want to print this report double sided, but w...

Elizabeth14

Cant open outlook expres no tools bar

Hello, I can not open outlook express i get the microsoft message. there is a problem am i using outlook as my main e-mail browser? can someone tell ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
bertblog

St up hotmail onoutlook6

Hello, I have been trying to set up my hotmail account in my outlook express 6, is asking me for incoming server and outgoing serevr, can you help!!

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Stolen password

Hello, Pls help me, to find out my stolen password..... it is important for me... stolen id is : gandra.prasad at the rate of hotmail.com and my a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
GPC

Help me in this regards plz

Hello, sir we have a existing software for client application which is running through VB6.0 application including windows office 2000 macros and ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
satya.sispl

Excel macro help!!

Hello, I'm having trouble with a Macro. Obviously..haha Anyways, What I'm Trying to do is copy a value from one spreadsheet, find it in another ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Tweedledum

Gprs not set in my nokia 6600 mob ihave conne

yHello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
daywish

Help i need a password is urgent

Hello, the e-mail of my mom has been hacked so she don`t remember her secret answer and don`t put alternative e-mail, the worse is that she have many ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
Wolfy

Csv problem

Hello, i'm trying to do a macro that goes trough a table and copy the data in 1st row into a string and write in a csv file but the table does not ...

javent

Spreadsheet/cell question for excel

Hello, Can someone help me? I have an Excel spreadsheet with multiple sheets. FYI, I have renamed the sheets (for example, Sheet1 is now "Calorie I...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
MS Trainer

Setup not happening succesfuly

Hello, I have XP and i am using Outlook 2002. I am trying to setup my Outlook express for my mail account of Gmail I am getting Incoming Mail Bu...

deane

Ms excel codes

Hello, I am having a problem about MS Excel. What codes should I type if I need to replace all cells with negative sums with ZERO (0)? Please help m...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
Sowmya
Results 11951 - 12000 out of a total of 12,261