The discussions

How do i show multiple matches from one list

Hi I have a worksheet Database of 10 columns X 70 rows of data detailing youth camps and a second sheet in the same workbook with a search facilit...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
venkat1926

Sending mail with outlook 2010

I have just installed Outlook 2010. I have a mail account with yahoo and can receive messages but cannot send. Please help.

TIGERsHAKER

Excel 2007 vba find last

Solved

I have a mutipage workbook where I am coping information from three sheets and consolidating the information to another sheet so I can export into a c...

rizvisa1

Password problems

i try and i try and i try i key in the password and it just sits and sits and sits. it never used to do this, it used to be as soon as you typed in th...

suff954

Combining data in excel 2007

I have a list of names on one worksheet (Sheet2). Doe, Jane Smith, Joe Hawthorn, Mya On a seperate tab in the same workbook I have another ...

rizvisa1

Excel copy cells based on condition

I have an Excel file with a list of contacts on the first sheet. This sheet is labeled "Master List". In column B of the Master List sheet I am putt...

rizvisa1

Outlook can't send

hello sir, i,m working in outlook ex 2007 and I can't send messages! How can I solve this problem? Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

suff954

Macro to find a info in more than one column

Solved

Hi, I need a help to match values in a column from other two columns. I have two columns with some values on them. I have another column [t...

13 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Calculate cost in access database

Hello I am trying to calculate the total cost of time and labor when a quality report is written. My database has a subform which gets updated peri...

rizvisa1

Excel

hi... i am trying to do set formula one excel file to another file but it's not working.if i set formula same file but another sheet it's worked... i...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel reset button

Hi all , I am using a form, inputting lots of data into many cells to get a quote, I wonder if there is a way of having a master reset button that ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

If statment

i want to add an if statment into an excel sheet with the same stracture of vb

rizvisa1

Help me for the following problem(excel)

Dear All, I have an excel sheet which looks like following with the column header(part, Assembly,AVG) Part assembly AVG ...

rizvisa1

Excel 07 to excel 03?

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6 So I have multiple files I created on my new win7 os.... doing the work at home instead of at the job. N...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparison

Dear All, I have an excel sheet which looks like following, Part assembly AVG 7 1.34 40.97 4 5.59 47.38 2 6.19 33.74 1 6.24 39.58 8 6.63 ...

rizvisa1

Alternative for hlookup?

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 I am have been a excel VBA programmer from last couple of years, but not an expert in excel formula. Thou...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sorting dates using excel / vba

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 Hello All, Just wondering if you can help me in writing VBA sorting logic for Date in asc or dsc order....

5 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Zeor to the end of 4 digit number

Solved

Hello, Can someone tell me a formula or macro that will add a 0 Zero to the end of a 4 digit number in each cell. I get a excell file with the 4 di...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
billkirby

Excel query

Hello, I have a query. Whenever I export a file from internet the data gets saved into a new excel file instead of the excel sheet I am working i...

10 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
sunil

Excel frame a do while loop or macro

Solved

Hi All, Could anyone help me to frame a Do While Loop or a suitable macro? I need a method to copy formulas present in Cells F10 to Q10 in She...

13 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
madambath

Excel macro to select the latest date

Hi, I have a excel sheet with 6 sheets (1,2,3,4,5,6). The macro for the excel sheet would select all the rows with status 'In Progress' in column P...

5 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Assign a relative value from a cyclic range?

Ok, i have a very specific and (i assume) fairly complex question: In one sheet i have a data range of 18 time stamps (numeric value of minutes) ...

rizvisa1

Unistall & reinstall the ms office 2007

I have purchased ms office, downloaded & installed in my laptop, with widows vista as OS. Now, I am changing my laptop. How to uninstall & install the...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
jorhay

Someone change my emaill pass word

SOMEONE CHANGE MY EMAILL PASS WORD THIS IS MY EMAIL LMSAT-7OZN@HOTMAIL.COM

closeup22

Forget pass word

Hello, pls i forget my pass word help me

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
SALIM

Make cell keep a total from vary data

How can you make a cell keep a running total when any number is entered in to another cell? ie enter a number in A3, A1 keeps total enter another numb...

4 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
macca

Excel date format to be change

WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE DATE 07.05.2010 TO 07-05-2010 FORMAT

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date formate

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi i have date formate in dd\mm\yyyy & dd-mm-yyyy. i need all the dates in same formate exp. ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Formula for dropdown list

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 n excel i want to use a drop lown list and when enter specified text, then next cell should display my spe...

rizvisa1

Problem in date format

Solved

Hi EVERY one I have very Big Problem i am making one report where two type of date format is appearing like MM-DD-YY 03-08-2010 and DD--...

rizvisa1

How to set password for inbox

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.9 vbmnvnbnbhghjgj

dist.urbd

I want the installation cd key of cod 5

Solved

i have the cd and i have lost the cd-cover and also lost the installation code,please help me.

dist.urbd

Msd card password recovery

Hi,i forget my memory card password..how to recover it bek? i'm using microsd (1GB) memory card..n using it in nokia 7210 supernova

dist.urbd

Insert rows with data when criteria is met

Solved

Hi, Thanks in advance for your help. I have two tables. If a field in table A is chosen, I want a macro which will insert rows of the data listed ...

venkat1926

Column wise condition formating

I HAVE A ATTENEDANCE TABLE LIKE THIS NAME 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 UPTO 31 M T W T F S S M T W LIKETHIS ARUN ...

venkat1926

Protect files from being copied

Hi, I'm working in a company and will have to give a client some pictures. Before giving him the pictures I would like to know if there is a way...

5 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
sunder

Need help with a graph

Hi all, I created a simple financial excel spreadsheet. Right now it is basically a glorified check register, but what I want to do is make a pull...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to map excel files to a common excel file

EXCEL: I need to extract certain columns from different active worksheets (4-5 files) into one summary worksheet. The exact column headings may or may...

rizvisa1

Merging information

I have an excel file containing two sets of (hopefully identical) serial numbers, the second set has significantly fewer serial numbers but also conta...

rizvisa1

Hlook up help!!! please !!!

Does any one know why my HLOOKUP formula that I have looks up the answer even though i give a wrong value. When i enter the date it looks up the ...

rizvisa1

Pulling in data from 1 workbook to another

I have one workbook in which staff members enter information regarding specific departments. The first column is the name of the department and the f...

adit

Copy comments from sheet to sheet

I am using this formula: =IF(ISBLANK(Master!A1),"",Master!A1) If A1 on the 'Master' sheet has a comment, how can I bring it to the sheet I am u...

rizvisa1

Input a range of cells

Solved

If i want to highlight a row of cells in red to show a lead is dead say A1 to E1, buy inputting "lose" in E1 I now have the formula =$A$1="lose" whi...

9 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
andy

Copy data next to a cell and paste it below

Solved

Hi, everyone I am a newbie in here, and I hope some one can help me solve this: I having a data such as the following cell | A ...

kent5244

Formula is too long....

Can anyone simplify this? =IF(SUM(COUNTIF(M198,"Y"),COUNTIF(M200,"Y"),COUNTIF(M202,"Y"),COUNTIF(M204,"Y"),COUNTIF(M206,"Y"),COUNTIF(M208,"Y"),COUNT...

rizvisa1

Help with counting in excel with a condition

Hi, I would like Excel to count a range of non-blank cells and enter the number but if all the cells in the range are blank, I'd like it to fill in w...

rizvisa1

Macro assistance

Solved

I have a spreadsheet that has data ranging from C3:C263. Workbook is 'GSU CAS Transactional Upload', Sheet is called 'Alliance Upload' I need to...

4 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
DCecil07

Spreadsheet comparison

I have a project that I am working on. Although the example uploaded is very simple, it's what I am looking for. I have a Master 'Sheet 1' and a Val...

6 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
DCecil07

Add colored cell values in column

i want to add cell values in a column which are of red font color. for ex. i have a column a of range a1 to 10 and values are below and 20,50,70,100...

rizvisa1

Recording keys strokes.

I have a complex problem and I would like to demonstrate my requirement to a consultant by showing him what I need to be done by a video of the keystr...

B-Bee
Results 8651 - 8700 out of a total of 12,260