Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11851 - 11900 of about 16,600
  • old sent mail Closed

Hello, I need to go back to 2007 and look at some old "sent mail" they were not deleted but I cant seem to get back further than 06/2008. Please advi...

• password still can not remove Closed

Hello, password can not delete after making all attemped what solution?

aboumenna | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • outlook office 2007 Closed

Hello, I have just reinstalled xp home. l try to open outlook office 2007, express word etc and some other programs from old format in SEARCH BOX and...

Lefty63 | Outlook | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXEL HOW TO FIND MAX Solved/Closed

Hello, On exel i know its possible to get the computer to find the MAX value from a set of numbers, but in my case i want it to find the max value but...

• extract a specific data from a cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a column of data in text format in excel, that has a persons name, date and time. I am only interested in one person's name, date and ...

picachoo | Office Software | Latest reply: picachoo Feb 5, 2010
    17 replies
  • password remove Closed

Hello, i have nokia 3120 classic my micro sd card has a password how to remove it pls.

nalindug | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • compatibility Closed

Hello, I use the new microsoft office 2007 and unfortunately my old Word or Excel files cant be opened.. Tell me the reason plz ..thanx

• excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I have a list of 8500 names and I want a formula that can identify the cells where the names are the same. I do not have a list of known names ...

dshean | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 4, 2010
    11 replies
  • want to know my password Closed

Hello, my email id is minu.chaterjee@gmail.com.i forget my password.plz help me.

minu | Word | Latest reply: Mendim H. Feb 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel date issue Closed

Hello, I have an Excel report that was created a while ago, inherited and now I am trying to make it easier to get the data. The issue I'm having i...

cococluj | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Not showing year on date Closed

Hello, I have a column, which shows the month, day and year. I need to show the month and day, but not the year. It looks like just month and day i...

Excel Iliterate | Office Software | Latest reply: Game Start Now Feb 4, 2010
    4 replies
  • copy data from multiple tabs no blanks Closed

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with multiple tabs, all with the same format. It is basically a status report template which has been duplicated for...

• connect to internet Closed

Hello, i have nokia 5130 xpress music . i want to connect internet on my pc through my mobile .so please gide me . i am very thankful to you. ...

arun | Office Software | Latest reply: Faraz Ahmed Nizamani Feb 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • number to text Closed

Hello, I m very happy with the search but can we implement to all excel work book that the same formula come in the formula list without opening macr...

• my administrator password Closed

Hello, i forget my user administrator password.now i want to go ndirectly to my administrator withot any cd or password.with simply metod on keyboard

lalal | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • combining the If and Max function Closed

Hello, I have a range of cells that have conditional formatting based on the MAX function. In other words I used the MAX function to find the highes...

• if (blank) is of any value then display " Closed

Hello, My question: If (table/cell) is of any value (basically has anything in besides blank) then display (another table/cell).

• want to password unlock Closed

Hello, pls tell me.............how to unlock memory card.my memory card name micro sd.1gb..... (i gave one password......but i am giving passw...

gopi | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • browser not open the webpage. Closed

Hello, I am using hp laptop. In my building wifi is available. My friend's laptop is connecting with the wifi and working properly.My lap is also con...

dhi | Excel | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • return zero in cell that contains a function Solved/Closed

Hello, need to return zero within a cell when the cell contains a function already: I have this function already, but cannot paste the function...

• forgot my password and secret answer Closed

Hello, forgot my password and secret answer, plz give me solution to get it back.Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.4

nayanu | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • password Closed

Hello, i have forgotten my email password plz help

katie | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Turn off screen in Compaq laptop Closed

Hello, I'm using my laptop connected via hdmi cable to the tv. Playing games, its working great. What I want to do is turn off the laptop screen whi...

askingtemper | Office Software | Latest reply: original poster Feb 2, 2010
    5 replies
  • How to copy all Excel sheets to another Excel Closed

Hello, I have production data records for a year i.e 52 weeks I have 52 Excel files containing 5 sheets in each Excel file (5 sheets have diff. ...

Jigisha | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro to Scan document and combine rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will combine text from several rows in a given column (column B in the example below) into one cell as long...

dbono | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    6 replies
  • Loading MS Office Closed

Hello, getting error 1311 source file not found D:\SKU001.CAB

• Excel Based Contract look up and fill in Closed

Hello, This is probably very easy for an Excel wiz...I have to fill out union contracts - similar to a worksheet - and have an Excel database of info...

MusoContractor | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    3 replies
  • A New Challange Closed

Hello, I would like to explain my ques with an example:- I have created a List which is Oscar1,Oscar2,Oscar3,Oscar4,Oscar5 via using data validation...

• Did not save Closed

Hello, In my outlook 2007,its didn't save the sent mail in sent folder.also i checked e mail option as well.please tell me another option to do this ...

• Values Lookup in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to match sheet2 with sheet1 WHERE sheet1 is the master sheet and has all columns. sheet2 has only two columns as in below demonstrat...

seekermay | Excel | Latest reply: seekermay Feb 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • EXCEL 97 if then Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like a Cell "1" to look at two Cells, Cell "2" and Cell "3" and depending on the answer enter a positive or negative vaue of Cell "4...

Mike K | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    7 replies
  • If functions Closed

Hello, I am trying to get an if function to work so that when a certain cell is less than equal to 40 it will multiply that cell by another cell to g...

Mattcwilhelm | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    5 replies
  • Date for mat Closed

Hello, After setting date format in Contral Panel, in Excel Cell date shows dd/mm/yy, but in formula bar it shows dd/mm/yyyy. Can anybody tell me how...

• splitting values of cell Solved/Closed

Hello, My question relates to trying to place a value of one cell separately elsewhere in the speadsheet but broken down into two cells (if needed)...

• Excel / after print +1 Solved/Closed

Hello, My name is David (form Slovakia)! I would like to ask you for help with the folowing situation to solve: I need to prepear one document wh...

Dark1500 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - dependant copying / summary sheet Closed

Hello, I want to set up a monthly sheet that records items in a table, first columm of table (A1) is headed completed, B1 is Date, C1 is item then fo...

Keith T | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 2, 2010
    4 replies
  • How to find a value with multiple variables a Closed

Hello, I have 4 variables - 2 text and two numeric. the text variables need to be compared to two columns to pick up matching cells and the numeric ...

• French word Closed

Hello, is there a free french microsoft word or other word document program is french

Tiger | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 1, 2010
    2 replies
  • 25 word product key Closed

Hello, I am new to computers. I am trying to find out how to find the product key that goes in for Microsoft Windows that was a trial on my computer....

Tif | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I need to colour code one cell as a result of many for a risk assessment thus if the multiple cells equate to less than a figure, a certa...

Gaz | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXCEL 2007 NO VALUE= NO COLOR Solved/Closed

Hello, I've conditionally formated multiple cells to highlight green when the inputted date is within a 2 year period and red if it exceeds 2 years...

out o' ideas | Excel | Latest reply: out o' ideas Feb 1, 2010
    2 replies
  • comparing cells and in multiple columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two columns A and B A has items that have been priced B has items price (no dollar sign) Is it possible to have a macro go down co...

Reza | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing value to master coloumn Solved/Closed

Hello, I am basic excel user. I have issue where i need to compare value from master table and show in the sheet. Below is the actual example. The Sh...

albatros | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 1, 2010
    11 replies
  • Passwords Closed

Hello, If I want to enter the User of the Computer and I have a one limited account and free one. The free one has Password(How I aviode this Passwo...

Hamood | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • comp. 2 lists and add data fr one to the othr Closed

Hello, I use excel 2003. I have a list from my phone provider of called numbers. I have a list of contacts with their telephone numbers. Provider ...

• MS outlook Closed

Hello, i am not able to take my yahoo mail and gmail contacts into mt MS outlook 2007 help me

baanke | Outlook | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lost Password Closed

Hello, Please Help me , I lost my password in Bios and my computer is Dell inspiron 1525 Please Help me

Fiars | Word | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 1, 2010
    2 replies
  • About incoming & outgoing servers Closed

Hello, Respected sir, I kindly inform you that I m facing a problem to configure my E-mail accout in outlook express. I have no idea ...

Kothiya sohel | Office Software | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Update two different spreadsheets from one ma Closed

Hello, I need to update two completely different spreadsheets from one master spreadsheet in Excel. How do I accomplish this? Please help. Thanx i...

Chill Mo | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 1, 2010
    8 replies
  • kid put password on my laptop Closed

Hello, a kid put password on my laptop HP Pavillion dv2 & now I can't get in & kid is long gone.

iggy | Word | Latest reply: irishgail88 Jan 31, 2010
    4 replies