The discussions

Excel formula

Hello, I wonder if somebody can help me with a pretty basic (I think) Excel formula. I would like for it to go through column A and search for a n...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
Dawn

Dynamic seletion of rows

Hello, I need to select the entire row based on cell value. Ex: Students and marks is avialable in one excel sheet. I need to display the students ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
Pedda

Can't send anything to a yahoo email address.

Hello, For some reason I am unable to send an email to anyone with a yahoo email address. I keep getting the same responses. I've copy and pasted...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
melodyfive

Slove problem

Hello, i want to know about some problem. 1) how to slove error problem .which that send and dontsend error. 2)how to slove microsoft excel and wor...

ixtremed1

Give me answer for my que.

Hello,

ixtremed1

Excel macro to copy cell content highlighted

Hello, I am trying write a macro assigned to a button that copies the content of a cell into highlighted cells. Please can anyone suggest a soluti...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
manrick

How to check 3columns data at 1 time

Hello, how to check 3columns data at 1 time.for example:- ColumnA---------ColumnB----------ColumnC 87----------------15-------------------20 10---...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
jaikrish_18

Determining if a cell value is an integer

Hello, I'm getting type mismatch errors in a Macro, and am trying to resolve it by checking to see if the cell contains an integer, but can't figure ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
WutUp WutUp

Date format

Hello, I have a *.csv file with date format is MM/DD/YYYY i just want to convert that date format is YYYY/MM/DD. Kindly help me guys. thanks in ...

mysticdreams

Inserting customer address to excel invoice

Hello, I have designed an invoice template in Excel and want to be able to import the customer name and address fields automatically (currently hel...

helpmeout

Vba code for copyg rows

Hello, m gettg problm while copyg rows from one Excel sheet to another sheet. plz its urgt me if anybody have sol yhn plz snt me. my problm is:- i...

ameero

Outlook express problem

Hello, i am using the outlook express inviroment of ccproxy server, my pc is a client & configer my outlook with Gmail ID issue is when i fress conf...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
dhlcargo

How to solve this problem in excel

Hello, how to check 3 column data together and it has to check the same 3 column and it has to give the result example ColA-----------ColB----------...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
pro-genius

Outlook problem

Hello, I got a problem with outlook, when i try to write a new mail i change fonts and looks like all my fonts disappeared.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
haveffun

Vba conditional formatting

Hello,

9 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
Tina

Browser icon buttons

Hello,i've been trying to get rid of the browser icon buttons like forward, back, mail, fav., n so forth. every time i use customize n move them over ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
wallplz

Help with excel formula

Hello, i am working on a spreadsheet that keeps track of machine hours. i need help with a formula that when themachine hours gets to 3000. the numbe...

kathcat

Need for dfd

Solved

Hello, i am devendra mishra i am working on project hospital management i am not getting the dfd(data flow diagram) of the project so pl...

worldhelp

Copyspecified data from a ldif/txtfile2 excel

Hi There Good Day! I am having ldif file and and i need to populate an excel workhseet with some selective data from the ldif file . Basicall...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
deri58

Microsoft 2008 compatible with windows xp?

Hello, am I okay to load on Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 onto my computer that works on a Windows XP platform? Thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
milkyway

Outlook has combined 2 email accounts

Hello, I set up my Outlook Mail to receive mail into my email address and my wife's email address and display each of our incoming mail separately...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
jacob

Lost password

Hello, i forgot my windows vista password and did not make a password disk. what am i going to do

xpcman

Transfering data

Hello, I only know basic formulas for Excel so I am looking for someone to help me that can use simple "beginner" terms. I want to have 1 worksheet ...

netgear3

Modifying sent message in outlook 2007

Hello, Can I modify a sent message in outlook before the recipient reads it?

12wishes

Someone has changed my password

Hello, someone hacked my email:ghaith_shaar@hotmail.com and i have lots of important things on my email and photos for my passport and others but w...

zebraal

Outlook express file storage

Hello, While performing maintenance on my computer, I found the e-mail folder and file storage in a numbered folder. I changed the name of the folde...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
JR

Whatisthe formula to get higer number inexcel

Hello, Hello, i'm jai krishnan im having a big problem in excel 1. in column A i'm having set of numbers in Column B also Having some set of numb...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
Jaikrish_18

Administrative passwords

Hello,what is the fastest boot cd to bypass administrative passwords

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
dellvostro

Excel macro- need help

Hello, Could anyone please help me with Excel Macro logic/ or if more generous with macro code for the following scenario: I have a Dashboard with...

availlity

Need a maintain wages register with ot hrs.

Hello, Dear Tony Pls help me to make a x.l sheet for wages OT calculation & OT Hrs REagrds Shashu

Tweedledum

Need help in excel

Hello, I am SHANU I will explain what i want to do please help me out if any know about it I have 2 Sheets in Excel in Sheet 1 the names are retu...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
SHANU

Outlook 2007

Hello, Some times when I open the outlook 2007 , mails in that display as "None". when I try to expanding and collapsing the groups, it looks to be...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
tyagi_330

Creating a macro

Hello, I would like to know, how to copy a word and paste it into another cell using macro?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
Oterwill

Comparing multiple values

Hello, I currently have a macro that is looping through a spreadsheet, setting a range as a string. It compares two strings, if they are the same t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
WutUp WutUp

I forgot my password? bios

Hello, i have a Dell laptop, inspiron i forgot my password does it have a way to enter windows? help me , please i need ur help

3 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
gabbagabbahey

Changing weekday in workday formula

Hello, When i am working in excel file i have troubled in work day calculations.May you help for getting a solution in changing the weekday in...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
nomadcrys

New outlook 2007 problem

Hello, Just set up new computer with Office Outlook 2007 on Vista operating system and email will receive but not send. How can I repair this? ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
maya

Count unique entry in a cell & column-vb scr

Hello, i have been looking a way to count unique entries using VB script. There are a lot of sample VB script but I have a little twist with my situ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
hossain.iqbal

What is my email server address?

Solved

Hello, just trying to set up outlook express for the first time. i bought an iphone and the only way (im told) to save / sync my contacts information...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
mandymoo

Excel help: transpose cells by content

Hello Forum, I am struggling! I am trying to find a way to get a current column of data transposed into seperate columns of the same genre... Her...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
sunshinevivi

Column

Hello, I am trying to compare 2 columns of information. I need to be able to find the contents of one cell to the contents of the entire adjacent ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
bachnotes

Sending different email on receipt of another

Hello, I can't find a way to do this in Outlook but it seems like there should be a way. If an email comes in from a particular user, I want to se...

lostseasons

Text box resizing with text on a map

Hello, I am working with an aerial on which I had added text boxes. When I go in to resize the aerial to fit into the document I am creating, the ae...

caBassileM

Get a dayte sgoen to act like another date

Hello, hi all here is my question/problem i have a calculator(based on a six day week) that i have working almost correctly it calculates based...

kingme

Password

Hello, I've done a mistake. I've put a German password to my laptop but my keyboard is an English one. I have an Acer Extensa 5610 and the program...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
bevin bontiff

Display a value at intersecting point

Hello, I am trying to do the following. Location A B C D E A 1 2 3 4 5 B 2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
Pooklet

Change sheet name in formula when copied down

I have a workbook made that has a 'Quantities' sheet that list any number of quantities along with 'contract quantity', 'current quantity', etc. Ther...

lestuce

Values

Hello, I am trying to get a total in one cell that adds the values of another. Example: Cell A1 contains 5+1; how do I get Cell B1 to total Cell A...

tintinpi

Excel data extraction macro needed

Hello, Hie .I am working on a project in which l have to compare dates in excel and enter the difference (in days)in time in a separate column .l am ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
Umer

Microsoft word 2002 product key lost.

Closed

Hello, I need help. My laptop crashed and I don't have a replacement cd to get my microsoft word up and running. I need a product but unfortenitly do...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)
Results 11851 - 11900 out of a total of 12,261