The discussions

Unable to send emails

Hello, I am currently running on windows vista. My windows office has been working perfectly and then suddenly I have also been unable to send emai...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
Nickson

Cant find my email password

Hello, my new password is waiting for me at my email address, but i dont know how to access it please could you tell me where to go .

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
kathcat

Something wrong with my .pdf extensions

Hello, I tried Acrobat Pro for a month and decided against buying it. Anyway, ever since I tried/uninstalled it, I noticed that all my saved PDF icons...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
Jono

"sent items" in outlookexpress wont keep

Hello, "Sent Items" folder has ceased from keeping a copy of my 'sent messages' which I need! The settings in "Options" "Send" "save a copy of sent...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
gmj

Can't ping but can connect w browsers

Hello, Somehow my ping command won't work. I can connect to websites with my browsers, programs - even PPP sharing programs ... but when I go to comm...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
zerokilled

With out any password to login

Hello, hi frnd, with out enter any password we can enter in to the windows , if they kept password but we can not using that password. we can enter...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
tokeneight

Asp

Hello, i want to import particular field from database in ms word through webpage "asp" how to do it.... wil u suggest me plzz....? and some infor...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
fayalit

How to get free word document for my homework

Hello, I need office compatable for free for my course. Please tell me where I can get this. cheers Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 9

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Browse files

Hello, hi i got a problem of my computer i been trying to apload photo on my friendster but when i click the browse files is nothings happen will you...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
yakee

My password

Hello, i have forgotten my yahoo password n also d secret question.... but this id is really important to me.... so please find a way out for me so ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
orangesfr

Unable to browse network

Hello, hi everybody, i m unable to browse network and can not enter in any system and no one system can enter inmy system. go to commnad prompt and...

nvidia33

Dowloading an excel 2003 file in office 2007

Hello, I am in hotmail and I am trying to open an excel 2003 file and I can not... it just keeps getting file information, I am running win vista ...

mbcmcb

Count number of cells matching to criteria

Solved

Hello, I have two column lists (one value in each cell) the first { 1 2 3 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 } and the second {A B C C C B B A A C } and I am attempting...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

Password

Hello, i forgot my hotmail password and i'm very sad for this. i also forgot the secret answers. i want any hacker to get it if he can and tell it t...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
He hello

Excel query

Hello, I want to know how to copy a data from cell of one workbook to cell of another workbook which has same data in different cell? For exampl...

netgear3

So saad about the sound problem

Hello, Hey how are you.I am fine.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzz solve my sound problem.When I installed the window sp3 it said you have no sound.Plz...

nettout

Outlook coding

Hello, I want to create a reference no. in MS OUTLOOK i.e whenever i click on new e-mail it'll have a ref. no as " Dev09/01/15-001" and next ma...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
clubmania

Macro for copying column data into row

Hello, I am new to Macros and need an urgent help regarding the same. my requirement is first to calulate the number of records present in the she...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
austwiz

Cant open my 2007 word document

Closed

Hello, i wrote an important paper in my firend's house. When i opened the document at home it was blank. when i tried opening it again , by using "rec...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Reseting filters in pivot table

Hello, I have a pivot table which consists 49 columns and more than 7000 rows. I have made some check boxes which hide 42 columns and can be seen o...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
The Game

Pasting the entire rows in another sheet

Hello, I am making a report where in if the job status of an employee is Resigned or Inservice, so i want all details of that particular employee t...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
Saad

E drive problem

Hello, i have some programes that i usally use but now i con't go through any thing because it keep asking me that the e drive information is wrong w...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

How to hide only 2 cells using macros?

Hello, I have a checkbox for which I have already assigned a macro: Private Sub CheckBox9_Click() If (CheckBox9.Value = False) Then ...

shirro

How would i connect db

Hello, i wanna access db connect with msword. what can i do some give me sample file so thanks.

zipun

Forgot the password

Hello, i having a issue that i camt login my userin xp .can You tell me the exactly what to do .i have created only single user and i dont want to ...

undoneso

Lost my password

Hello, I lost my password and i dont know my answers to my questions. really need your help the reason why i lost my password today was because i form...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

Forgot my password

Hello, forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account mario3332009@hotmail.com I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

aquarelle

Convert excel report into db table format

Hello, I am trying to format an excel report into database table format inorder to import the data into the database . do i need to use macros? Ple...

guizmomo

Excel help

Hello, i am new to using excel so if anybody is able to help please could you tell me in laymens terms so i know exactly what to put in each cell. Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
cm420

Problem of converting to pivot table

Hello, How could i convert the following data via pivote table : Data : SKU Code(11 Digit) Product Name Jan-08 Feb-08 Mar-08 Apr-08 Total 20...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
svv63

Outlook express

Hello, Hello Everyone, I would like to know that how to send the mail from OUTBOX in the Outlook express. I tried lot but, yet not getting any c...

availlity

Password stolen and mail tampered with

Hello, I have just reported to the Cyber Crime cell that my password was stolen and the thief changed my password and my secret answer is tampered w...

melnisson

Excel help needed

Hello, I have a one page spread sheet with 7700 lines and there are six lines that repeat themselves about 300 times. I was wondering if there is ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
Resolutionist

Username & password

Hello, im javad raoof live IRAN how can I update nod32 when im conect to internet massege username & password please help me tanks Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
eviewcam

Convert excel vba code to open office star ba

Hello, Please send me the solution to convert excel vba code to open office star basic.

psu650

Excel search and copy help

Hello All, I have Excel 2007 I would like to search a column and if the search maches my criteria then I need it to copy the entire row to a dif...

timefor7

Email will download, but will not open

Hello, In the past few days my email has begun to download new messages, but will not allow me to open one. When I click on an email, the page dims. ...

dodtyr

Problem in macro for formating error 1004.

Hello, All I am new in forum, I am not a programmer or any macro expert but facing a problem with our ERP software which our company is using its gen...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
phdhopes

Copy range data against a value in excel

Hello, I have a chemistry of 304 L,304,310 etc & I have to past this chemistry where 304,304l appears in sheet of excell. e. is as follows...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
livetalk10

Excel problem

Hello, dear sir,i have a excel problem.I have four coloums like: "month" "1st value" "2nd value" "total value" now some value like this ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

I need my password =(

Hello, well i got a problem guys 1 day i was on xbox live right and i got this new account isavagelife right...And i tried to put my email addy on it...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Office 2003 picture manager and vista

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was having a problem with the crop option in the Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2003 and Vista. I have used ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
GDubYa

Forgot password, account info and secret ans

Hello, i really need your help, i have too lost my password and i dont remember the account information and the secret answer. i can make a new accou...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
TBABY

Excel interface with the real world

Hello, I want to interface an Excel spreadsheet with the real world. For instance, in it's simplest form, I would like to enter a number in a cell i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
Adrain

Switch from office 2003 to office2007

Hello, currently i m using microsoft office 2003 , i have installed office 2007, now i want to switch from office 2003 to office 2007 , how i do th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
identitypc

How do i down load gmail to outlook 2003

Hello, I currently forward Cox emails to gmail. I'd like to downlaod from gmail to Outlook 2003 How do I do it? thanks

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
Sahab

Passwords

Hello, I am having an issue with a password on a computer. The computer has an initial password but no one knows the password. Is there any way to ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Zero problem

Hello, Hello,now i'm using function (LEFT(C5,3)+MID(C5,5,2)/60+MID(C5,7,2)/3600) to convert my data(142.5030) into decimal degree...142.5030 means 14...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
ahmadamy21

Outlook 2003 / hyperlinks

When I click on a hyperlink in Outlook 2003, nothing happens at all. What could be the problem and how can i fix it?

StephenL

How to create ppt

Sir Am studing II M.Sc Geography student, my project topic is web enabled river basin analysis, shall you give any models for this topic,then i ha...

aquarelle
Results 12001 - 12050 out of a total of 12,261