The discussions

Failling 2 send al the messages from ms outlk

Hello, Hi friends i m sai actually my problem is if i m sending 100 messages through MS outlook then only 30 are been sent successfully and reaming ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
w.meup

Unabl;e to attach files to e-mail in outlook

Hello, I am running XP and using Outlook for my calendar, e-mail, and contacts. When i click on the drop down to attach a file to an e-mail, the drop...

puss.ward

Calculate the sum of rows using macro

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need some help with the folowing problem. I have a table with changing length of rows and columns. I need to calculate the sums of the rows ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
Manhamanha

Macro to find lowest level from hierarchy

Hello, please see the excel file i have below i need to search the lowest level from the heirarachy level list which i have as output of my standar...

mubashir aziz

Percentage formula

Hello, Please help me for percentage formula, i want to have a price increse thru percentage, how can i do this in one formula only.As in i can ju...

mubashir aziz

Unable to send massage

Hello, i am having a problem a i can not send masage from my outlook express can you advise me

thancho

End of excel data throurh vba

Hello, Is there any method to find a particular value in the excel through VBA. Alternatively: how can i get the colunm and row of the cell where ...

Excelguru

Tally

Hello, I m using tally 9.0 multiuser, but from last week the server is working fine but tally client pc stops working kindly guid me to sole the pr...

mikado33

Cannot download movie or clips

Hello, hi i have just been gifted a mobile phone samsung sgh f488 but i cannot watch clips. when my friends send me songs via bluetooth i got the ...

mubashir aziz

Excel worksheet

Hello, I have to update the excel worksheet column which has prices of all the products. ill give the example: I have a list that contains : ite...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

How i connect many worksheet in a single work

Hello, Sir, I'm Robin Sarma and i have problem in MS-EXCEL, Sir, how i connect many worksheet in a single wokbook

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
SEW850i

Editing be done in particular sheets

Hello, I have 4 sheets in a workbook, one sheet where i would input the parameters name it Input, & other sheets where it would b updated. suppos...

mubashir aziz

Referencing multiple cells to one cell

Hello, I have a table of values that i have screenshott here, for you: http://tinypic.com/images/goodbye.jpg I also have what resembles a query ...

mubashir aziz

Data position

Hello, I want to change the position of content into a cell in Excel. For example, I want to get this "Ha 100'' data back as ''100 Ha''. into another...

mubashir aziz

Comments error

Hello, I have some comments on the cells and when I put my curser on the indicator (red mark), 1 just see the arrow only no comments showing. When I ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Spreed sheel

Hello, Having trouble with a spread sheet. A forumla box has a perenthsis in it and I cannot get rid of it. Ex ample "=SUM(F19:F30).

mubashir aziz

Don't know user name or password

Hello, I have purchased a used computer from a business that has gone out of business. When I boot up the computer it goes to Windows xp Professional...

tripleXpert

Forget my msn password

Hello,

nsense

If formulas

Hello, I am trying to create a formula on one page that will allow me to enter an alpha code in one cell and will return the codes description in a...

Excelguru

If stement with true result

Hello, I would like to create an IF statement that will select the nearest match from a row of numbers. For example: The stock i have sold per mo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Someone has changed my password

Hello, This is Soumya sister of Alok someone has changed my password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long...

one.al20

Delete a button after saving

Hello, i have a macro runing to create a new workbook from a active sheet but when i m saving the data to the new workbook the command button appear ...

Excelguru

Excel formula

Hello, i want to count some cell but if 2 conditions are meet.

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Mail merge - skip to next field

Hello, I am using word 2003, from mail merge print all the staffs salary slip will be printed from excel sheet. But there is unwanted i.e some field...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
Skip

Lost files from word 95/97

Hello, Please help ! I have written a whole bunch of songs in the UK and have brought them to France where I live now. They were all saved in wor...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
xpcman

Removal ofcomponents from openoffice

Hello, Is it possible to remove OpenOffice Base, Calc, Draw, Impress and Math from OpenOffice.org and leaving only Writer? If so, please explain how...

sixtns296

Forgotten password and secret answers

Hello, i wrote up side the mail that i forgot its password and secret questions

yoyellow22

Hacked by someone

Hello, This is saleem someone has changed my gmail id password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long ag...

sharscq

01/26/1900 dates

Hello, EXCEL 2003 I have an unknown date to put an input cell A1. I have an formula in A2 to caculate 29days from A1. I don't have the inform...

10 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

About sku011.cab

Hello, I can't open MS excel. I occured a error:- A required installation file sku011.CAB cpuld not be found. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
jmp59

Count date

Hello, no i want to date count formula ex: 05/05/09-25/05/06 count date for 15

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Help on vb

Hello, I am trying to copy only those rows from sheet 1 to 2 where column 1 in sheet 1 > column 2 in sheet1. It is quite simple but I have not done...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel sheets lookup/macro

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with around 50 sheets. In each sheet, in square D3, there is a name of the person who that sheet applies to. I ...

mubashir aziz

Can't get worksheetfunction to work

Hello, i have a column of data where i am trying to find the maximum for each 96 values. you'll understand this better when you see my macro below...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
Brad

Unable to paste excel on my local hd

Hello, I copied excel file from the repository of our company and wanted to paste it on my local HD. When I right click on the desktop, the paste opt...

Highway72

Word preview

Hello, In print preview my table is locked on the left side of the page, and only part of the table is shown. Can anyone help please?

mubashir aziz

Count date

Hello, i want count the date for data range pls give me a formula ex 02/05/09- 03/05/09 count 2 day

mubashir aziz

Macro comparing two columns

Hello, I am trying to compare two entire columns in excel, Column A and Column B. If any cell in column A= Lead and any corresponding cell in column ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

My replies are not appearing

Solved

Hello, I"m giving replies in Office Software Section but my replies are not appearing. May be some problem in Site???????? -- Never ashamed to...

afterhere

Value convert into figures

Hello, sir, i have a problem in microsoft excel .. so i need some body help me .. ie.. value convert into figures..!! thanks & regards, sr...

Excelguru

Ms office 2007

Hello, when i click on the ms-office 2007 setup.exe ............it said that ur system is not supportd this language what can i do..............

3 replies Last reply on 27 May 2009 by
tap

Can not find find product key

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
b.cow95

Help i have forgotten my password

Hello, i have a dell laptop and recenlty tried to changed my password but when i log off and type the password in the password is not corret . i have...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2009 by
hellcops

Saving word 2003 documents into memory stick

Hello, I am trying to save at least 12 fairly large files from My Doc's to a memory stick. How do I do this? I don't see any promt to send to K drive...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
Highway72

Glitch in excel and word

Hello, I've got a problem with Excel and Word in Office 97. In Excel with I tab from one cell to the next, it closes Excel and goes right to the des...

mubashir aziz

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am try to make daily usage spreed sheet. I have formated cell to show only "ddd". I want weekends to be highlighted. How can I do this?...

mubashir aziz

Conditionally copy the data.

Hello All, I'm using MS Office 2003 on Windows Vista and trying to create a personal budget workbook. I have a work sheet named 'Expenses' which ha...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Copy contents of comments to new cell

Hello, I've got a sheet with 30 columns of data with comments in various cells. i need to extract the comments from each row across the 30 columns an...

mubashir aziz

Urgent help needed in excel

Hello, please help me out with this.. formula to find out a value from the list of values in an column. will appreciate a quick responce.. t...

mubashir aziz

Excel

Hello, if i want the same result in cell E1 as in C1 what should i do for eg : January Febra...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2009 by
mubashir aziz
Results 11601 - 11650 out of a total of 12,261