The discussions

Cant change my password

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Excel help

Hello, I need to copy a formula using data from another column, but I need to do this for the whole sheet: Let's say my formula is --> ='Sheet1 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

I can't send message.

Hello, I can't send message from my gmail account using Outlook Express. Pls. what is smtp server no of gmail. I have given smtp as smtp.gmail....

sharpman

Needing excel macro for copying& paste spec.

Hello, In Excel....I need a macro which copies the entire row based on a condition (if) and paste just the values of that row into a different work...

sharpman

Pasword in englsih laptop set in thai langaug

Hello, I have my password set in English But when I closed Laptop it was set in Thai How can I log on

closeup22

I lost my yahoo password of my yahoo account

Hello, i lost my yahoo password of my yahoo account which is (mariabase@yahoo.com)can some one help me get it back i will be happy if you do help me...

closeup22

No upload photos word in friendster

Hello, i can't upload photos in friendster because there is no "upload photos" written on my friendster home.. how can i upload.. pls help..asap

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
daniel

Have lost my paasword

Hello, have lost my paasword. and dont find any other option to get it back. i have all my important stuff there. i'm in great trouble. please hel...

LouisSteph

Excel formula to get all values

Hi Gurus, My head is really spinning on this one I can't seem to make it work! I have tried the lookup functions and none seemed to work. Please do...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

To highlight duplicate rows with some colour

Hello, I am rashmi. i need your help regarding, to identify duplicate rows in excel sheet and highlight the same with some colour using macro program...

sharpman

Prob reg. excel macro..

Hello, I have a prob regarding Macro of excel 2007. suppose i have a Excel tab(xyz) which have some column(name, add, Date). i want to create a mac...

sharpman

Microsoft 2003 word

Hello, Up until today, I was able to write a word doc, and the page number automatically displayed. After a routine "update" in which my computer a...

sharpman

Doc extension files

Hello, I am using office 2003 and was facing problem with all Doc extension files. whenever i used to double click a doc file it opens in word...

xpcman

Msn hacked password and personal details...

Hello, Recently my game was hacked, so I changed the password on it. No big deal. When i woke up today my password was changed again, as well as my ...

closeup22

Restore my meesages

Hello, I want to restore my deleted messages which i delete from inbox and sent folders could u help all happened by mistake please realy i need ur ...

closeup22

Password problem

Hello,My name is calin and i just bought a laptop today from my friend.When i got home today i turned it on and it had a password thing on there.It al...

closeup22

Disk partiation

Hello, my name is umesh i want to ask how can i create partition in my hard disk without doing xp formate.please tell me the easy step of that as i a...

mysticdreams

Enter address see if it is in range or not

I want to be able for people to type a street address and see if that address is available from a list of data that has street range and street name i...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Transferring pdf from pc to iphone

Is there no other way to transfer PDF from a PC to iPhone then by wi-fi? I really want to be able to read books and school related PDF's on my iPhone,...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
lupo

Find cells with certain characters in it

Hello, I am trying to get an if statement together that basically says if a certain character is in a cell then set to true, if not set to false. T...

Grings

Link password

Hello, I'm wondering if is possible to password some sites.. When you open google.com shows a new window to enter the code to access the site...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Help for excel macro to only copy data in the

Hello, Allow me to thank you in advance for any help you give me, it is really appreciated. I am trying to compile a spreadsheet of variable dat...

Nikeyg

Msword saving file

Hello, I'm trying to save my files in msword and suddenly there is a same filename. I want to save without closing the application.Is there any solut...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Copying rows into a different sheet.

Hello, Heres what I am trying to do. I have a workbook with a "master" sheet that I enter all of the info on. I have other worksheets that have only...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
MisterPiz

I cant browse..

Hello, First of all,i am sorry about my english.I have the same problem.Safari and firefox dont work but internet explorer and skype work.I have trie...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
iveal

I wanna get back my password. pls help me?

Hello, I have lost my gmail account and password which I recently change in the month of October 2009. Can you help me? I wanna get back my password ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Export outlook contacts into access

Hello, I need to make a database using my Outlook Contacts. I want to take the contacts and export them into an Access database. Then I need to be ab...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

How do you map / arrange 2 excel flat files

Hello, I need to map one Excel (or could be Access) flat file into another Excel (or Access) file. there are many common fields (cells) but are no...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
sharpman

Count # rows where 2 conditions are true

Solved

Hello, I am having problems counting the # rows of problem reports where the priority = 1 and the PR is active. here is the array: PR PRIORI...

aquarelle

Excel 2007 formula help - if cell is empty...

Solved

Hello, Simple formula of =J3-SUM(L3:X3) BUT if J3 is empty then I want the formula to run as =C3-SUM(L3:X3) What is the proper formula to get t...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Melissa

Xls file not opening up properly

Hello, I have created an xls file with a picture on it and whn I open that file on some other system the file opens up with all the txt on it but the...

mysticdreams

Excel - send result of formula to another cel

Hello, Is it possible to have the results of a formula go to a cell other than the cell containing the formula? And I don't want to do the '=c5' t...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Penguin Duvel

Excel issue

Solved

Hello, please give macro for hiding blank rows

iveal

To increase browsing and downloading speed

Hello, i am using reliance netconnect highspeed 1x, it gives me 180kbps browsing speed and 4-6kbps downloading speed, but it reduce now and gives me ...

iveal

Outlook issue

Hello, I have outlook 2007 on my pc and i don't know how to set the send/receive option to check for my mails automatically ?

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Anelly

Lost my password

Hello,

LouisSteph

Excel formula

Hello, I want the formula which make the negative answer in "RED" and positive in "LIGHT GREEN" after "ADDING" OR "SUBTRACTING".

Zephix

Count a cell with particular colour

Hello, I need a formula in excel to count the cells only if they have a particualr color in it. SAy if the there are 10 cells with some text in eac...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
epsiman

My yahoo password is hack

Hello, my yahoo account is hacked plzzzzzzzz help me fast

dancedhall

Skuo11.cab problem

Hello, tried using HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->MICROSOFT->OFFICE->11.0->DELIVERY->90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9. BUT SYSTEM IS ASKING F...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
emdoanh_cuadoem

Excel: nested if formula question

Solved

Hello, I've read some answers to similar questions, but not quite the same... How can I have *certain* results of my nested "IF" formula display...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
Tonio

My id and password both are not working

Hello,sir my id and password was working yesterday till 9:00 pm but around 10:30 pm it was not working. Know i am having problem against my id and pa...

iveal

To vhange password

Hello, i forgot the password so how to change the password of phone

LouisSteph

How to do calculations and arrive at balances

Hello, It is a calculation that I want to do. I have repayment data which may be monthly, quarterly, halfyearly say B I have to pick up the data...

donjeck

Compare contents of 2 excell woeksheets

Hello, I am clueless about VBA Programming. I need help with a small piece of code. Following is my problem description... The first 3 columns...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Ooopppss didnt meean to recover yet!

Hello, OMG I AM SO DYING! MY BROTHER PLAYS FOOTBALL AND I HAD LOTS OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES ON MY LAPTOP. and i kind of...recovered the computer to its...

dancedhall

Variable range graph

Hello, I am trying to make a macro in excel that makes graphs from a variable range. This is what I have so far and I don't know why it does work. ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
roheet

Colouring the row

Hello, Is it possible to fill with colour by matching a text in a cell. If a cell has a particular text, I want that row to be coloured with a colou...

Trowa

I have forgot my password and security questi

Hello, i have forgot my password and security wuestion for my msn account and i cant get into it without ma security code

LouisSteph

If a1= active, copy a2-a6 to a1-a5 on sheet2

Hello, I am new to macros and would like to know if it is possible to create something to do the following: I have a list of jobs that are eithe...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 10351 - 10400 out of a total of 12,260