The discussions

Sd memory card password

Hello, hai my nokia sd memarecard is lock pls hellp me my memarecard unlock passward Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Filter not working

Hello, I have filtered a sheet on 2 columns which has around 50 columns and 900 rows. Now I am trying to remove the filter but it is not working. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Searching in 2nd sheet for values in first

Hello, I am looking for a macro to search data in col A of first sheet in col A of 2nd sheet and whereever there is a match copy the data in ColB ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

If function

Solved

Hello, I am just starting out with formulas and I need some help. What I need is: If the value in Sheet 1 B2 is found anywhere in Sheet 2 colum...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
hangtodry

Macro to compare two sheet and return a value

Hello, Can you please help me with a macro. What I am trying to get is a macro that will compare two names in two sheets (Sheet1, col AD and Sheet...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
ddbois

Macros 2 columns info into 1 same wksht.

Hello, I have two columns of information. One column is labeled description and lists a (numerical and text) description of and item. EX: 1/2" ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare two cells and do another formula

Closed

Hello, I need some help on this, i have three cells containing either the letter H, B or U. Next to these i will have another three cells with one...

bionik

Lost phone software need password to unlock

Closed

Hello, I am using this samsung galaxy s2 and am using the lost phone software I am on travel overseas and once I changed the sim the phone has ...

Ambucias

To find, copy the corresponding value, paste

Hello, i want the macro code for finding a value using inputbox, copy its corresponding value(row) and paste them in the same sheet where the cell ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Administrator password or power on password.

Closed

Hello, i have got an HP Pavilion dv6. There was no administrator or bios password set. It was working fine yesterday. It would not start today as...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Cells display a total or text

Solved

Hello, I have an excel workbook that has cells that display a currency amount U43, U45, U47, U49, U51 and Q53. For example U43 would have $200 in...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
Michael

Outlook says it is sending my email

Closed

Hello, I was cleaning up my folders in my yahoo and gmail accts and outlook says it forwarded my email to undisclosed recipients. I am not set up...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Outlook 2007 email randomly not sent

Solved

Hello, the problem started a few days ago. Randomly Outlook 2007 does not send a message. Looks like it is mostly when I reply to another email. I...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
tuscanguy

Conditional format more then 3

Solved

Hello, I have seen a solution on your web from aquarelle, but how do i put that in my excel, sorry maybe its a basic question. But i have tried i...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
gaggie

Excel table, lookup, match, index, array ??

Hello, Can anyone help, please? I have a table with manager names running down column A, and dates running along row 1. Inside the table fo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Formula in exel 2007

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80WHAT FORMULA IN EXCEL 2007 NUMERIC FIGURE INTO CHANGE THE ALPHABETICAL FIGURE

TrowaD

[excel] formula for this problem

Hello, i'm so confused with excel formula. how to get data from other table and other sheet which comparing data in row and column.like shown in the...

TrowaD

Match data from multiple w/books & paste row

Hello, I have a main spreadsheet which contains order reference numbers (Column B), details of the order are filled out to the right on the same r...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Khaydon

Program manager

Closed

Hello, I have a formula that it is working fine (Excel 2007) =IF(F2="",IF(G2="","MISSING BOTH","MISSING GCT"),IF(G2="","MISSING LOCAL","HAV...

pcsces

Pop up msg in excel when condition is tru

Hello, I want to get a pop up message in excel when a condition is TRUE. I am bringing in live data and want to notified through pop up when the nu...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Need to match and fetch data to 1st sheet fro

Hello, I have two excel sheet having "Name" common in both sheet, 1st dosent have mobile number that I am trying to fetch from 1st sheet. the tota...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel:move a columm that contain <a to anothe

Closed

Hello, I really don't know this things in excel but this is an assignment that i have. I had an text file with a data and some items have an ex...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Excel transfer selected rows

Solved

Hello, I have in place a data validation,''list''. I want to be able to transfer selected rows with the different list names into separate worksh...

12 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
Julz

How to move data in excell?

Hello, I would like to separate data in one excell cell into two excell cells e.g. 241 GOLD CREEK RD, BROOKFIELD, QLD 4069 in one cell into 241 ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
aquarelle

Help me copy data

Hello all , kindly help me copy data from A1 in sheet1 into A1 in sheet 2 only if value of M1 in sheet 1 is say "ok". Configuration: Wind...

TrowaD

Excel auto fill

Hello, I am pulling informaton from a row into a column. I was wondering if there is a way to auto fill formulas in the column with the row numb...

TrowaD

Data validation macro modification for excel

Hello, I am having an issue with manipulating a macro that will allow me to choose a secondary data validation set based on the condition of a pri...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Copy cell into new sheet conditionaly

Hello, Looking to copy a row from one sheet to a new sheet if one cell equals 1 or more Let me know if I need to clarify Appreciate any help that so...

15 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Remove password from memeorycard

Hello, i am having nokia c2-00 mobile,i forgot my password ,i can,t able to open my memory card I tried it in pc also .I kindly request you to...

pcsces

Hp laptop wont come out of hibernate

Closed

Hello, I have a hp laptop it will go into sleep mode or hibernate then it will not come out of that unless I manually power down the machine I have tr...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2011 by
mikey c.

Wont let me type password

Hello, i just got my laptop back, when i turn it on a white screen comes up saying it needs password,administarters passwoed, but it wont let me ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Forgot of memory card password

hello i forgot my transcend micro s d memory card password ,i want to use that ,so please help to unlock that .please give the suggestion as early a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2011 by
bionik

Email password

Hello, i forget my pasword and also securty question.plz tell me how i open my id. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.2

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2011 by
tototamd6

Kingstone dti/4gb flash drive password prote

Respected members i shall be very thankful to all of you if anyone will help me i have kingstone DTI/4GB Flash Drive its password protected and ca...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

How to use macro in my case

Hello, Would appreciate if anyone could help me in detail how to use macros in the below case: I have Expected closure date Column A1, and escala...

25 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
Ann

Excel data validation

Solved

Hello, I have a master spreadsheet to collate data from spreadsheets filled in by my colleagues. Column b is 'Transaction Type' and I want to pro...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Excel List

Good connection, browser won't display page

Hello, Running Windows 7 / Firefox 7.0.1 and suddenly internet stops working. First my router had some issue broadcasting the network - sorted...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Compare sheet and return last column

Hello, I have two sheets with the same column to compare as follows: Sheet 1 Column A: First name Column B: Surname Column C: Father's name ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Merge data from 3 columns into one cell

Closed

Hello, I am trying to make bin labels for my parts dpt. I have a file with 3 columns but it's 2051 rows long. I need the data from the 3 columns to ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Remove password

Hello, i have nokia x3 mobile.my memory card is locked.but i forget my password.how can i remove password and unlock the memory card?plz help ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
rupesh

Excell: consolidate dupes and add missing dat

Hello, I can's seem to find an answer anywhere for my problem. I have a CSV list in excel that has companies contact information and what category t...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel conditional format or formula help

Hello, I need help for conditional formatting or a If/then/And/or formula that can assign numbers for multiple criteria. How can I set up a bla...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Needed macro for raw data arrange in colunms

Hello, i have data in multiple row and transfare in colums, Please help me. 001 GEN V C 00:00:55:02 00:00:58:00 02:01:00:00 02...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel: chnge gen # format to date format.

Hello, I have searched this site but can't see how to get an Excel colume I have to convert to a date format. The column has dates in this general nu...

TrowaD

If specific cell value in a column, copy

Hello everybody, I have a table in a worksheet that keeps daily financial records (workbook keeps whole month). Column A is a serial number for ea...

TrowaD

Please help me on xl

Hello, A warm hello to all friends... I need a little help from you all. I am making an XL attached at http://shailendraisking.hpage.com/ under in...

TrowaD

Save the html page as excel sheet

Closed

Hello, I have a HTML page which contains a table. I want the contents of the data to be stored into an excel sheet. For this I want a pop up asking...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Assign value from one cell to other-excel vb

Hello, I need to assign a value to a cell and to the following 5 cells. If I could assign a value to a cell from one cell to another it would lo...

TrowaD

To change date format to month & year

Hello sir Sir i have problem in date format. A -Column B-Column C-Column kishore 28-10-2011 200.00 suresh 28-10-2011 500.00 kamles...

venkat1926

Icons and browser wont open

Hello, Some, not all of the program, file icons and internet browser icons on my laptop wont open, when I click on them a screen pops up asking m...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User
Results 5801 - 5850 out of a total of 12,258