The discussions

Do i have the product key?

if my laptop came with microsoft office installed, how do i find the product key? is what i'm using only a trial version or should the number be in th...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Lost password

I lost my pw for my ambermarie714@yahoo.com email.. and i cant remember my security questions since its been a while that i made the account.. can u h...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
amb562

Save worksheets as seperate files

Hello, I want to save the sheets in a work book as seperate files. Also these files should have one of the vba module from the parent workbook U...

Jiri

Returning text from one of several columns

Hello, I currently have IF Formulas in 3 columns across the page. The formulas return a blank ("") in 2 of the 3 cells in each row. I want to have ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Jen

If formula help

Hello, I am currently using the latest version of excel and am having trouble getting a forumla to work. It should be very simple, but i just cant ...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Trowa

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot my system password,but i know the username ,then how can recover from this problem

gragrand

Clear cell contents based on color

Solved

Hello, I have a range of cells (E7:AI18) which I want to delete the contents of, if the color is white, gray-25% or gray-80%. So if cell E7 has ...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Trowa

Excel: getting numbers from cells

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some Excel function help. I have some cells that have both numbers and text in them. I'd like to take the first few nu...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Foramtting

Hello, I have four partition in my heard disk due to some problem i cant open the D drive. It is showing the message to format it. But when i am clic...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Lucky

Msword2007

Hello, i am nabil i m frm uae i hav ms word 2007 in my pc. my friend need the same so is ter any way i can copy files or setup.exe of it so wer vll...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

I lost my password

Hello, please i lost my Passwords hotmail.com to day i tried to change and succesfully i did it but after some 2to 3 hr later i lost to remember my p...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Refresh colour in conditional formating excel

Hello, I have used the below vba code to format a drop down cell based on whether its pass or fail or block in excel(2000) 'START OF CODE Private...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Add macros

Hello, I already have few macros in Excel,how can i add a new macro in Excel.By adding new macro will it effect the old macro's which is already th...

Excelguru

Excel macro to create a chart

Hello, I have recorded the Excel macro 'ChartTestMacro2' below, that creatats a chart from the Sheet "MacroTestSheet". I have been unsucessful in ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Eugene

I need my password for myspace

Hello, sir i need my password for myspace and my email plaese and thank you

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Billiejamies

My password

Hello,my name is Maria and i've been trying to log on for the longest while to view my massages and i'm not getting through at all. please help me log...

dybbody

Free browsing

Hello, pls who will help me send me a free browsing soft ware to my phone or how to configure my nokia 2600c for free browsing

olfo81

Excel formula

Hello, i have one excel sheet, the first sheet has master data with various inputs like No,remarks 1,hello 2, hai 3, bye 4, good 5, bad...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
kaiyasit

I lost my gmail password

Hello,good afternoon sir,i haye lost my password.my email id is ....please send me my new password ..... Please help.Your email address has been remov...

aquarelle

Help with dates

Hello, What is the formula or how do I automaticall change the date from one sheet to another? Ex. Sheet 1 A5(Date) needs to add one to sheet 2 A5 (...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Execl - copy forumlas to multiple worksheets

Hello, I am having trouble copying formulas to multiple worksheets. On the sheet name tab, I click "select all sheets" then I type in my formula...

venkat1926

Help with if formula

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I'm collecting information to track projects. Column B has total "8". Column C, Column D and Co...

Andy

Old user password got me locked out

Hello, I bought a compaq Evo N610c laptop the old user's password got me locked out. I can't even set the clock. Is there a factory default cleanup p...

Qheka

Usb problem

Hello, WHEN I CLICK ON DISC MANAGEMENT,IT SAYS I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS RIGHTS TO LOGISTICAL DISK MANAGEMENT ON HRM.

closeup22

Lookup matching names in multiple columns

Hello, I found this site on a google search. Thanks in advance for any help that could possibly be provided. I'm an IT PM. I currently have spre...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
jspgolf

Problem with my gmail outlook

Hello, I want to use my outlook with my Gmail Account. I had been fill all the neccessay information according to the outlook. But when go for ''Test...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
kamleshpatel129@gmail.com

Need password of hotmail account

Hello, I need the password of the account "nurcarlione@hotmail.com" I would appreciate your help. :)

fea_ture

Ecel formula problem

Hello, I have this formula that I need to edit. When e14 is 27.6 or 30 then use 864, all other values to use 950. Can anyone help me with this. Thank...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
warwickswinger

Word on the macintosh is not showing page num

Word on the MacIntosh is not showing page numbers. Instead showing {Page}. Please let me know why this happens? How to bring them out? http://c...

natassa

Excel percentage averages

Hello, I have two columns of info, 1st column is of purchases and 2nd is of received values. Each Row is of a different site and I calculate the perc...

venkat1926

Macro search and display

Hello, How do i search a spreadsheet to find a date equal to todays date, then copy values in column B and column C and paste in another Worksheet....

venkat1926

Excell average function problem

Hello, i have a row with 7 cell. 4 cells contain numbers, and 3 letter x. how to calculate average for the cell that do not contain letter x. thanks...

venkat1926

Cell colour change on changing cell value

Hello, How can i select the colour for a specific cell with reference of cell value change. Suppose Cell value is greater then previous value show o...

kaiyasit

Application not found

Hello, I am running Windows XP, Office 2003 on Exchange Server 2003 and have the Microsoft Compatibility Office 2007 pack installed. In Outlook I ha...

pro-genius

Forgot the yahoo password

Hello, I have my yahoo mail-id but i forgot the password and security question's answer please advice how should i go ahead....

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
aquarelle

Resetting my password in windows vista

Hello, I decided to cancel my password when windows vista home premium boots up and ask you to enter the password. I can;t enter a password and i ca...

ServiceTech

Lost my email and password

please enter ur email address and password to verify ur existing account,, but i cannot remember my email add and password,, what wil i do?

dancedhall

Help ive lost my password

Hello, ive lost my password for msn and i haven't got an alternative email for me to send the reset thing. what can i do i have all my friends msn a...

kim

Sent mail does not apears at my out look

Hello, iam having a problem with my sent mail at the outlook which is that i cant find my sent items Note that iam using my Gmail. plz if any one h...

kaiyasit

Compare values

Hello, Good evening admin(s) and members, i need a formula to check a particular value whether it exists in entire colomn a1=143, a2=145, a3=158, ...

kaiyasit

Using sumif

Hello, I want to use sumif function, extracting data from another sheet!

kaiyasit

Find email and copy

Hello, I need to check on email id example "antony.mark@hotmail.com" or John.herald@hotmail.com" which is part cell between range("A1", "A500"); ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Copy partial rows based on value

Hello, I'm hoping someine can help me... I'm new to visual basic and I'm looking for a code to take the data from an excel spreadsheet, sheet 1 a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Lost product keycode

Hello, i seem to have lost my product key code and now after 2 years its asking for it all of the sudden. How do i obtain a version to fix without co...

sensei.moore

Adding data from other worksheets into one

Hello, I am having aproblem loading a bunch of data from other worksheets into one worksheet (sheet1) in Excel. I have been trying to use the code: ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Active offset issue - please help

Hello, I have been struggling with developing a macro to copy from a data entry cell then paste to the next empty cell in an adjacent column. Spec...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
Craig

Ms excel: copying condionally formated cells

Hello, I have a conditional format where if a cell in a row has a specific value, it will set the format to highlight the whole row. I would like ...

Excelguru

Add 30 days to if criteria

Hello, I have a small problem in Excel. I have a table where one column contains text and other date. My idea is when in a text column I put, for e...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Any one is having any idea about this

Hello, i am facing a problem in excel sheets, like i have one sheet which contains id number and name date in time in date out time out and hours cal...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
baroom

I forget my password

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
epsiman
Results 11101 - 11150 out of a total of 12,258