The discussions

I need my password

Hello, i forget my password , i have lot of useful data inside , but some one using my account reg sp.senthil

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Excel validation

Hello, If I am having A1 is fixed value and E1= B1+C1+D1 & BUT E1 SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN A1, IN HOW I CAN VALIDATE E1 WITH A1

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Outlook express 2007

Hello, I am trying to find out how to stop Outlook Express 2007 to stop opening additional calendars. I only need one calendar. Please help. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
sharpman

How to write an if function

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that shows how many days a requisition has been open. I would like the words GREEN, YELLOW, and RED to show up in a ce...

sharpman

Filter doesn't work

Hello, Please help me I have make entry 1500 name in column "A" but now the auto filter does not work properly and "Show all " option is disable ...

sharpman

Browswer only works with ip address

Hello, I am using Acer Extensa. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only pro...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
AT

System password

Hello, My Desktop Dell Optiplex GX520 after start at rebooting asking "System Password" which I do not know anyone help me what's a default system pa...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
skhwaja

Microsoft word 2008

Hello, I put my macbook in to get fixed, and in getting it back have realised that I must re-install microsoft word. The problem is that I have lost ...

dancedhall

Ms word 07

Hello, how do i add hyperlink to a ms word 2007 document?

iveal

Password hacking

Hello, I want to know about facebok password hacking. How I want to do this please give me some suggestion and related all other things. thank you.

LouisSteph

Converting web page to excel format

Hello, I want to ask that if i want to convert just dial web page data in to excel format so how can i do that so that it can come in excel format

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Help with password

Hello, i have acer extensa 5620 laptop and i don't remember the password to my account or the admin account , and i need to see the password not just...

closeup22

My password is haked

Hello, Hello sir i forgot my password of the address nisha.fun.loving@gmail.com so can i get mi email password reseted .as fast as possibel plz than...

nisha

Cannot install ms office 07

Hello, I have the MS Office 2007 original CD but when I try to install the CD it gives me the error "Cannot find Outlook.en.us browse for a Validat...

iveal

Select and copy help

Hello, Hi, I'm trying to copy values from different cells in "Jenny" over to another spreadsheet and place them in the Range("B9:F9") in "Jenny Sales...

Trowa

My password

Hello, please i forgot my pasword my account is paulamota19@gmail.com an paulamota19 hotmail.com felllllllppppppp

LouisSteph

Excel conditional cell formatting

Hello, I need an MS Office Excel 2007 formula. I want to fill multiple cells in a row with color IF one particular cell in the row is divisible by ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Aphelion

Excel 2007 sum formula

Hello, How do I add a range of cells and locate the sum in a chosen cell?

iveal

I forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password . I wanna reset my password.

iveal

Excel sheet formula

Hello, how can i change the name in colone A automaticly if i changed from colone R ? exemple: if i put ROULA in colone A and go and put NANA i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formula

Hello, Looking for formula assistance. Have a series of columns, A-C, containing dollar values. I have column D set up to find the minimum value. ...

venkat1926

Get percentage of a price increase

Hello, i have a price lets say $10.00 in cell A1. I have a new price of $13.30 in cell B1. My Formula question is in Cell C1 i want the percentage of...

xpcman

Password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and alternate email and my secret questions. so can you please find for my password and send it to me into sweetlov...

closeup22

2007 excel

Hello, I have a question about 2007 Excel with files that are saved . When I try to open a box pops open that says Windows cannot find 'C :USERS/Da...

closeup22

Cap

Hello, I would like to know if you can change text from lower case to all capital without haveing to use caplocks and retype everything when working ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Transposing a single cell value to multiple r

Hello everyone, I used rept function (Code used: =rept("Hello,",5)) to get the followin "Hello,Hello,Hello,Hello,Hello," in cell A1. Now I wante...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
Trowa

Running macros without

Hello, when I run a macro and afterwards close the Excel spreadsheet I am working on, the little screen with the message "do you want to save chang...

LouisSteph

I lost my hotmailpassword and secret answer

Hello, How can I get i back. I possible send my password to hvajegkan@live.com. The mail I lost my password to is hvajegkan@hotmail.com. Regards

LouisSteph

I lost my flash drive with a file i needed

Hello, ok i lost a flash drive with a important project on it..i searched computer for it but its gone..except for a partial file that when i try to...

iveal

Values in 1col is corrupting by col value

Hello, Please give me the solution in my spread sheet after saving the Values in A1 is moving A2 .....its like values copying one cell to another ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
venkikt

Password displays

Hello, whenever i sign in for gmail, after entering email id my password automatically displays. i am worried anyone can access my account. please ...

iveal

Hiya genius help me!!!

Hello, i just want to ask how can i know how many acounts tagged in my excel sheet.. using count and if, can it be possible? example the there are man...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Product key erro

i just got an acer aspire one, when i first opened microsoft words it asked me to enter my 25-character product key , and i write in the one that come...

aquarelle

Auto filter problems

Hello, i am facing a problem with auto filter. excel 2003 i have 2000 rows and about 6 coloumn. i have saved my data. due to some reason i cant ...

Excelguru

Find text and copy into new column (excelvba)

Hello, Please help me, can anyone of you tell me how to find a text in excel for example "channel1" then find "channel2" and then "channel3".all the ...

Excelguru

Remove rows in excel if not in list

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet with chart number and data, many chartnumbers are there multiple times (which is correct). 36K rows. I want to...

Excelguru

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am looking to input a formla to shade a cell depending on the result within it. e.g. If the number result is 540 it should be red. Plea...

Excelguru

Change cell reference mutliple sheets formula

Hello, I have 7 spreadsheets that I am currently using the IF formula for. These spreadsheets all have the same format so currently the formulas s...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Forgotten password 4 my phone

Hello, iv forgotten my passward 4 my phone... how do i fix it?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
iveal

How to get vlookup to display without changin

Hello, The Problem: using Vlookup formula (* =VLOOKUP(A5,$A$1:$A$9,2,FALSE)), I cannot get column results to work in A5 or A6 (as shown below - jus...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Officie

Hello, can i install office 2003 on my laptop i already have office 2007 installed do i have to uninstall 2007 to use the 2003 version as im having...

dancedhall

Forgot password

Hello, dear i use folder lock xp 3.5 for lock my folders, now i forget my password, can u plz tell me how to i unlock this and get access my folder ...

iveal

Password

Hello, plz tell me what to do if i forgot my pc password.

Male

Configuration on pc opera browser to enable cheap/

Hello,pls tell me what to configure on my opera pc browser to make browsing very cheap;if free,better.i luv u! My e-mail is nattytozum@yahoo.com OR p...

LouisSteph

Count the matches in two excel columns

Hello, I am trying to compare the numbers in e82:i83 to numbers in e109:n110 and count the number of matches with the total to show in another cell, ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
venkat1926

Calculating with two condition

Hello, I have the following problem. I have a calculation that determines the number of days that have gone by from the date entered into the table...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
sharpman

Excel formula help

Hello, could you please provide me with the list of formulas and what it does please.

iveal

Iformation

Hello, Dear I visited your web site. first of all I want to thank you for the information that you have 0n your web site. we are an IT company a...

closeup22

Password search

Hello,

closeup22

Password hacked

Hello, my hotmail account has been hacked and i am unable to enter into my account. He should have changed the password. I have important messages in...

SHauna
Results 10501 - 10550 out of a total of 12,260