The discussions

How to display add'l rows based on dropdown

Hi, I am trying to create a template with a series of questions with responses of Yes or No. A Yes answer would require further information. If th...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Locked cell and setting set focus in excel

Hello Guys, How can I locked certain cell/s in excel? I've tried the "Protect Sheet" but all cells in my worksheet were locked. Also, I want to defin...

rizvisa1

Forgotten user password

hello i have a compaq evo n600c with vista buisness i dont have a recovery disk or a system disk its been over a year sence i last used my laptop. my...

closeup22

Count number of days between two date entries

NEEd help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Matching multiple columns & highlight matches

Hello, I need to match related columns A and B to comparison columns D and E. A and D are assigned codes and will be compiled of random letter, numb...

venkat1926

Rearranging data to another sheet in excell

The excell in which i am having consists of lot of data. I need to get few particular calues out of it to another sheet. Ex.) Male ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

in a separate cell, i have a number. If that number is greater than 11, i want a certain entry. if that cell is >6

rizvisa1

Finding the last row dynamically

Solved

Hi, I am using VBA in Excel 2007. I have a worksheet which has multiple columns. Each column has different number of rows. I want to find the la...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
J

Username and password not working

i can not get my username or password to work for microsoft mail or thunderbird. it is a yahoo account but i even download gmail and it has the same ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
Josh

Password forgot

Hello, i forgot my memory card password .i am using motorola a810 .how to recover the password

closeup22

Please help. vlookup thing..not sure

Please help! I have a schedule@ which looks like this. In sheet1 A2:A13 has names of workers. B2:B30 has dates in serial wise. B3:S13 has the shift ti...

9 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
Pedie

Ms office 2007 & 2003

Currently i have installed MS 2007 installed in my laptop of which the size it comsumes in RAM is around 600 MB. I want to know the size of MS 2003 so...

rizvisa1

Password problems

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0my password wont work and make another wont ive tryed every thing help thank you my email is manue...

closeup22

Excel (searching, finding and returning)

Hi I have not yet learned how to write working excel formulas very well, and I was looking for a short bit of help... I would like an arbitrary...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ip address and password

Hello, i was wondering if ur able to find out the Users IP address and/or Password of x-kristacarvalho-x@hotmail.com thanks.

6 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
the rock

Excell value error

Would you be so kind as to evaluate the formula and see what I did wrong. It returns a VALUE error. I tried the evaluator, but im not clear where th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date formatting problem

Solved

I have a date in a cell that is 23/10/2008, and shows up as this in the editing bar, but in the cell address it shows a figure, ie 39744. Why is this ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
Kiwi

Please help. vlookup thing..not sure

Please help! I have a schedule@ which looks like this. In sheet1 A2:A13 has names of workers. B2:B30 has dates in serial wise. B3:S13 has the shift ti...

rizvisa1

Vlookup formula

Solved

Hi, Could you please anyone help me in this? (column headings : Roll No. , correction date , Type , code , rank , Marks , exam date , time ,...

11 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Combining data from 2 worksheets

I have 2 worksheets that I am working with. They have very similiar information, but what I would like to do is combine them. The common factor is t...

rizvisa1

Excel-macro to auto populate value in cell

Hi, I am new to Macros.I would really appreciate if someone can help me with the following problem. I have created a validation in Column c a...

Alex

Copy & paste filtered columns

Hello, Since changinging to windows 07 I can't work out how I can copy & paste in a filtered column without losing the formating of individual cell...

Sid

Lost my hot mail pass word

lost my hot mail pass word please help me? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Excel multiple functions in one cell

Thanks for the help on the formula. I have one more for you. I would like one cell to look at four different arguments and return the result. Wha...

rizvisa1

Execute macro on calculated cell change

Have tried several approaches, but nothing works Have a cell that has a formula and changes based on other cells - want to execute a macro when ev...

5 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Print macro for a cell list

can you help to create a print macro for excel that will print the sheet continually after updating each time from a cell on a different sheet Config...

rizvisa1

How i can choose some number from the excel

dear all, I am working on excel, situation : I have write different item names in one coloumn say coloumn a, and all the disciption of these items ...

Trowa

Highlight a cell greater than the one above

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use conditional formatting to highlight cells in a column (formatted as a table) that are greater than the number in the cell...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
Ryan

Xcel formula needed to return multiplication

Solved

I need a formula that does the following: if b10 is => than 10.03 AND c10 is => than 6.69, then multiply b10 times 328 It seems simple, but I ...

Trowa

Incentive calculation with few condition

Solved

Hi, I need help... each month I need to calculate the incentive. manual calculation is wasting my time. i know excel can do it, but I am not ...

10 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
YeohSeow

Title...forgot my password

HI THIS RAJA MY MOBILE NOKIA 5130 IS OCCURED A SOFTWARE PROBLEM SUDDENLY I SOLVED THE PROBLEM IN NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE WHEN I PUT INSIDE MY MEMORY ...

ash_perez01

Multiple sheet formatting based on cell info

I have multiple spreadsheets. I want to creat a formula/format so that when I color a particular cell on the first sheet, any cells on subsequent she...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
venkat1926

Password samsung f 480

i can't remember my pass 4 my samsung f 480. Pls help me

closeup22

Macro to select & email

HI, I have been trying hard to read all the posts here and find a solution to my problem but am not able to do so.. I have attached an excel ...

4 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Browser and address bar

When I click on my internet explorer on my desk top and go to my home page theres no address bar at the top of my page there to put anything in like t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
alice xxx

Product key

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've trying to enter the product key so many times as behind my laptop. my lap is very new. i can't work with any software without this produc...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
tracy4trading

Out look setings

outlook setings for rediffmail account

closeup22

Word file dont open with any script

Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.64 my word documents are all corrupted by virus.now i ve cleaned all virus but the files are still corrupted.wh...

ash_perez01

Ms excel 2007 version

Hi, does anyone know where I can find "Tools" in using 2007 version of spreadsheet? Thanks very much^^

closeup22

Word 2007

how 2 give page nos 2 some selectd pages?????

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
sharpman

Need help! unretrievable documents

Help! I am a full time online student and save all of my discussions, projects etc. in a seperate folder for each class. For some reason I recently tr...

sharpman

Compare columns macro

Hello, What I am trying to do is come up with a macro to compare 2 columns of data in sheet 1, columns A & B. One is a master list, and another is ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to cinvert number to text

Dar friends, kindly halp me by providing the formulla to convert number to text such as Rs.2,16,57,868.56 to (Rupees: Two Crore Sixteen Lakh Fifty...

rizvisa1

Yahoo id & password

Hello, please email me my password

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
saga

Someone please solve this ...

Issue 1: I am trying to count daily ticket sold quantity by entering daily starting ticket serial number in A1 and ending ticket number in A2. How ...

rizvisa1

Sent mail

all sent mail are not saved in sent mail label but saved in trash ,how to recover it

dist.urbd

Forget password

i forget password of gmail please, send my on below mail ID chintamani2s@yahoo.co.in

ash_perez01

Wifi 2gb netbook internet browser not working

I bought a 7inch, 2ghd, 300RAM...netbook from ebay last week and connect it to LAN! The network is connected and I can sign in MSN too but everytime I...

arjen20

Stuck

Hello, the question that I was assign to do was 3. Use the following information to give names to the appropriate ranges on the "Home Data" worksheet:...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sorting and deleting redundant value

Solved

Hi, I have been trying to sort our patient data in our daily work-up in the lab as below: "sample external no" "barcode" "assay" 4 321456 amf ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 8751 - 8800 out of a total of 12,261