The discussions

Excel formulas

Hello, I am trying to do an "if" statement between two dates to calculate which VAT qtr i am in example vat amount in colum e date paid in col...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Ms. excell

Hello, Kindly mail me the formula to convert numeric value into english words in indian system in Microsoft Excel 2007 i am having windows...

venkat1926

Set password in mozila firefox

Solved

Hello, i want to know how can i set pass word in mozila firefox which is ask me when i start or open firefox. please repy or answer in my email addr...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
Asten M

Needing password

Hello, I have the HP Pavilion dv 2000, and it has the finger swipe thing, and the password also..i forgot my password and the swiper is not working ....

closeup22

How to password protected pc

Hello,if is not an administrator account how do we open it.if it is a administrator account i cant open it

closeup22

Do i want to use the vlookup?

Hello, I am tryihg to return data from a table array in sheet2 by comparing the values in sheet 2 (say column B & column D) to the values on sheet 1 ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
amstarr

Help can't open my 2007 microsoft word

Hello, i have a problem openning my word document on vista,when i try to do so it tell me that i must enter my product key which i don't kno...

sadgurl

Same problem - i deleted an e-mail from gmail

Hello, I deleted a piece of e-mail from my g-mail account. From the "thank you" I just read, it seems possible. I just didn't see where it told tha...

sadgurl

Excel: find, copy, paste in good order sheet2

Hello, I have databse in Sheet1, (columnA: name, B: street, C: post code) in sheet2 I have in column A: the same name like in Sheet1 but not all a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Copy entire column if column title matches

Hi, After several attemps at writing a Macro I need help! I am working in Excel 2007. I have several Columns some of which are labeled "keep" a...

venkat1926

Word 2007 printing problem

Hello, I have a word document with 130 pages. This was created with word 2007. When I print it (or even print preview) the text is moved and it shows...

xpcman

Forgot password

Hello, i have folderlock and i dont remember my password or security question. i want to delete folder lock. how help please. lee.

xpcman

Help installing word for mac

Hello, I have an I-MAC that is two years old. I just purchased Word for MAC 2008 and it will not install. When the disk is inserted, the icon comes ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Link of website through mail office2007

Hello, I have office 2007 installed and when a link of webpage is sent to me via mail I can click on it but does not go to the link it just does not...

mysticdreams

Highlight one cell based on date in a range

Solved

Hello, Using conditional formatting I wanted to highlight one cell based on a range. I wanted for example a1 text to be highlighted when one cell or...

coldwind

Forgotten password and secret answer

Hello, i forgot my password and secret answer so what can i do

closeup22

Merging databases

Hello, (First time user so please bear with me) I'm trying to merge two database files. One is the master file with names and addresses etc. the oth...

venkat1926

Connecting laptop for browsing nokia 5130-c

Hello, I have problem connectIng my laptop hp 6730s through either bluetoothon my nikia 5130 c-20 or usb port.I will appreciate if u can help me with...

dancedhall

Forgot important info and forgot my password

Hello,

dancedhall

Product key

Hello, i m having new sony laptop .i got it from u.s.a . really i do not know the product key of my laptop. but i want to use 'office',...

dancedhall

Find last row of data in excel spreadsheet

Hello, I'm very new to VBA and macros. I have been tryong to find the last row of data in my excel spreadsheet and then make this bold in a macro so ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Cell references in excel formula's

Hello, I'm looking for a formula that will change the cell it refers to be a set increment. I need to repeat this a couple of times, by pulling th...

venkat1926

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, i hv lost my yahoo password for this email ida8629@yahoo.com help me!!! please send to miraikiroro@yahoo

miraikiroro

About hacking a password

Hello, i want to know an password for my fiance email, is there any safe guarantee way? and will it cost so much? thanks.

epsiman

Forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, i've forgot my password and the secret question of my hotmail ID. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i reallllyyyyy need it. if someone help me, i appreciate...

dancedhall

Display if 2 values in same row are present?

Hello, I am trying to create a formula to count enquiry statistics. We have colomns for different types of enquiries and we either enter "Y" or "N" in...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
sparky9988

Password do not in work

Hello sir, I am Rohit Kamble my ID is rohitkamble121@gmail.com is are Blocked I am Last Login Date Friday 18th Sep 2009 at 8:00 pm B...

closeup22

Day of the week- multiple rows!???

Hello, I am working in a Excel file and need help! I do not know a whole lot about excel so this should be interesting. I have a file where cl...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel 2007 help

Hello, I have a drop down on C19 with the following listings. A, B. If A is selected i would like to have the word "Stop" display on a cell. How do...

venkat1926

Deleting data files on a usb drive vista/xp

Hello, I work on two computers one with Vista home premium and one with XP-Pro. The office data files made under Vista can't be updated or deleted o...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
Raymond

Outlook do not receive

Hello, I don't receive my mails in outlook and i have well configure it. I can send email but can't receive when i send an email to myself, can you...

re_mi

Excel date formatting problem

Solved

So here's my problem. I have multipe dates all in one column on one tab/worksheet of an excel workbook. When I try to link to that date on another tab...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
chow70

Gmail id paseword change by some one

hello sir.... my gmail password has been changed by some one.... plz tell me that how i can know my password..... thankyou....

closeup22

Script for split the data into seperate sheet

Hello, i need a script so that the data will move to diff sheets based on coloum and the coloum value is in range please suggest on this

Trowa

Show cell heading instead of formula

Hello, I would like to help a visually challenged friend who extensively uses MS Excel. There are different types of formulas in one sheet. He ...

Trowa

Recover password

Hello, i am mukesh jangir i am gmail user my id crack.bodybones@gmail.com i forgate my gmail account password and secourite question plz tell me...

closeup22

How to convert excel file to word

Hello, How to convert excel file to wrod document with without software and same formating as in excel. Thnaks & regards sanjay

dybbody

Password

Hello, how can i get administrator password from an limited account without CD ?

dancedhall

Move chart as you scroll

Hello, I am totally new to VB in excel. Is there any way to move your chart as you scroll? Please, help! Smooches, Jade

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
pinkkitty_jade

Email address password?

Hello, i was trying to see if anybody knows how to or could help get my old email address password the emaill address is bad2dabone21@aol.com this is...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
sensei.moore

Forgot administrative password

Hello, i forgot my system administrative password please help me or call me 9985540145

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

How can i copy column to rows

Hello, Can anybody help me on this? please provide me a macro(VB) to solve this problem, I have 1st column with heading "geocode" and 2nd column...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Hiding rows in excel 2007 using macros

Hello, i need a macro which hides rows containing blank cells in a particular column

venkat1926

Cut cells into external book and copy result

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I hope i'll find my sollution here as well. I have two workbooks: a price converter and product list. I want to copy/...

Aysal

Convert dollar to english spelling

Hello, How to convert HKD11,326,353 and HKD1,044,677 to english spelling? Thx Flo

mysticdreams

Macro: setting a cell value from another cell

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet for recording annual leave for a department. I have set up a macro so that when a button is clicked, all the curr...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Formula - show the value of one cell in anoth

Hello, I want a formula that allows the value in cell A1 to show in cell B1 if it is positive, and to show in cell C1 if it is negative?

venkat1926

Dumb microsoft 07 product key code

Closed

Hello, i am andrew, i bought a new HP and expected everything to be in order, but the baffoons that made this computer didnt give me a product code. P...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Lost vista admin password,but accessible.help

Hello, I lost my windows vista admin password, but I can still access it using fingerprint sensor. But the problem is I can't remove or reset the cur...

dancedhall

Some one change my gmail password

Hello, i am vipin .... sir some one change my gmail pass word .....then how can use my gmail id...plz hellp me sir.....

dancedhall
Results 10751 - 10800 out of a total of 12,261