Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10751 - 10800 of about 16,600
  • move text from cell to another Closed

Dear all I would like to know if it's possible to move text from cell to another in excel 2007, Example ; I have IN colmun and Out colmun in one s...

• Macro to make upper case lettersto lower..... Closed

Please design a macro that will make the Name copied and pasted in all upper case, for example (KATIE) in the cell A1, when I run the macro I want KAT...

ADIT | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2010
    6 replies
  • Excel 2007 VBA #n/a Lookup Closed

I have a sheet receiving imported data and sometimes it does not come in correctly so I use Vlookup to verify it against the correct code as part of a...

Tjones4852 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • hide rows in multiple sheets Closed

Please help me If I have data in range A1:D35 in every sheet of the 20 active sheets, so I want to write a macro to hide all the rows that have a z...

philippos | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel - Unique Filtering Closed

I have a two columns: Name and Amount. I want to apply a unique filter on the Name and retrieve the Sum of all the repeated Amounts. How do I do this...

fnkhan111 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2010
    3 replies
  • formulas Closed

The formula's on my spreadsheet only calculate after you save it, this only started happening a couple days ago. Not sure what the problem is. Con...

• Add cells with other identical attributes Solved/Closed

I'm looking to create a formula which can be copied into other cells that will add numbers in one column, where their attributes in another column are...

armatt | Excel | Latest reply: armatt May 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Line to reflect a Dash if no value Solved/Closed

I am designing a check book registry, and I want the total column to reflect a - if there is no value from the formula. I had it this way in the past...

• [excel] Pastlink Closed

Hi , could someone please help me with this problem I have . I need to pastlink values from sheet 1 columns A1 and column B1 ,column A2 and column B...

Raveen | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Excel data selection Solved/Closed

I would like to take a worksheet and create new worksheets for each specific value in a column. for example, one of my columns is "customer". I want...

shevy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare values Closed

i want to compare value of k6 to whole column c if one value in column c matches then subtract value in column d corresponding to c with value in l6

Hemant | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • how to send an email through an outlook Closed

I need to know please how to send an email message through an outlook thanks

manoulat | Outlook | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • IDENTIFY & MARK THE DATA Closed

I have the data in 2 columns i.e A & B. In A column amounts are there(both positive & negative values) and in B column invoice no. are there. Every po...

kishan | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 11, 2010
    3 replies
  • data entry Closed

how do I take a row of information in one sheet to another sheet just by entering the info in the first column? Configuration: Windows Vista / Inte...

• Excel formula problem Closed

Hi there, Was hoping some one out there could help me with an excel formula problem... I have a Table ---- A B C ...

Brujah | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    8 replies
  • Excel formula help!!!!!!! Closed

I am doing a spreadsheet for a fishing league and would like to know eg: f6 h6 ...

del | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • How do I show multiple matches from one list Closed

Hi I have a worksheet Database of 10 columns X 70 rows of data detailing youth camps and a second sheet in the same workbook with a search facilit...

Applemany | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sending Mail with Outlook 2010 Closed

I have just installed Outlook 2010. I have a mail account with yahoo and can receive messages but cannot send. Please help.

Carmen | Outlook | Latest reply: TIGERsHAKER May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 VBA Find Last Solved/Closed

I have a mutipage workbook where I am coping information from three sheets and consolidating the information to another sheet so I can export into a c...

Tjones4852 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • password problems Closed

i try and i try and i try i key in the password and it just sits and sits and sits. it never used to do this, it used to be as soon as you typed in th...

carl | Word | Latest reply: suff954 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Combining data in Excel 2007 Closed

I have a list of names on one worksheet (Sheet2). Doe, Jane Smith, Joe Hawthorn, Mya On a seperate tab in the same workbook I have another ...

carstarr | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Copy Cells Based on Condition Closed

I have an Excel file with a list of contacts on the first sheet. This sheet is labeled "Master List". In column B of the Master List sheet I am putt...

Rookie | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Outlook can't send Closed

hello sir, i,m working in outlook ex 2007 and I can't send messages! How can I solve this problem? Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

gopal | Outlook | Latest reply: suff954 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to Find a info in more than one column Solved/Closed

Hi, I need a help to match values in a column from other two columns. I have two columns with some values on them. I have another column [t...

AJ | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    13 replies
  • Calculate cost in access database Closed

Hello I am trying to calculate the total cost of time and labor when a quality report is written. My database has a subform which gets updated peri...

• excel Closed

hi... i am trying to do set formula one excel file to another file but it's not working.if i set formula same file but another sheet it's worked... i...

milan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel reset button Closed

Hi all , I am using a form, inputting lots of data into many cells to get a quote, I wonder if there is a way of having a master reset button that ...

Andy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    5 replies
  • IF Statment Closed

i want to add an if statment into an excel sheet with the same stracture of vb

Kareem Reda | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help me for the following problem(Excel) Closed

Dear All, I have an excel sheet which looks like following with the column header(part, Assembly,AVG) Part assembly AVG ...

kanti | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 07 to excel 03? Closed

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6 So I have multiple files I created on my new win7 os.... doing the work at home instead of at the job. N...

jwchef013 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparison Closed

Dear All, I have an excel sheet which looks like following, Part assembly AVG 7 1.34 40.97 4 5.59 47.38 2 6.19 33.74 1 6.24 39.58 8 6.63 ...

• Alternative for HLookup? Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 I am have been a excel VBA programmer from last couple of years, but not an expert in excel formula. Thou...

• Sorting Dates using Excel / VBA Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 Hello All, Just wondering if you can help me in writing VBA sorting logic for Date in asc or dsc order....

kuldeps | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 9, 2010
    5 replies
  • Zeor to the end of 4 digit number Solved/Closed

Hello, Can someone tell me a formula or macro that will add a 0 Zero to the end of a 4 digit number in each cell. I get a excell file with the 4 di...

Crafish | Office Software | Latest reply: billkirby May 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel query Closed

Hello, I have a query. Whenever I export a file from internet the data gets saved into a new excel file instead of the excel sheet I am working i...

tans | Excel | Latest reply: sunil May 9, 2010
    10 replies
  • Excel frame a Do While Loop or macro Solved/Closed

Hi All, Could anyone help me to frame a Do While Loop or a suitable macro? I need a method to copy formulas present in Cells F10 to Q10 in She...

madambath | Excel | Latest reply: madambath May 9, 2010
    13 replies
  • Excel Macro to select the latest date Closed

Hi, I have a excel sheet with 6 sheets (1,2,3,4,5,6). The macro for the excel sheet would select all the rows with status 'In Progress' in column P...

Sachin | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 9, 2010
    5 replies
  • assign a relative value from a cyclic range? Closed

Ok, i have a very specific and (i assume) fairly complex question: In one sheet i have a data range of 18 time stamps (numeric value of minutes) ...

• unistall & reinstall the ms office 2007 Closed

I have purchased ms office, downloaded & installed in my laptop, with widows vista as OS. Now, I am changing my laptop. How to uninstall & install the...

• SOMEONE CHANGE MY EMAILL PASS WORD Closed

SOMEONE CHANGE MY EMAILL PASS WORD THIS IS MY EMAIL LMSAT-7OZN@HOTMAIL.COM

SALIM | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • forget pass word Closed

Hello, pls i forget my pass word help me

conny | Word | Latest reply: SALIM May 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • MAKE CELL KEEP A TOTAL FROM VARY DATA Closed

How can you make a cell keep a running total when any number is entered in to another cell? ie enter a number in A3, A1 keeps total enter another numb...

• excel date format to be change Closed

WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE DATE 07.05.2010 TO 07-05-2010 FORMAT

charles | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • date formate Solved/Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi i have date formate in dd\mm\yyyy & dd-mm-yyyy. i need all the dates in same formate exp. ...

• formula for dropdown list Solved/Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 n excel i want to use a drop lown list and when enter specified text, then next cell should display my spe...

• Problem in date format Solved/Closed

Hi EVERY one I have very Big Problem i am making one report where two type of date format is appearing like MM-DD-YY 03-08-2010 and DD--...

• how to set password for inbox Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.9 vbmnvnbnbhghjgj

vc fcf | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • I want the installation CD key of cod 5 Solved/Closed

i have the cd and i have lost the cd-cover and also lost the installation code,please help me.

• msd card password recovery Closed

Hi,i forget my memory card password..how to recover it bek? i'm using microsd (1GB) memory card..n using it in nokia 7210 supernova

jai | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Insert rows with data when criteria is met Solved/Closed

Hi, Thanks in advance for your help. I have two tables. If a field in table A is chosen, I want a macro which will insert rows of the data listed ...

jan | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 8, 2010
    1 reply