The discussions

#value

I have used the following Fomulas, but when I try to use same in newer Excel I get #Value error. Column D =if(C6=0,"",) Column E =if(H6=0,"",(C6*H...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
kaiyasit

Excel-match in col, copy some of match's data

I have been struggling with a formula - help! I want to copy data from one sheet to another but only if there is an exact match of data. I need ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
kaiyasit

Macro to delete blank rows?

Solved

I have a spreadsheet where I would like to 'record new macro' to delete all rows that are blank. If I filter on blank rows and delete....the macro wi...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
ap

Need formulas for accounting spreadsheets

I have a few questions for a spreadsheets program I am creating... Explaining what it does, specifically in reference to my questions: Worksheet A...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sku011.cab, step by step procedure

Hello,i cant follow your instruction properly..can you please give me the step-by-step procedure on how to do it..is it on MS DOS? I got the regedit b...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
naseer

Why won't this work?: update graph's year vba

Solved

Hi, My graph has a timeline of one year. After that year the timeline needs to be updated. To get the current year I have used the functions TODAY...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
Trowa

A=b b=c how do i find which a = c?

Hello, I have tabular outputs of two data sources and I need to match the data together. Each set contains two columns and can be pasted into ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password and the secret answer and the alternate e-mail i changed my password and i dont remember it and i have alot of i...

Imran

Conditional formatting problem

Solved

Ok I hope someone can help, I have a spreadsheet set up so that it flags up to me if two certain codes match by turning the cell yellow. I also have i...

43 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
King_Of_Hearts13

My ipod touch apps will not load

hi i try to get on apps it wont let me screen comes up for a split second then goes back to home page, i dont want to have to delete all my apps cos...

ash_perez01

Moving specific data into separate worksheets

Solved

Hello, I have a list in a column as follows: DAY TYPE PHASE 1 ...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
Steve

Resave mails which deleted from trash

hi there , I would like to resvae mails which I deleted from trash box , but I did not have any way , so how can I do it ? Configuration: Window...

rizvisa1

How to get pasword

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19 Hello, I forgot my hotmail password and the secret answer and I changed my password and i dont remember...

ash_perez01

Password recover

How can i recover my password of my nokia 5200 (nokia express music)...plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

Asad

Bios password

Solved

i have dell inspiron i forget bios bassword i cant open it its end of 59b Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
dave

Password

how do i git my password to my computer when you tern it on?

xpcman

Hyperlink macro

Solved

Hi Have a customer profile sheet that has a new customer number each time it is opened. Details are filled in for the customer then a post button is...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
SLKG

Unable to open word & excel files

when i open the word file, below the screen it shows running virus scan & a dialogue box appears which says: file is not available. however, i sent t...

rizvisa1

Password changing

Why is my yahoo messenger changing my password? I have a very long password and it keeps changing to a much smaller one. I don't know why or what has ...

dist.urbd

How to lookup criteria in two columns

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I think my brain may be a little frazzled but I could not get it to work. Also I may not have explained wh...

rizvisa1

I know i am putting the correst password

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i am putting the right password in and it won't sign me in.

ash_perez01

Missing text message after recovery

when i recover excel files using easy recovery professional it show missing text message in columns.how can that missing text be recovered in actual f...

ash_perez01

Outlook 2007 - attachments

Unable to insert or open attachments - Error message: "You do not have permission to perform this operation." Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

dist.urbd

Can i remake a yahoo email after closing it?

Hi I had a Yahoo email and I canceled it can I make a new one or not, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Read 2003 excel spread sheet with 2007 excel

I opened a 2003 excel spread sheet with 2007 Excel. The spread shows #REF! in my cells and did not show the numbers. What can I do to fix it? Conf...

rizvisa1

Look up two criteria and return one value

Hi I'm trying to do a vlookup to look up a PO number in a 2nd spreadsheet which contains the sage output of PO number / amount / invoice no/ date a...

rizvisa1

It would be easier to, the community to assis

already missing file sku011.cab for microsoft office professional 2003, what i do.? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

rizvisa1

Multiple text to 2 columns

I need to divide the text in Column A into Column A & B. Each cell in Column A has a different number of text items. A1 might say "John A Smith is h...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy and paste values

Solved

Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to macros. What I am looking for is a macro that when run looks in Cell Q7 on Sheet 1 to see what number is...

8 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy/pasting visible rows using macro?

I am trying to use the 'record new macro' which is all I have experience with. My objective is to filter out rows by a date on my spreadsheet and cop...

rizvisa1

Matching variables between cells

Hey folks, So here's my problem: I'm creating an excel document to keep track of my personal expenditure -- the layout right now represent a cal...

rizvisa1

Phone lock password

hey frds i m using this mob e71 pro .does any 1 knows its default phone passords. i tried 1122,3344,5678,12345,1234,0000,00000 plzzzzzzzzzzz...

ash_perez01

Pdf link in email cannot click on

help! urgent! i have a pdf file sent to me through email that i cannot even click on, its plain text! i need this for an interview monday. what i can ...

ash_perez01

Cannot use skype, or browse but connected

Hi, Recently my IE and firefox would not let me browse but i was connected to the internet as i was able to use safari. My skype, limewire and MSN ...

dist.urbd

Please help macro or formula excel

Solved

I've 4 columns and 10000 rows like this : Month Plant Area Budget Jan ........ A1 ........01 ........ 1000 Jan ........ ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
talkwutty

Show different text boxes based on drop down

Hello, I am working with Excel 2007. I am trying to create a spread sheet that has two visible sheets. The first sheet is an option picker it has s...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Loop wap settings

Hello, I want a wap settings, please kindly sent me setting on my mobile. 9821726157

brijesh

I have forgetten password of ipod

i have forgetten screeen password of ipod nanao of 8gb model number a1285

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Multiple tabs set row count based on sheet 1

Solved

Hi Sheet 1 contains > 1000 rows of populated data. I need to create x number of tabs each containg the next 25 rows from the sheet1 data. ie 1000...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Flashing dates

If I have a colum in say colum g of a work sheet and I want to know when the date that is listed there is with in 30 days from now and the dates that ...

sharpman

How to compare two cells in excel sheet

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I AM HAVING TWO EXCEL SHEETS HAVING DATA.THE FIRSTTHE EXCEL SHEETS COLUMN A AND SECOND EXCEL SHEE...

rizvisa1

I forgot memory card password

Hello, how to crack the forgetten password of nokia memory card of mobile [nokia 2700 classic] Configuration: / Opera 9.80

closeup22

Yahoo

i cant confirm e-mail account

wall-gecko

Extract specific data and convert to a date

Solved

Hello, I have a column full of cells that all have the same string with a few different numbers. Here is an example from cell K319: 53T044 11/...

jk

My product key is incorrect

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 when i type in my product key it says it is incorrect but its the right one to type in and i need ...

sharpman

Link to page 2 of pdf file as hyperlink from

I want to display page 2 of a .pdf file from a hyperlink in excel can I ?or must it be whole document? Configuration: Windows XP / Fire...

sharpman

Excel formula help

Got a tough one here I'm trying to figure out. A B C D Wo...

Trowa

Will cancelling javascript help?

Hi.Deb Blond.Have windows 2000 on my computer.Only need,Outlook Express to send & receive my Emails.Emails not being successfully accepted for being s...

closeup22

Password removal

how can i remove phoenix bios password on my acer extensa 5200?pls help me

closeup22

Hide rows if have zero value in multi-sheets

Please note that I don't want to make filtering, what I need is to Hide a range of rows if they have zero value in specific columns in Multiple sheets...

rizvisa1
Results 8951 - 9000 out of a total of 12,261