The discussions

Impossible wireless issue...

Hello, please help ... i have this complex setup at home and now the modem/router adsl2+ thing broke no problem right? buy a new one, plug it in...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

I want to connect to a wireless computer

Hello, i want to connect to a computer in my office which has the office printer connected to it . we use wireless connection in the office.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless lan driver

Hello, i am not able to download wireless lan driver for yfie . for inspiron2200

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Wireless

Hello, hey there can i ask a quik one bought a laptop in france and the vista home basic was confihured in french so i upgraded to vista business e...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How do i create a wireless network connectio

hello , how do i create a wireless network connection with my computer for it to automatically detect a wireless network. and also how do networt to o...

closeup22

Wireless modem not working

Hello, sir my g link modem is not working as showing me a problem in usb serial controller. what should be done for it please send me and also i hav...

closeup22

Network wireless laptop to a desktop

Hello, i am trying to setup a network between my laptop and my desktop. my laptop has vista and has a wireless internet connection to a wireless rou...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
Hashi

Trying to install wireless driver

Hello, I have my wireless router working but my inspiron 6400 all of a sudden doesnt have any wireless icons anywhere so I think the driver dropped o...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Miklos

Wireless problem

Hello, i have a Compaq Presario C700.Im having problems with my wireless it seems not to be working i have we have a wireless net...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
bhabha

Connect wirelessly to our home router

Hello, Here's my question. My husband has a clearwire connection at his office, but the modem doesn't work in our area, so in order to use his lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
wires and plugs

Wireless driver disappareared

Hello, the othe day i wanted to install a router when I learned that I do not have a wireless driver on my DELL Inspiron 600. This was ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Cannot obtain wireless network on gateway 454

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cant connect wireless but can wired

Hello, i have a telefonica wirless router and my computer picks up the connection but i can not connect with out bein wired up to the router can u he...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Simple wifi network at home - problem with ro

Solved

Hello! I've got wireless network at home. In one room I've got PC (not laptop but stationary) connected to scaner, wifi router, printer. http://...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Can't connect to wireless router

Hello, I have a new Hp G60 laptop that won't connect to my wireless router (D link 1310). It sees the router and will connect to the router, but whe...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

To use dsl modem's built-in wifi for networki

Hello, I am using net through UTStarcom WA3002G4 modem. Can I use its WiFi to connect my Mobile with PC?

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Santhu

Wireless ont ork anymore

Hello, my mate connected to the internet in america and now she cant get the internet on her laptop at home not even when plugging in the lead ?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Hp laptop wireless issues

Hello, So here is the deal. I purchased an HP Laptop from a pawnshop. It got a config error and I took took my Dell computer install disks and put in...

LouisSteph

Dell 1545xp-3 wireless network adapter

Hello, i m using dell 1545 with window xp sp3. i have downloaded all latest drivers from dell.my wireless adapter detect the network and shows connec...

LouisSteph

Problem connecting to wifi

Hello, I need your help. I can't connect to my wifi. I'm using D-Link DIR 300. A while ago, it's working properly then, I decided to change the pas...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
jenny

I can't get a wireless connection on my lapto

Hello, My laptop recently went under a RAM upgrade and someone put my computer in a "safe mode" to remove some viruses etc. I got my computer back a...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
Asten M

Accessing of wifi

Hello, i cant access my wifi network can any one explain me about how to access wifi.my laptop is displaying that "radio is switched off"when i saw t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Wireless internet and usb 2.0 connection prob

Hello, I had to upgrade my usb to a 2.0 because I was trying to connect a wireless internet USB card to get internet service on my pc but when I was ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

How to run wifi through a lan cable ??

Hello, I have a laptop running XP SP2. I use WiFi on it. Now, I want to connect my desktop, which uses the same OS, to my laptop, and wish to use t...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wifi blues

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron E1405 laptop, it's going on it's fourth year of life. Recently I moved into an apartment at school. We have Road Runn...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
Whitney

Wireless network connection

Hello, I have been using wireless internet connection on a number of laptops at home for over a year. Recently one laptop has shut down its connecti...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
Noodlepoodle

Canot connect to the wireless internet

Hello, i bought an acer netbook d250 aspier wen i m trying to connect to an internet connection wirelessly its showing me limited or no connectivity...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
vish

I need help with my acer laptop wireless

Hello, i just formatted my acer travelmate 5610 and put in windows xp, i put all the drivers in correctly and now i cannot use my wireless... i go to...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Wireless function key problem

Hello, I cannot seem to be able to turn on my wireless control panel,my function key and my wireless key (f1) do not do what they usually do c...

iveal

Can't access emails on wireless internet

Hello, My wireless internet works fine from my laptop except I can't get into my emails (worldclient) on the wireless. It works fine using cable inte...

dybbody

Wireless internet sharing

Hello, I just bought an Asus laptop about a week ago. It has wireless capabilities but when i try to connect to my home network, it will connect and s...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
Jeffro D

Wireless internet

Hello, I have a desktop PC with win xp as operating system and a broadband connection with smartAX MT882 modem.There is no wireless connection for th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
rossdavid

Smasong star wifi

Hello, i'm trying to use wifi in my phone but it always give no response from AP can you help me to solve that problem

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Wireless connection problems

Hello, I am aloud to and have been able to in the past connect to my works wireless internet. Each day I have to change the IP address to the one th...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

How to install wifi driver on dell laptop

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1420 laptop. the wifi is not working on my laptop, though bluetooth is. I have tried to install driver from dell site. si...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
LouisSteph

Wifi: unable to connect to wrt54gl via usb

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT54GL (FW: v4.30.11, Aug. 7, 2007) and I was able to connect to Linksys router via WiFi from laptops and smartphone. I am...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
LouisSteph

Why china i phone 3g dont hv wireless,

Hello, i bought a fake 3g apple i phone from china...why cant i use the wireless network,msn,ucweb and the java?do i need to install the software 1...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Wireless connection

Hello, Where can i find the wireless connection button on a acer aspire 5515?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
Bootlegger

Setting up a wireless network using a netgear

I have an external modem and use virgenmedia broadband. I was given a netgear router as I wanted to go wireless so I could connect me games console an...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
chevyt1963

Laptop connecting to wireless networks help!?

Hello, I got two laptops(dell inspiron 2200 and an aspire one) and they are both running windows XP. My dell connects to the internet connect just fi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless connection to dsl host computer

Hello, Me and my brother are using windows vista on our laptops. We have a single DSL line . I want to connect my brother laptop to my laptop(D...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Pay as you go laptop wireless access?

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop, Time-Warner cable/internet/phone package, and Verizon wireless service. I don't need internet access away from home ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Two desktops one modem and wireless router

Hello, I have two desktops one in my room and one across the hall in my daughter's room. The one in my daughter's room has the internet service with ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Wireless doesnt work for more than few hours

Hello, i have a LG R400 laptop with genuine Windows Vista RTM English language & since i bought it i noticed that Wilress network does not function as...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Usb wireless adapter

Hello, i bought a sitecom (belkin) usb wireless 54g adapter about 6 months ago and it worked fine on windows xp,i moved house recently and sold my co...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
sammy a

Connecting nokia 5610 to my wireless modem

Hello, I'd like to connect my Nokia 5610 to the internet using my Wireless modem G ADSL Home Gateway. Pl help.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Wireless cuts off when i use my vonage teleph

Hello, I have a linksys wireless router and when I use my vonage telephone line which I have conected with a cable to the router y cuts off the wirele...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Netgear wifi router

Hello, my internet provider installed a netgear wifi router. I wanted to lock it so nobody can access my internet for free or hacker to go into my fi...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
ning

Wireless laptop

Hello, i just installed wireless/wired router at home for my desktop and laptop. But it just works on my desktop. I tried to do many ways to set up w...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
KK

Wireless problem

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and i cannot connect to my wireless network it was fine last week??. i can connect using the landline but not wireless...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict
Results 1801 - 1850 out of a total of 2,290