WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1801 - 1850 of about 3,430
  • wireless regular resetting Closed

Since we on the router topic, i have a linksys WRT54G2 V1 and the problem is that the wireless router always need resetting (from the rear of the devi...

lex0105 | Latest reply: computer nerd Jul 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless Network Setup Help. thanks Closed

Hello, i have a dsl modem and a wireless router. Right now i have the dsl modem directly connected to the computer via ethernet cable and am con...

dr.billy | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jul 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Connecting Wireless Network Closed

Hello, I Have an IBM Laptop and my modem also supports Wireless Network. In my laptop also i am able to find the network but i am not able to connec...

Vijay | Latest reply: vijay Jul 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • wireless switch Closed

Hello, what is the benefit of turning off the wireless switch on the laptop, i mean why we should turn off tht wireless switch? Configuration: ...

hiral | Latest reply: rahulfinch Jul 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless signal excellent but not internet Closed

I am receiving the internet signal in the modem and have connected to the modem the Vonage box (telephone service through internet) and from the Vonag...

joachjua | Latest reply: Babu Jul 13, 2010
    2 replies
  • Wireless Internet works inconsistently Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.0.15 my internet was working perfectly fine until a few weeks back, it was hit by a virus (917d...

myriad_moments | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 12, 2010
    3 replies
  • dell inspiron 1525 built in wifi card Closed

Hello, i own a dell inspiron 1525 it has a built in wifi card that i used to use on a linksys router and it worked fine... i whiped my harddrive ...

randu | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 12, 2010
    3 replies
  • WIRELESS NETWORK DRIVERS PROBLEM Closed

Hello, I want to comfigure wireless network drivers for Dell latitude d610,i am using window xp as my operating system

wase | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless connected but no internet Closed

Hello, wireless is connected (high signal) but cant connect to internet. other laptops in the house are working fine (wireless) this laptop conne...

tower | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • Sep Up WiFi Closed

Hello, I have tried to install my Linksys version WRT54GL and it tells me that the secure Set up requires the WiFi system be installed to curren...

Norman | Latest reply: mijack Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless laptop is firewalled?? Help! Closed

Hello, we have 2 laptops and both were working just fine and all the sudden my son's laptop says connected but when he goes to get on the net it w...

Barb | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless Network with 250 internet end user Closed

Hello, I have a franchise of SIFY Broadband and about 60 customers, all are wired connection. Now I want to make wireless connection covering min...

chandanghy | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless internet won't connect Closed

Hello, Last night a fake anti-virus program named Defense Center installed itself on my computer. I finally got it uninstall but now i can't connect...

Keva | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jul 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • wireless router change the ip addresses Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop with the wireless router, but I keep getting an IP conflict. how do i change the ip addresses? or can't I?...

asar79 | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problem connecting to wireless router Closed

Hello, My laptop connects to other wireless networks without a problem, but there is a new router at my house (I don't know the brand or whether i...

Kim | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 9, 2010
    4 replies
  • have got xcellent wireless connection Closed

Hello, i have got very good wireless connection but i cannot access internet, my desktop is xp, and my laptop is vista business, twice i have got onto...

jojeanni | Latest reply: jack4rall Jul 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • restore wireless connectiom Closed

Hello, I cannot connect to the internet using my satellite Toshiba laptop. It has window 7 on the computer and the message is that wireless connec...

George | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • wifi to blue tooth connection Closed

Hello, Is it possible to connect my PC which is having Bluetooth to wi-fi Router for internet sharing. Thank you. Configuration: Windows Vis...

V N Murthy | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless connects, but browsing non-existent Closed

I was using wireless network connection on my Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop for months without any problems. Suddenly, three days ago I started having a p...

Melibe | Latest reply: Melibe Jul 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • WIRELESS SWITCH Closed

Hello, I HAVE A VISTA HOME COMPUTER, AND IT SAYS MY WIRELESS IS OFF. IT SAID THE SWITCH IS ON THE FRONT OR BACK, WELL GUESS WHAT ITS NOT. CAN...

SHELLY | Latest reply: Wandful Jul 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Hooking up wireless to time warner Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble connecting the netgear router to the time warner box, the bow offers a ethernet cable and a usb port, i have tried setting ...

JayJay | Latest reply: skin Jul 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • usinag htc p3400i internet through wifi Closed

hello, iam usinag htc p3400i . i want to connect internet through wifi. is it possible or not? if it is possible pls tell me the procedure how to conn...

sri | Latest reply: ognale Jul 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • WIFI for mobile phones Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 is there a software for mobile phones that enables the phone to connect via WIFI even t...

nengee | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • can't connect to wireless internet on 2nd lap Closed

Hello, I'm at my girlfriends, and she has a wireless connection (dsl) for her laptop, and I can log my laptop on to her network, but I can't get the...

glenn | Latest reply: jack Jul 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Help me on my Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Closed

Hello, I have buy new acer aspire4710, i have now installed Windows XP profasional, the problem is that I cant install Wi-Fi on my computer. I downlo...

Zafar | Latest reply: VIMOH Jul 4, 2010
    5 replies
  • activate the wifi samsung phone gt-s3653w Solved/Closed

Hello, i bought a samsung phone gt-s3653w but the problem is I dont know how to use the wifi.is there a steps to follow inorder to acitivate the ...

stephanie | Latest reply: Ad Jul 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • Limited connectivity on wireless Closed

Hello, I live in an apartment building and for the past 3 months i was able to connect to the unsecured wireless network Linksy and Netgear. Haven...

Stefi | Latest reply: wazzup dog stunt Jul 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • making laptop wireless card as accespoint Closed

Hello, i have a laptop builtin wireless and extrnal wireless card i connect to internet through external wireless card and i want to make my inbuilt c...

zakir | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless switch not working in DellStudio1555 Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5 i have problem in wireless switch .so I couldnt access bluetooth and wireless net in Dell Stu...

Kitty | Latest reply: closeup22 Jul 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • wifi in iphone through type 2modem Closed

Hello, i have type 2 modem, i have an i phone in which i want to connect internet through /wifi/. i dont know how to connect so please help...

joy | Latest reply: closeup22 Jul 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • can't connect wireless internet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a HP Compad NC 8340, I used to able to connect wireless network from my house, somehow I can't do it anymore, and I went to my uncle ...

Shon | Latest reply: SassyKatt73 Jun 30, 2010
    84 replies
  • WiFi setup Closed

Hello, I have an acer aspire 9300 laptop that I reformatted and OS Windows XP. Now I have no idea how to set up wi-fi? I have no programs, or dr...

rhondato | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • wifi connection from bsnl Closed

Hello, I find that presently in bangalore/Mysore area BSNL supplies DNA-A211-1 LAN and Wi Fi modem.how it will work and plz tell in detail?

jithu john | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • help my dell 1520 vostro wireless Closed

hi,when i turn on the wireless key,the light of wirelees that is on top of the keyboard dosent turn on!and i cant use of wireless.please help me.

faranak | Latest reply: Hossein Jun 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • WIFI get auto off on Dell Vostro1520 Closed

Hello, I have brand new Dell VOSTRO 1520 with windows 7, its wifi goes off with in few min. and i have to restart Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

sanjay | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • no wireless Closed

Hello, when I unplugg my ethernet cable my lap top says local area unplugged what do i need to do too get my wireless even when my wireless is on pl...

turks | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • wifi on computer Closed

Hello, i am using windows 7 and i wants to connect my pc to internet with a wifi phone,will it increase the internet speed ? and the method of co...

sankalp | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless network Closed

Hello, i have a wireless network adapter in my desktop computer, but when i reboot my computer the internet says its connected but on my web brower ...

Ramz | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Orange Wireless Light wont turn Blue! Closed

Hello, My laptop Hp Pavillion dv6000 has in-built Wireless. No matter what i do, the orange light wont turn blue, its as if my computer wont recogn...

Tisha | Latest reply: smiley Jun 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • Dell Lap Top Wireless connection Closed

Hello, I have a dell lap top wireless. I am having trouble connecting to use my lap top. We just had internet hook up yesterday. This hook up is throu...

HarleyGirl | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • missing 2005 compaq wireless network adapter Closed

Hello, i couldn't find my wireless network adapter on my 2005 compaq laptop. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.4

mr | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, not connected wirless net Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

gopalan | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless G Notebook Adapter (Model No:WPC54G) Closed

Hello, I have a wireless G Adapter for my laptop but cant connect to the internet with it... I had to have everything wiped off my hard drive due to...

melis | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cannot access net through iphone wifi Closed

Hello, im using iPhone 3GS model A1241. that phone can detect the wireless (wifi) connection but i can't use the internet. could u help how to sol...

wawa | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • How do I fix my wireless connection? Closed

Hello, I have a windows Vista, and recently been having trouble with my wireless internet connection. It seems my computer will not let me connect ...

moodylaptop | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problem connecting to Internet via wireless c Closed

Hello, I am trying to set up a second computer which is Windows XP on on a wireless card via a router attached to my current computer which runs...

Chrissy | Latest reply: closeup22 Jun 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless problem Closed

Hello, when i connect to the wireless network it says that im connected but i can not surf the net, and when i do the ipconfig thingy it shows my ...

ana6692003 | Latest reply: ana6692003 Jun 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • realtek rtl8187 wireless manager Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been using an Alfa 1W usb wireless antenna on an XP machine without problems. When I tried to install it on a Vista machine, it works,...

Almost Bald | Latest reply: EB93 Jun 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • Wireless Problems Closed

I recently changed internet providers and had to get a new router so i decided on the dlink 655 for it's wireless n. Works flawlessly but the desktop ...

Luc | Latest reply: Luc Jun 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • help!! ME WITH A wireless answer Closed

Hello, i have time warner cable n i dont wanna pay the extra fee 4 wireless, how do i get a wirless network with my modem that is arris, i bou...

dan | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 21, 2010
    1 reply