The discussions

Ares is not connecting

Closed

Hello, Dear friends, I have Ares 2.1.2.3036 it is really frustrating I ve been trying to connect since like ever I ve done everything I can, I reinst...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
Arijit

Problem for installing web cam

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1440 laptop.It has a web cam 1.3 mp.I want to install it a massage shown "The existing installed driver version is the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Language settings

Hello, my laptop is in korean language i want to change it settings to english, I cannot find it because even its control pannel is in korean.ple...

bionik

Wd my passport

Hello, I'm having the same problem with my WD My Passport External Hard Disk, It wasn't recognized on My Computer :( But it was appearing on the r...

bionik

Having problems accessing windows vista

Hello, my name is jane and im having problems trying to get my friends laptop working every time i turn it on its comming up with system is not foun...

bionik

Pc cant connect to monitor after update?

Solved

Hello, i am having a problemo with my pc monitor which i will explain below,please take your time to read and suggest possible answers. 2 days ago ...

8 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Toshiba laptop shutdown during windows update

Hello, I shut down my wifes toshiba laptop while it was updating, now only get the windows logo with a blue background...won't take the recovery d...

bionik

Pc cant find signal after windows 7 update

Closed

Hello, yesterday i shutdown my PC, a windows 7 update happened and then pc automatically shut down of course. Next day i turned it on ,and no sig...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Missing files from system restore

Closed

Hello, I don't what to my computer (Pavillion dv7) but it wasn't working and every time I rebooted it kept on putting in this program. Eventually ...

Ambucias

Hi i cant able to uninstall all programs

Closed

Hello, i am using windows 7 home premium in dell inspiron laptop, i cant able to uninstall my programs., it will display"some problems occured,su...

Ambucias

Keyboard keys make double letters

Closed

I have a sony vaio laptop with windows 7. I spilled a little bit of water on the keyboard and dried it up right away but now my keyboard is a bit mess...

Ambucias

Opening programs

Hello, I have windows XP on my PC and recently it was attacked by some virus and I got the virus out using some anti-spiware scan. ...

bionik

Dual monitors switch at start-up

Closed

Hello, I run my pc with dual monitors. The designated primary monitor has my desktop and task bar and the secondary monitor is just for opening ext...

Ambucias

Matshita dvd-ram 860s unable to burn disc

Hi Friends, I am Using a HCL laptop of N30 C2D Series. REcently I noticed that my "MATSHITA DVD-RAM 860S ATA Device" unable to burn the cd/ DVD. ...

rajithg

Vaio keyboard problem

Hello, I am having a problem with my keyboard. Sometimes when I press "k","l","." and other keys in the bottom right side of my vaio m series ...

rajithg

How i install xp image in pc through pen driv

hi sir, i have window xp images and i want to install xp images in pc through pendrive . actually my cd rom is not working and i can not install x...

bionik

Double clicking isn't working :'(

Hello, When I try to open my icons and folders, it won't open and makes a bing noise. When I try to right click, it does the same thing! I want my...

Mr.Lonely

My laptop wont boot and now it wont turn on

Hello, my laptop wont boot because it said bootmgr missing and now it wont turn on at all even when i have it plugged. its my brothers. PLEASE HELP!! ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
bionik

How to change the language

Hello, how can i change my Portuguese language in English version in my laptop toshiba ?pls help me ok waiting for ur answer plz Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

My computer shout down atomatically.

Hello, I am Moin and i am from Bangladesh. Some time my computer shout down automatically when i am browsing internet. But some time its run long. a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
hacker.ashish

Volume bar on the middle screen

Hello, I'm using laptop HP Dv7 -3162nr and the problem is that the volume bar keeps popping on middle screen of it. It's annoying specially when do...

hacker.ashish

Dvd game won't show folders

Hello, My name is Shafi and I am 22 years old.When I put a DVD Game into my PC'S DVD Drive,It opens but does not shows the folders in it.But in the...

hacker.ashish

Windows xp cannot start or run anything

Hello, I cannot open anything, when I try it says windows cannot open this file: and it mentions the file.. I got fed up and went to reinstall XP ...

bionik

Acer laptop does not detect hardrive disc

Hello, i'f cleaned out my Hitachi HTS541680J9S hardrive that was windows vista and loaded windows xp home adition. when i started my computer ...

bionik

How to install

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Start problem

Hello, when i start my laptop toshiba l300 it goes on restarting and i cannot open the window screen please help me

bionik

Is the hard drive data lost?

Hello, My friend has a Dell Inspiron 1520 running Windows XP. This morning, she tried to boot it up and got the following error: system32\driv...

bionik

Install win xp sp3 over win 7

Hello, i want to install windows xp but i have window 7 so how can install other window xp sp3 plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Sa...

bionik

Files gets automatically copied

Hello, I have a kind of problem here and I need your help...... my flash drive must have some virus which keeps my files hidden and I have to click t...

hacker.ashish

To restore all invisible files

Hello Guys, I am having some different problem... I can see all my hidden files after removing virus but all the files are invisible.... Can som...

jack4rall

Key mismatch

Hello, I have a problem in my laptop. The display of " key and @ is inter changed. when i press (shift + 2) the display is " and the display ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
Jinoy

My keyboard writes in numbers

Closed

Hello, Whenever i am using a program, like a game or anything that uses the keyboard keys as commands, my keyboard types letters in numerical ord...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

How to fix a no sound device install problem

Solved

Hello, right click on the speaker icon on your task bar at the right bottom corner of your screen and click on play back device then right click insi...

bionik

Network computer won't connect to internet

Hello, I was helping someone download Open Office to their computer. I uninstalled an old expired version of Norton thinking that she had a new o...

jack4rall

Setup did not find any hard disk drives

Hello, Hello, hi sir I did the partitions by installing new Vista first. And when i tried to install Windows XP, it said the same error "Setu...

jack4rall

I want to unlock my files '

Closed

Hello, my file is lock in folder lock 5.3.6.19 vergin and i forgot my password how can i see my files Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Exp...

Ambucias

Acer d255 numbers instead letters

Hello, I have tried the Fn+NumLk and the Fn+numlk+scrlk with no success. the onscreen keyboard works fine. sometimes it will work fine but without war...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Western digital storage now not showing up...

Hello, Hi everyone--so this is wierd. Just today my Western digital external storage device is not showing up in My Computer anymore. It is in dev...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Blutooth problem on win 7 ultimate.

Solved

Hello, Frnds my frnd has sony VPCEB44EN notebook which had preinstalled win 7 home basic but he format the system and install the win 7 ultimate. No...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
avirk

Toshiba won't boot please help

Hello, i have a toshiba sattelite something with windows vista 32 bit i have the recovery cd or at least thought i did i went to recover my system ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Window 7 start problem in dell 1545

Hello, i have laptop of dell 1545 with with window7 now what happen whn i want to start it i push the power button thn it comes dell screen with ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Certificate has expired

Hello, i tried downloading skype for my nokia 5800 xpresdmusic. but it says the certificate has expired..please help me. i really need this..thank you...

Ambucias

Dell d610 fan check

Closed

Hello, How do I determine if the fan is working on my Dell D610? How do I check the temperature setting?

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
brayo

Xp system restore recovery cd

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have lost my windows XP system restore recovery CD and was wondering if there was anyone on this forum that has a spare one please. Th...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
aaaa

Downgraded a dv6000 from vista to xp

Closed

Hello, I have downgraded my HP Pavillion from Vista to XP but have lost the Media Center function. Is it possible to install it on XP and be ab...

Ambucias

Registry edeting

Closed

registry editing has been disabled by your adminis trator Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2011 by
GM Madman

About my windows 7

Solved

Hello, i have run windows 7 before one month and in present time my pc sown me some problem, and give me msg the copy of windows is not genuine. so...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Not formated pen drive

Hello, right click on my computer >manage>disk management right click on flash drive/ pen drive/ window show 3 drive format (not in ntfs try ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2011 by
bionik

To hide data

Closed

Hello, i want to hide my data so that even admin can also not seen that data,,i try many command like attrib +s +h but all fail ,,admin can v...

Ambucias

Recovery disc

Hello, I was not given a copy of my hp laptop discovery disc. how do I make one from my Laptop pls?

pcsces
Results 7751 - 7800 out of a total of 24,656