The discussions

Put video & pics on my computer from camera

Hello, I want to transfer video and pictures from my camera memory card using windows media player which i have, into my computer and am having troub...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
shay

Synaptics ps/2 port touchpad

Hello, I have a small issue with my touchpad. Sometimes when I turn on the computer, and the desktop loads after I put in my password, the touchpad d...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
dave

Cant copy,paste and cut not working

Hello, Hi..I cant copy, paste and cut since last now three weeks ago earlier i have used this and suddenly some virus attack and it was stop, but i...

Anil

Reloaded windows xp...now no internet connet

My labtop was not working properly. E-mails were not coming through completely. etc. It was suggested to me to replace windows xp. I did that, and...

dist.urbd

How do you transfer music

hey guys im trying to use aimini.net & i was wondering if theres anyway to transfer those songs to itunes. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5...

dist.urbd

Does yahoowidgets 4.5.2 work on 7?

i know i am in the wrong froum but the windows forum does reply!so does it work?

Ambucias

Hanging problem

My PC have 360 gb hard disk & in my system have windows XP-3, & SP-3. When I open Windows than click "My Computer". In hang & do not show any drives...

ash_perez01

Virus in phone

The data cable slot of my phone is broken. It is not working. Their are viruses in my phone memory. The collection folder inside applications is showi...

ash_perez01

Installing xp

am facing problem in installing windows xp to my compaq cq40-317tu kindly send the solution for this Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

ash_perez01

Could not mp3 view files wen connected to pc

Hello.. When I connect my sony mp3 player to Pc, it recognizes but doesn't allow me to view folders.... it just gives me only 2 options -transfer file...

ash_perez01

Help!! some keys on my keyboard not working

Hi, I have a problem with my keyboard, i cannot use the "y", "r", " a", "n", "b" keys, i am using the On Screen Keyboard, i really need my keys to...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Big Bori

Windows 7 graphics/video driver

I have a similar problem to the people with Windows 7 when I play movies the audio and video don't match and when I try to play the games that come wi...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
ric

Unable to connect

I was getting blue screen errors on desk top. so I just reloaded window xp I am finally able to get into windows but i was not able to connect to the ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Sicaria

The dreaded black screen with only the cursor

The other night I was on my HP laptop, just finishing a virus scan (Kaspersky), and neglected to turn it off for the night, only closing it and puttin...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
wang

Dell 2400

Hello, can anyone please tell me how to add back or restore back my dell boot sequence i deleted everything there is nothing in there pc has nothing ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
lui

Changing vista to windowsxp

Hi i have preinstalled vista on my laptope unfortunally i just want to remove it and installed a new windows xp so, please provide your answer Config...

closeup22

How to startup faster?

Hi Everyone! 1. I have done disk clean, defrag but still very slow to boot up. please advise. 2. How to do a backup on OUTLOOK mails? Conf...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

I can't use num lock keypad.

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop( P505-S8980). I tried so many time to unlock NUM lock kyepad. But doesn't work to my PC. I don't know why...

closeup22

Combo reading cd but not movie and data dvd

I have windows xp,and I have problems with combo drive, cd reading all kinds of very fine,but dvd some kinds of cbt reading with dvd player,but data a...

closeup22

Magicjack startup

Purchased new magicjack. Followed installation intructions. Get dial tone but cannnot use phone. Registration has not happened. Installed into another...

closeup22

My pc doesn't turn off

hi my pc doesn't turn off nor windows neather by cpu box what can i do?? pls

closeup22

Dvd rom doesn't work.

Hello, I am running Windows XP and have a Dell Latitude D600 with a TEAC DVD-ROM DV-28E-C. My computer does not recognize any CD or DVD that I put in...

closeup22

Computer open with safe mode

my computer always open with safe mode. How can I solve my problem ?

closeup22

Hide computer from server

hi ! i am trying to hide my PC from the server using net config server /hide:yes but the cmd prompts access is denied error 5 i am running on the s...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Toshia recover a60

Hi I have lost my recovery disk for my toshiba satellite a60 and it wont get past the windows xp loading screen when i start it up. is there any othe...

sharpman

System has shutdown computer error

Computer: System Has Shutdown ERROR I've been getting this message quite a few times already and I don't know what's wrong with my computer. I am d...

sharpman

Extracting certain files from a directory

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I have a .csv file containing the filepaths of selected mp3 files - these all come from the same d...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Change operating system language

Hello, i have windows xp pro and the operating system language is in french as i purchased this laptop from france and i would like to know how to cha...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
james

Wirless router will not work on desktop

I just purchased a Belkin wireless router. My laptop is working great on it. However, my desktop computer is telling me that I am connected to the int...

sharpman

How to remove geniune microsoft software?

Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

4 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Motherboard or video card ??

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 My desktop PC runs ok but then randomly cuts of my monitor (Black Screen w/ No Signal Msg) and still mana...

sharpman

Installing operating systems on old laptop

im in alot of trouble here ive never worked with old computers or laptops b4, and i was suppose to format the drve and install xp onto my freinds arma...

sharpman

Need an installer fm028

pls help me....need an installer for my web cam cdr king FM028....my installer does'nt work Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.2

closeup22

How can i open orkut

how can i open orkut in uae Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Ihave purchased a deskjet f2400all in one see

I have bought a Deskjet F2400 All in One series printer and cannot install it please can you help?My email is annewest60@hotmail.com Configurati...

closeup22

Connect

I always have a problem in connecting to face book Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

What is compiler cl?

hi i have vista 64 on my laptop. i can't run my program because it has an error which says that the program need compiler cl.i have installed micro...

closeup22

Ethernet & network controller driver needed

My gateway M460 is missing controller Drivers. Mass Storage Controller PC] Device Ethernet & Newtork Controller Video Controller (VGA Controlle...

closeup22

My p3 compaq can not load windows xp

Hi i have got a pentium 3 compaq which is failing to load windows xp files after it has formated.

closeup22

Sony viao vista wont start after reformatting

My viao laptop wont start after the loading screen, it just stays loading. I recently just took all of my files from the computer and went to windows ...

closeup22

As soon as i log in; i get logged out...help!

I have am IBM netbook, P3, 400mhz, 20gb drive, 320mb RAM. When i turn on the netbook it lets me click on the USER and immediately throws me out. It ...

gadow21

Worst problem ive ever had. help please.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Ok so ive got my freinds toshiba satellite pro L450D-12X, when i use F8 to do thinks like last known good c...

closeup22

Cant open hd

i have got a 160gb portable hard disc. my hardisk is visible in My Computer( i can see what is in it) but when i try 2 open folder or file i cant. ...

closeup22

No sound through my hdmi

what do i download in order to get sound through my HDMI cord

closeup22

How can i activate my e-mail account?

I had an e-mail acount beducationbureau@yahoo.com but now, I think, it is expired. How can I activate it.

closeup22

Sound driver for compaq presario v6000

How and from where I can download sound driver for my compaq presario V6000 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorwhr 6.0

closeup22

No tasks?

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi.. i can see my start button and the taskbar..but i dont see the windows that i have opened.. ...

ramesh2412

Fn key got prob

My keyboard has a prob. It is like the fn key stuck. I know many said that it can be solved by fn+f11 or numlk or scrlk, but I tried, and I don hv num...

ramesh2412

No english in my computer

i have no english in my computer how can i get that Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Windows vista and xp won't recognize wd hard

Hello, I have a Western Digital external hard drive (500 GB) and it won't show up in either windows vista or XP. It still lights up when it's plugged...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Diisi
Results 11951 - 12000 out of a total of 24,655