The discussions

/c:/windows/system32/chkdsk.exe/parameter/f

Hello, running the chkdsk.exe in system32 on my vista home premium,swedish one.but iget the message everytime in swedish so i.ll try to transelate:wa...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
aixareh

Gprs setting

Hello, I want gprs setting in my nokia phone (5130) in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop mo...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Format

Hello, hi myself devendra.and i am 18 year old boy.and i wanna information about format my pc.and i have two cd first is the Xpsp 2 and seco...

fobvious5

Dell laptop problem

Hello, my dog just recently knocked over my dell latitude d630 and now when i try to boot my computer it blinks a blue screen and then restarts : (...

fobvious5

Cannot connect to internet

Hello, When i click on internet icon all that comes up is AOL offline, cannot go anywhere else. Tried other options to access the internet and gettin...

deepbreathe

Cannot connect to internet

Hello, I CAN'T CONNECT TO INTERNET EVEN THOUGH MY COMPUTER SAYS IT'S CONNECTED

deepbreathe

At.exe application error

Hello, Can anyone please tell me why do I get at.exe application error saying: The application failed to initialize properly(0x0000142) . Click o...

fobvious5

Lost files and docun=ments

Hello, I have lost important files and documents. i would appreciate any help I could get in recovering these files and documents. I am running Wi...

deepbreathe

Network connection

Hello, how do i fix my network connection on my ps3

deepbreathe

Windows wont boot

Hello, my name is Jake. Yesterday i was playing a FPS game so it froze, so i restarted the computer with the restart button. I tried booting ...

deepbreathe

Nero and vista problem. need help!

Hello, I have problem with nero (6, 7, 8, 9) and vista (sp1). When i start to burn audio disc I got error. Burn process failed. What can I do? Pl...

fobvious5

Restoring hp dv6500 to manufacturer settings

Hello, If I restore my HP pavilion dv6500 laptop to manufacturer settings will I lose the data from my other drives? Thanks.

rumaiisa

Dont know where

Hello, um i dont know where to turn the bluetooth on on my laptop i cant even find the bluetooth where do i find it

fobvious5

Acer infared keyboard wont work

Hello, i have a acer e700 and cant get my keyboard to work the remote works but not keyboard

drew81

Factory restore

Hello, i have an acer aspire 2930z laptop and want to restore it to factory settings so that it is like when i first bought it , could u please help ...

fobvious5

How do u work a creative cam with no cd

heyaa fittys i need some 1 to tell mi were i can download my creative cam stuff im missing the CD to install it pliz help mii if your a lad wh...

fobvious5

Hello my computer can not show me dvd rw driv

Hello, my computer can show me dvd rw drive (E:) his losted to my laptop 5 days ago . pleas can you helpe me to find that . thank you . bye

fobvious5

.exe

Hello, i can not delete .exe file from my computer. please any one teel how ia am delete it.?

sadgurl

Laptop restarts every 10 to 20 mins

Hello, my laptop restarts every 10 to 20 minutes, even without using it.

sadgurl

Motorola v3xx

Hello, I put a memory card in my motorla v3xx and now i cannot find my pictures. they are still on myphone and it will let me delte them, but not ...

suff954

Admin loss and shutdown problem

Hello, My little brother was stuffing around with my computer and now iv lost my admin privlages and now my computer shuts down when i get into progr...

sadgurl

Micro not work

Hello, my micro not work this for sound drivw plsase i want all in wirk drive ok plsase i want that drive pls give that link add

sadgurl

My internet problem

Hello, Help im goin nuts i got tmobile connection that fully works and i connect on the laptop to mozilla firefox and the webpage wil not displayed e...

suff954

Need to start computer twice since update

Hello, I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Immediately after updating to service pack 2 when I turn my computer on it gets to the very beginning s...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
Bugsb

I messup my computer

Hello, i downloaded a program it is called vista glass but didn't how to use it so i delete it but i can not change my theme so i am whit the window...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
jb

Vista 64 bit system dual boot w/xp

Hello, I want to put Windows Xp on my Vista 64 bit computer. Should I get XPpro 64bit or 32 bit? (Save driver issues?) I have a ATA drive already ins...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
mohamed elhamy ahmed

Miss

Hello, my facebook wont log me in since i reset password and email.. not only that even when i click onto reset password they never send me my passw...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Dont work

Hello, Hi I got an 8GB memory card for my phone (Pantech Matrix) and I cant listen to it as Music I have to listen to it through like any old recorde...

sadgurl

My computer shuts down when i watch online vi

Hello, My computer shuts down whenever I try to watch vidoes. This problem has been going on for about a month now, Could you help me out please? S...

sadgurl

Remove deep freese from my computer

Solved

Hello, pls can you tell me how to get rid of deep freeze 6 off my computer. it does not let me save things in my desktop

sadgurl

Can't sign to my msn messenger!

Hello, My problem is that when I try to sign to my live messenger, it says , "incorrect password'. Since then I changer the password bu...

strnnger

Speakers is not working on my hp desk top ca

Closed

Hello,

strnnger

Audio drivers

Hello, i cant find audio drivers for my hp compaq C770TU.....plz provide me wid good audio drivers....nd even many a times i download a driver den it...

strnnger

How to fix windows xp

Hello, I am Sagar. I am having Acer Laptop Aspire 4720Z and have installed windows XP but there are few files which are corrupted in windows XP and...

strnnger

Registry problem

Hello, icant open windows registry

strnnger

System restore; configuring restore point

Hello, I'm running Vista Home Premium on my computer and I've recently had a bunch of problems with my drivers and registry. I've only just (about a ...

strnnger

Drivers in xp

Hello,sir e like to replace operation system vista at hp pavilion dv6000 its possible or not buy xp os kindly let me know this system can work with x...

realiser

Start menu

Hello, in my xp sp2 the start menu and icons were disappeard please reply me fast

realiser

Icon start up

Hello, I have my start button icon position to the left top corner instead of bottom left corner.Please help .

realiser

Nokia 5130

Hello, my phone's (nokia 5130)in locked and forget my password....... plzzzzz help me if u do..

realiser

Trouble shooting gprs

Hello, i have recently bought a windows viva touch and had activated airtel gprs. since two days i am not able to access the internet ,. i have che...

fea_ture

Recovery creatore

Hello, seems I have uninstalled the recovery creatore and it doesn't run. what I can do to make recovery discs ?

fea_ture

Re-installed and now have 2 same os

Hello, I used the reinstallation disc for windows xp home edition SP2, and now for some reason have two Windows XP Home Edition OS, that i have to ch...

fea_ture

Why i cannot see the otherr person when i am

Hello, I have a dell inspiron laptop with a built in camera. My sister has just got a webcam & we decided to chat. She could see us but everytime I a...

fea_ture

Email icon and file

Hello, my microsoft email icon...........which used to be on the task bar is missing: with clicking on the icon in the task bar i was able to get int...

fea_ture

Lan trouble shooting

Hello, Am facing LAN problem..that is my system became one way and other systems are unable to ping my system in office LAN.....but my system can suc...

fayas

Hp pav dv6500 updating problem/power too

Hello, Need help with an HP Pavilion dv6500. Last time I used it, it was fine. Went to power up and now I get a message, "Configuring updates 3 of ...

fea_ture

I dont know what to do!!!!! vista problem!!!!

Hello, I am Seamus. And I have a problem.....ALL MY PROGRAMS IN THE "All Programs" Menu in "Start" on Vista I accidently deleted ALL the stuff & t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
Seamus

No sound from my pc

Hello, After installing Windows XP I don't have sound, i think that there is no drivers for the sound card, After installing belarc advisor results...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Whats the easiest way to upgrade a processor

Hello, Whats the easiest way to upgrade a processor i have at the moment a pentium 4 and i wanted to upgrade to a intel core 2 duo processor and it w...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
xpcman
Results 20251 - 20300 out of a total of 24,656