The discussions

Bsod error 0x0000003b, 1a and so on

Hello, buddy, since 2 month my computer was getting BSOD error , but i don't know how to fix it and here is my link to download my dump file http:...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Mui/ changing language of operating system

Hello, I would like to know how can I convert the Spanish version of my windows xp home edition 32 bits into English. I need to work with an o...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Windows vista to xp downgrading/reformat?

Solved

Hello, I bought a new laptop with Windows Vista preinstalled but I don't want Vista at all. There is no data on the laptop as it is brand new. I wou...

180 replies Last reply on 26 May 2011 by
tabu

Pc

Hello, i install xp n Realtek Driver not install. My Pc No Sound..What Can i Do....Plz. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2011 by
xpcman

Computer will not start ***help***

Hello, I am not a computer person, but I am trying to figure out what my possibly be wrong with my computer. When I turn the computer on it ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2011 by
kb

Not able to open any program on xp

Hello, After trying to open any menu program, error displays: C:\WINDOWS\sustem32\rundll32.exe Application not found. What is the solution? C...

xpcman

Windows 7 has to go off the laptop. how?

Hello, Our daughter gave us a laptop with that stupid new system on it that I don't like at all. I have the XP disc from our desktop. Can I just put...

xpcman

Installation problem of win xp

Solved

Hello, 1. how to select ATA on the AHCI on the sata configuration ...in my pc no option to select to ATA configuration. will u plz tell me ...

jack4rall

Windows xp installation problem

Hello, im using windows 7 Home premium 64 Bit based OS.. For Using some programming Languages i preferred XP.. I tried installing Xp SP 2 & 3 in ...

bionik

Win 7 touchpad driver for hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, can any one please tell me where can I find the driver for hp pavillion dv2000 for operating sysytem windows 7 i would appreciate your...

mancy

My pendrive is not formatting

Hello, i tried all the ways for formatting my pendrive but all are in vain..... please give me a solution for formatting it.... its an humbl...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2011 by
sunny

File association fix

Solved

Hello, Emi Sep 2, 2009 4:40am BST Go To www.dougknox.com In the left hand column, click WinXP fixes Then in the list that comes up, cl...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2011 by
xpcman

Blue screen - restarting

Hello, Recently, my Window XP Notebook keeps restarting. When I turn it on, before i can type my password to log into my account, the screen turns b...

xpcman

Change my photo while booting

Hello, how to change my photo in windows booting thanks & regards s.rajesh Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

bionik

Xp - no audio sound tips

Solved

Dear All, Some times you can found in your system like No audio device @ Windows XP due to missing of MIDI files of Realtek latest drivers. For ...

bionik

Laptop freezes

Hello, I have a latop running win7 been working fine for the last 7 months all of a sudden it shut down while i left it downloading one night, now e...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Hp recovery discs

Hello, Can I use recovery dvd's from a Pavilion DV7 4*** on a DV71245? After burning the dvd's and starting the Sys Recovery, I get a nessage that...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2011 by
bionik

Changing to xp service pack 3 audio drivers

Hello, my name is Elias. my laptop model is Toshiba Satellite c655-s5132 win 7 but am changing to xp service pack 3 & the operating system will n...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2011 by
bionik

Pc monitors offline usb mouse/keyboard too

Hello, Few days ago i was working in ableton live..when i noticed on the right hand side a pop-up saying " Unknown USB connection " over and over ...

xpcman

How to install win xp

Hello, dear sir, i had Sony Vaio VPCEB34EN , when iam install the win xp it will copy the files but after copying the files the windows set up ...

Devrath

My dell laptop stops at windows screen

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop, which is only2mths old. When I turn it on it goes through the Dell Logo Screen and says restoring your settings and ...

jack4rall

Connecting laptop to pc via mobile blue tooth

Closed

Is that possible? I want to connect my laptop via mobile blue tooth to my pc, so that they can share internet connection. The idea is: - connect...

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
abdi

Lost in the "old age" zone

Hello, I have been given a Dell 1100 (2002) laptop from mom,she's 76 yrs. old ,and she reitred 7 yrs ago , , (used to work at UW dental), , she has l...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
xpcman

Saved file turned empty when opened later

Hello, I saved a word file on a flash drive, but when I try to open it on a different computer the file is empty and I have no longer the access to ...

xpcman

Hard drive

Hello, I purchase a WD Elements drive and everytime i connect it to my computer, it give me a message to format the drive. It also states that if i...

Raja_13

Reboot

Hello, i tryed the alt-f10 and i got to boot settings once i select 1 and press enter it still says reboot select the proper boot device or insert a b...

xpcman

Account blocked

Hello, Why is it so hard to unblock my account or get instruction on how to. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Registry editing is disabled by the admin

Solved

Hello, Earlier I had a problem the solution to which I found on this website regarding regsvr.exe at startup. When I'm trying to access the registry...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
Tony

Unable to install windows xp in dell laptop

Hello, Windows XP / I have dell inspiron n5030 laptop. i want install windows xp sp-3. i did all bios settings liks ata. but when i install xp...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
dinesh

Disk read error message appears

I am running a dell inrpiron 1564 with w7 x64 2 days ago i shutted it down then the next day when i turned it on it was not starting.Then i formated c...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
xpcman

Black screen at start up

Hello, im having problems with my Toshiba satellite L650. when ever i press the power button the screen goes black (back light still on). nothing ...

xpcman

Cant log-on to the administrator account

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80 I've been told i have a registry problem & thats why i'm locked out of my administrator accoun...

xpcman

Need help fixing cd drive

Hello, My cd drive was uninstalled it is not listed in device manager. Deleted upper and lower file in reg. cd drive does show in bios. I have a Compa...

bionik

D-drive is not opening

can someone help me...i unable to open my local drive d... here's the problem...when double click on it...it stated that " window cannot find Thumb...

jack4rall

Want gprs setting for my loop mobile

Solved

Hello, dis is shamika here,actually i want free gprs settings for my loop mobile[dus ka gang] so plz tell me how could i get it.....

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
kellie

Window7 enterprise error login

Hello, Please help me to fix the problem with window7 enterprise that always restart again again after the update files installed. it cannot log o...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
Luckypheak

Abt data recovery of moser bear 4gb pendirve

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 dear sir i have problem with my 4 gb pendirve. that when i plug it i with my pc it s...

bionik

My 'at the rate key' is not working

Closed

Hello, my at the rate key is not working, so I cant even log in . what shall I do ? pls rply me soon, or else I will have to change the keyboard.i ha...

3 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
sai

Gb micro 2gb ddr2 667mhz for acer aspire 532h

Hello, I have purchased a GB Micro 2GB DDR2 667MHz Ram At Staples(trusted company) and this chip will not work for my Acer aspire one 532h. I have...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
xpcman

Dell studio says limited connectivity

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have windows vista on my computer. I connect with with a wireless secured network with limited connectivit but with a strong signal. There ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
bigmelmac

Touchpad emachines 525 doesn't work anymore..

Closed

Hello, I have this emachines, 10 months ago, yestarday i used it, it worked normally, and 30 minutes after, i wanted to use it again and the touchpa...

6 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
A

Xp sp-2 load in a win-7 logo laptop ?

Hello, Sir how to instal windows Xp SP-2 in Windows -7 Logo lapto (Format the Windows 7 & Load Xp SP-2) I want only operating system. (I have only...

bionik

Can't open c and f drive

Hello SIR, I am unable to open drive c and f in my laptop though I have already removed autorun by referring your tips [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SO...

bionik

Ie7 error

Solved

Hello, My IE 7 is showing the problem "IE can't open the site.sorry for the inconvenience. AND THE error signature shown is AppName: iexplore.exe...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Needed sound and vga drivers for windows 7

Hello, guy hw ar u! I have laptop which is dell latitude D610 I have install windows 7 but there's no sound and vga drivers. I visited the dell websi...

jack4rall

Can't sign in to widows live messenger

Solved

Hello, can't sign in to widows live messenger they say can't sign in because service is temporairly unavailable now try again later error code 800800...

3 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
AM

How to install a xp-s.2 on windows 7 laptop?

Hello, sir plz answer my question's answar. how to install a xp-sp.2 on windows 7 laptop? answer plz sir. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Computer going rebooting

Hello, Am Suman.Am from Calcutta,India.I've a P4 computer with 64mb RAM and 80Gb HDD. Operating system is XP. Recent am facing a problem.The pr...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
xpcman

Fn volume keys don't work

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer aspire Timeline 5810tg, and for a long time now, i had a problem with the audio device since i upgraded from vista to 7, and i r...

4 replies Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
xpcman

Problem in installing os

Solved

Hello, my name is kaustubh mishra, my problem is.. my dvd reader drive suddenly stopped working, i cant repair it for now, i have windows vista i...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
Kaustubh
Results 7901 - 7950 out of a total of 24,655