The discussions

No bios found

Hello, I have an acer laptop aspire 5100 and suddenly when i turned it on it came up with an error message saying: \windows\system32\config\syste...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
rajamcg

Monitor soun inquirey

Hello, my philips desktop 32bit windows xp sp3 is only playing sound from speakers i plug-in to my tower but when i plug my speakers out of the towe...

xpcman

Vista c drive access dined

Hello, my system is vista home premiuem , c drive access dined . all useres working but only login i cannot cahnge any program and c drive also 0...

xpcman

Vista language update problem.

Hello, ..i`m using vista .. ok..i make da update to languages (English) but some time whe i try2 make` it sow me that one update cannot be maket som...

xpcman

Unable to uninstall windows xp

Hello, Setup cannot uninstall Windows XP because the number of hard drives present after upgrading is not the same as the number present before upgrad...

xpcman

Keyboard and mouse freeze

Hello, last night ive clicked a file, i thought it was a .pps file, i overlooked the .exe, i guess it is a virus, everytime my windows xp starts up th...

xpcman

Same xp sp 3 sound problem

Hello friends, I have same problem with the sound after installing XP Professional SP 3. I did install everything that should be.my sound driver is a...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
Ku$h

Reciepents of my emailed pictures cannot open

Hello, In the past I have been able to send photos to people in Germany and New York. Lately, they have not been able to open these photos. They get...

xpcman

How to make etenal hard disk

Hello, i want know how to make etenal hard disk

xpcman

Windows xp drivers for hp elite m9561me

Hello, can somebody tell me where can i get the windows xp drivers for hp pavilion elite pc m9561me...... thanking you

jmp59

Virus?

Hello, I was playing a game and my computer got turned off, so I turn it back on and the bar where the start button is turned into the windows 2000 o...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
pro-genius

Recovery system

Hello, i have a laptop and i would like to put it back 2 factory settings as it was when i first bought it. my laptop is packard bell easy note i t...

BP90

Lost task bar

Hello, my task bar for AVG has dissapeared after completing successful "Free Trial" download.....How do I get it back? My desktop Logo is there

foxhenry

Welcome page

Hello, all of a sudden my welcome page is in spanish. what do I do to get it back to english. my computer skills are limited.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
mikethedike

Cannot open hkey_local_machine: error while

I have this problem.. but i cant fix it.. I logged on to a network computer and the a dialogue box shows up with the message. cannot open HKEY_L...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
mikethedike

Computer start menu/toolbar gone...and comput

Hello, My computer, which has windows xp, was working absolutely fine, and then after we shut it down that night, and restarted it the next day, our ...

mikethedike

Windows vista basic

Hello, i would like to know can i reset my computer to factory setting using command prompts window and if i can how do i do it please let me or email...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
dowdy

Make vista as client to windows 2003 server

Hello, This is my first time to setup a network, I'm using a windows vista client pc and a windows server 2003 domain controller server, how do i con...

pc.cesar

Sp3

looking for windows service parck 3 how to dowload it fro Kioskea ? thanks for your help

zib@zib

Windows xp validation

Hai Sandeep I have some proble computer give the massage you may be a victim of software counterfeiting pl, solve my problem my email : nass.k...

sarbel.vilo

Not view search toolbar in start up bar

Hello,

sensei.moore

Any microsoft website not open in windows xp

Closed

Hello, I have sony vivo laptop.I am unable to open any microsoft website.I want to update my OS. Please give me right solution. Thanks

Tweedledum

No default games on xp

Hello, I just installed winXP Pro SP3 and there are no default games (i.e. Solitare, Minesweeper, hearts, etc.) I have already tried going to contr...

Tweedledum

Fnd out order(decending) of selected range.

Hello, Hi, I am a begainer in excel/VBA. I have values like: APP date 02-02 01-29 01-29 01-14 01-06 01-06 12-29 ...

kikikiss

How can i connect two laptop togather

Hello, i have ttwo laptops of hp530 and an active hub please guide me how can i connect these loptops togather if i have 1 cable lan connection........

rajamcg

Help asap

Hello, I need to know know what these codes mean. 8ffd020e is the original code. And c00d11ab is the code that popped up first please let me know w...

rajamcg

Problem with time calculations

Hello, Date Created Date Closed 17/02/2013 9:23:03 17/02/2013 10:28:03 These ar my two columns i need to calculate time in h...

Tweedledum

Hp pavillion dv2700

Hello Everyone, I got a HP laptop for my birthday last year. It has been working ever since. Yesterday the screen suddenly went out and it would ...

viewsonic1

Sata hdd is not responding

Hello, dear kioskea i changed my mother board on that time when i was connecting my hdd there was only a serial power supley, but my hdd have only s...

travelmate1

Hardware failure or virus??

Hello, My (vista) computer runs great except for this one little problem. Every now and then, it will randomly shut down and display a blue scre...

roeecho

I can't login!

Hello, my NEW Acer Aspire One ZG5 will boot fine, then i get to the Windows XP welcome page and click my account type my password and log in. But, the...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
TURTLEZ

Vga driver

Hello, hope y'all doing fine, please how do i get vga driver for hp dv1000?

xpcman

How to install antivirus in my computer

Solved

Hello, I have downloaded antivirus throuh internet and placed in my documents folder. Now, I want to install that antivirus to my computer

xpcman

Startup processes

Hello, So I just formated my Linux OS laptop and installed XP Pro SP3 onto it. Everytime I turn it on, I have to go into the services directory by cl...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
aaronmichaelarnett

I have bug(s)

Hello, My laptop contracted a bug, virus or whatever. When it was operating normally the last time it started having all kinds of messages telling...

xpcman

If someone can halp me

Hello, how can i formate pc and make a recovery disk on komputer with wista

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
shariqDON

Comper starts notice no wininet dll fi

Hello,I HAVE A QUANTEX COMPUTER YEAR 2000 PENTIUM 111 PROCESSOR INTEL 810E CHIPSET comper starts up finishes with desktop scene no imaches only a n...

xpcman

Problwm qith sound in my laptop

Hello, Suddenly I started to have problems with the sound from my CD or DVD in my laptop. If I have something saved and played directly from the hard...

jmp59

I need help connecting and finding somthing..

Hello, Im trying to connect me Nintendo Wii to the internet and i can't because it says in the manual that either I'm not close enouth to the router...

chadght

My screem says no signal

Hello, when i turn my pc on the screen comes on at the same time, once i wantted to go on it once but the tower tured on but the screen did not and t...

superfreakz

Virus, can't log on.

Hello, i have a problem with my pc, HP PAVILION a 1600n. with windows xp 2005 my pc has infected by virus, and last night all the task bar, icon diss...

lgmobile.cz

My host process

Hello, My pc is doing really weird because i cant connect to the internet and every time i go to connect to the internet it says windows explorer has...

redbull.cz

Cannot open my local desk

Hello, CAN NOT OPEN WITH LOCALDRIVE,I USED WINDOWS XP

cfk.exe09

Virus i think? please help

Hello, I think I have a virus on my computer, running Windows XP, Mcafee. Started to get problems booting thought it was windows playing up and tr...

neeks78

Xp boot changer

jab main cumputer start karo to window xp ki ghaga meri picture ay.please lead me.thanks and reply urgent iam online

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
dgfhjk

My laptop won't switch on!

Hello,ive got my dads old laptop and its a sony PCG-4C1M. Basicaly i was searching 4 somethin on it, and then it froze, so i had 2 switch it off with...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
crazydellzz

Xp boot repeats

Hello, I have a toshiba a105 withe xp media version. After downloadng and installing avg antivrus xp will not boot. error message BASELEUCF32.DLL N...

tassemania

Please help. emergency

Hey. I really need Help. Someone has figured out my myspace password and I do not know who it is. Not only did they figure out my password but they ha...

stresspc

Hi i have a problem instoling msn plese help

Hello, i am ........... and i have a problem instoling the msn

pchorn32

I can't use the new version of msn.

Hello, I have a big problem with msn:I download the new version of msn,called Windows live messenger 2009.After downloading I couldn't use it.I enter...

vectron3443
Results 22751 - 22800 out of a total of 24,656