The discussions

I know what a ram is but what's a motherload?

Closed

Hello, I have the problem with my computer giving one long beep and one short I found that question about it and it said something about RAM and...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Toshiba windows won't load

Hello, I have a toshiba and when i turn it on it shows the title "Toshiba" on the screen but after that it shows the screen mircrosoft corporation wi...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Urgent black screen

Hello, i got my desktop at a yard sale so i didnt have the password so i tried to fix that n all i did was make it.worse. Now i turn it on n its all b...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Windows xp

Hello, sir how can i make > Boot Windows From USB Stick plz tell me sir, and which software make xp usb Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.13

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

What is the new name of gpedit.msc?

Hello, I'm a windows 7 user, and no matter how many times i try to run gpedit.msc, nothing happens, and it says that it is not found, what is the n...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Windows xp won't work

Solved

Hello, I recently had to install a new operating system for my computer and now it gets to windows xp loading screen then reboots. Does anyone know...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
Clerity

Black screen after windows start tsk mgr fail

Hello, I'm using windows 7, but today after booting the PC, which ran fine (a bit slow), the windows start page was followed by a black screen. ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Windows xp boot problem

Hello, I am using Intel p4 3.00Ghz, Intel 865G/GV/PE/P/848P (Mother board) For installing win xp OS , i set my DVD-RW to first boot device, but...

Kathi201

Hp and acer duel monitors

Closed

Hello, Hello I'm trying to set up Duel monitors for my desktop. One came with the HP computer the secondary is an ACER. the HP monitor works just...

pcsces

Windows doesn't start (please help)

Hi!, some months ago i installed windows 7 64bits on lg e500 notebook. Until now it has been running with no problems. Here's the problem: 2 days a...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
joseus

Can't see my photos!

Hello, I have this kind of weird problem. I transfered a bunch of pictures from my mac to my windows as i wanted to reinstall my mac. However half...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
Hartboel

Problem with directx while playing cod6

Hello, i bought call of duty modern warfare 2,but while i playing it stops,put me out and says directx error.whow can i fix it?

gg00

Counterfeit copy of windows rid of message

Hi. Help! I have a windows 7 computer and everytime I turn it on and log in, first thing a message will pop saying "Your computer may be running a c...

dit

How to unblock msn account?

Hello, I was wondering how to unblock my msn account. I was on it 3 days ago and the next day I went on it and it was blocked. I didn't block it. I...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Black login with cursor need help :[

Hello, I recently ran my anti-virus, it asked me to restart my computer and then this happened. Any mode I run in, Normal,Safe,Safe with networkin...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Windows 7 serious problems

I have Dell Latitude E5400 Laptop. A month back, i scanned windows 7 and deleted some files and data which i thought were infected, in order to clean ...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop microphone not working

Hello, When I am trying to do call ,i can hear but opposite side can't hear anything. please help . Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
Kathi201

Unbootable mount volume on dell laptop

Hello, i have a few problems with my dell laptop (xps m1330) and i need some help please,When my computer boots it gives me an error after loading wi...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Performance got decreased in windows 7 home

Hello, I'm using window 7 Home Premium I accidentally off my power supply while my com is running, the next day i on it whenever i go to f...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Fatal system error

Closed

Hello, I have powered up my (ThinkPad) laptop and although it showed the Windows XP icon at the very beginning, I now have a blue screen which tells ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
:)

Solution for auto restart while playing game

Hello, my pc restarts automatically while playing games but after restart no error message comes. Please give me a solution please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Stuck on background image and cursor/hourglas

Hello, My computer loads windows xp. it asks for username and password. I put in password and loads background pic and no icons and cursor stays...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Dhcp client service stop automatically

Hello, I am ashok... I have problem in my pc... My pc DHCP Service getting Stop automatically.... Then I need to start manually or n...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
Anonymous User

Blue screen error while installing xp2

Hello, I have Siemens Dual Core laptop with 2GB RAM and 120GB HDD.Once my sysytem was hangup and also while palying media players blue sc...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

How to format my pendrive

Hello, What to do with this ? C:\>format J: /q Insert new disk for drive J: and press ENTER when ready... The type of the file system is RAW...

9 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
sree

Lost and invisible my data

Hello, i m charan Actually i had unistalled software folder protect. Some of the files are not visible but showing the memory of that data. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
Kathi201

Failed to open control panel

Hello, i have tried to open control panel but failed instead i see a message on screen "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
Anonymous User

Help with hibernation mode

Hello, My wife was looking at a church website and up pops a "R" rated Youtube Video. Shed tried to close it but the computer locked. She turned ...

pcsces

My passport external hd not work

Hello, my western digital works on my PC, but when i tried it on my ACER notebook it said " Drive :/F is not recognized."i try to go to disk mnge but ...

pcsces

My number bar wont work

Hello, when i try to click on a number on the number bar at the top of the keyboard it doesn't type in numbers it types or copies whatever i did b...

kieferschild

My monitor has no signal and my pc won't boot

Closed

Hello, hey, i have a dell dimension 4400 note i don't no that much about computers ! anyways i have a dell dimesion 4400 and i got a new video car...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
delaine iris

Laptop keyboard

Hello, I have a laptop,OS windows XP. When i type in letter "k" number "2" appears :( This happens when i try to login into the laptop while enter...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Blue screen and cd/dvd r/w won't work

Hello, Got the Nasty S.M.A.R.T. HDD virus!!!! Dell Inspiron 1520, Windows XP, SP3, OS begins to load and at Windows LOgo, get blue screen, all selec...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Windows services automaticily close

Solved

Hello, I am Ashok,,, I try this way but still i have same problem... After sometimes(May be 5 or 6 minits only working) then stop Automa...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Stuck on windows setup screen

Hello guys, can you please help me with this problem I am trying to install windowsXP SP2, so the keyboard stuck on welcome to windows setup ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
jeremyf4i

Powerup problems for laptops

Hello, i have a dell,an hp,compact,gateway and everytime i go to turn them on the lights come on then they shutdown never showing a picture on the sce...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

I have certificate problem,,plz help me..how

Hello, i have certificate problem....how i can solve plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Hard disk is not detected

Hello, i have 500gb toshiba external hard disk drive .one day i am working with that disk suddenly i got the problem.problem is the external hard driv...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2012 by
SS

No desktop, no taskbar

Hello, I can't access my desktop computer's anything after i have being booted by avast. Even taskbar I can't access it says there is no .exe files...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2012 by
Anonymous User

Hp cd7600 factory setting

Hello, i removed my cmos battery for 20 second to restore my hp dc7600 factory setting but my computer is unable to boot up it keeps on restarting a...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Formatted the pc twice but nothing appears

Hello, i formatted my dell (case ) but nothing appears to be good .when the format is done nothing appears but a black desktop . what can i do ? :S ...

xpcman

Changing a desktop background in mini laptop

Hello, jus wana knw is it really possible 2 change a desktop background in mini laptop ??? coz m too fed up wid dis background... plz answer sm1 ...

Ambucias

Pls can't open partition d,e,f

Hello sir, Please can somebady help me, ine my computer i have 4 partitions: C: D: E: F:,when i try to open partition D, E F, it shows message: ...

Anonymous User

Booting failed insert system disc mssg appear

Hello, While switching on my pc i am getting that "booting failed insert system disc and try again" in pc But my hard disc is working in my friend...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Computer wont start

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 6000 and every time i start it up it will get pass the windows xp page but then it will say error the system proces...

Kathi201

No numlock key doesn't work anyway

Hello, numlock key isn't working anyway.... alt + fn key is not working.... i remember using it before ...but it is not working now... guys...

Kathi201

I can't see my photos at hard drive

Hello, help me i have external hard, when i open my computer and I'm see the properties at the external hard the size is 205GB but when i open ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

No desktop no task manager

Hello, my pc don't show anything on desktop and also don't open task manager.. please help me with some ideas .it same with safe mode and other modes....

5 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Boot in specific time

Hello, a few weeks ago my pc got a blue screen, i read stuff online and people recomended me to reboot my pc in a specific time ! i did that now my ...

Kathi201

My pendrive ate the space of the disc

Closed

Hello, I had a problem with my 4Gb Sliq pendrive. Firstly its eating the space of the drive its shows that the pendrive space is 3.71 gb but ...

pcsces
Results 6751 - 6800 out of a total of 24,655