The discussions

Card reader dirver for xp

Hello, i have intex achiver 026DW laptop i dont have card reader driver soft ware where i get it/?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
Giri

Unable to start windows xp

Hello, Sir, I have a problem in my computer , when i press start to open my pc it was not start just showing loading xp and long time its shown to me ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
CHINTU

I want to replace windows vista with xp

Hi, I want to remove windows vista that came with my dell xps m1530 laptop and replace with windows xp server pack3. I am in urgent need and please...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
MatthieuSBTJ

Windows xp wont start

Hello, my computer wont start in any mode I have windows xp

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
gugukandmiaw

Windows xp wont start properly - please help!

Hello, My computer has many important files and pictures that i really do not want to lose on it, but it wont start properly in any mode When i turn...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
padma

My os is xp , but i cannot run " gpedit.msc &

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
redbull.cz

Mouse and keyboard problems on xp box

Hello, I just got a new Computer (Vistaa) and am trying to set up my old machine (XP) for my grandaughter. My wife sold wireless keyboard/mouse se...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
Gabe

Xp blue welcome screen won't let me in.

Hello, A friend gave me a 'better' computer to replace the one I had, but he forgot the password he'd set for me. I was able to get in and set my ow...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
JoeyP

Windows xp home wont load

Hello, The other day my parents were watching tv streamed through the internet and the blue screen of death came on. They do not know anything abo...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
sueneal

Restart or hang pc in 98 or xp install

Solved

Hello, i m varun and my problem is when i install any window 98 or xp my pc restart or hang anytime or anywhere so tell how to solve this...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
varun mulik

Vista to xp

Hello, I have Hp pavilion dv6700 notebook, and it is preloded Vista Home Premium,Can any body tell me How can i reinstall Xp in my Laptop?please it...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
murali1509

Windows xp pro 3 will not open

Hello, I've got a Toshiba Tecra M2 with windows xp pro3. I was doing a scan disc from windows and I shut it down before it was finished because it...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Installing xp to run in compatible with vista

Hello, my laptop is a vista mode and i would like to run an oracle 10g in it, it keeps on telling me that its noe compatible with Vista.I want to make...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
kassim

Help installing xp in pavillion dv5-1120es

Hello, Im about to buy a Pavillion DV5-1120ES, and I wanted to know if someone has install XP in this computer and if you have any advice? Than...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
nettagear

Ie gives can't display page msg since xp sp3

es Hello, Recently downloaded and installed SP3 for Windows XP. I'm on a dial up connection and although it is connected IE displays a Can't displa...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
shaun

Need xp drivers

Hello, i need the audio and modem device for hd audio bus for the model hp compaq presario cq40 133tu.i use xp sp2.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
meetme

Xp problem

Hello, i have a antivirus.when i installed them,it asked this software only for pack 2 or higher.i have xp pack1 window. If you have a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
subzero00

How do u install xp on vista machine

hello ppl, CAN U PLZZ HELP ME IM IN A SITUATION ON WERE I WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON A VISTA MACHINE I HAVE A TOSHIBA LAPTOP.PLZ PLZ CAN U REPLY B...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Cant find windows xp drivers for a dv6709ax

Hello, i have recently downgraded to XP from vista and i am having trouble finding the drivers for the speakers and ethernet. i have tried the hp web...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
yeswedeliver

Xp home

Hello, I have damage my home xp , I do have the key number. how can I install without the disk ?? Shane

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
Disk

Help me for installing xp on hp laptop

Hello, I have bought an Hp DV5-1102TU Pavilion Laptop in which vista os is preloaded & i want to install Xp os in it.Please send me full procedure of...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Xp os 2 cant copy and shows error

Hello, I'm a first timer who encountered this kind of problem and i dont know what I'm going to do to bring back my computer booting procedure normall...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
ciboxpen

To install windows xp

Hello, I want to install windows xp on my computer , I know how to install and i do many times also, actually my laptop cd drive is not working...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
afoo

Windows xp only working in safe mode?

Hello, Recently my computer had 2gs of ram put into it. Then the computer wads accidentally unplugged while power on. I plugged the cp back in a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
union5force

Xp restart problem

Hello, im having problems at the XP startup screen, it goes all the way to the log in screen and when i click log in, it goes into the desktop for li...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
ok

Delete o/s xp sp3

Hello, i have 2 operating system of windows xp sp3 in my pc, how can i delete one from this? anybody help me!

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
hai

Xp drivers compitible with hp pavilion a6450i

Hello, im having hp pavilion a6450in desktop pc, due to some problem i formatted the PC and installed windows XP,but the drives of graphic and audio ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
immu

Unable to install xp on hp pavillion laptop

Hello, I have recently purchased a Hp Pavilion laptop Dv5-1102tu & i am unable to install XP os on it. when i m trying to install XP , it shows oper...

winfast

Notes on windows xp home automatic log on

Hello, I recently installed software that required Net Framework installation. Once installed, Windows XP no longer automatically logged on. There ...

livebox12

Acer laptop driver for xp

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
mani

Install xp on hp pavilion dv6830

Hello, I have a Hp pavilion dv6830us vista preloaded Note book,Actually i want downgrade to windows xp.I mean i want to install Xp in my laptop.so Ho...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
manoj.dipu

Windows xp pro updates causing problems

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop. w/Pentium 4 & dual 3.06 gig processors. After a sudden loss of power I had a to reboot from disk due to ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Re-install xp without reformatting the drive

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop with 100GB Toshiba HDD running Windows XP HOME OEM. I didnt get a XP CD along with the laptop but a 'Recover...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Downgrading vista to xp

Hello, I have Hp notebook dv67038TX laptop with pre-loaded vista & I want to install windows XP , can you tell me full procedure to install windows v...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
ranjan

Windows xp

Hello,i need to reinstall xp with bootable disks i don't have floppy drive. i went to command prompt safe mode i don't what to put to install

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
kant

How to get lost genuine window xp software

Hello, I had lost by mistik my genuine window xp software, which has been backup in my laptop at the time of purchase. Please can you help me to how ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

I recently re-installed xp on my computer.

But now it doesn't recognise my modem. everything is hooked up correct but it won't connect to the internet. Is there anything else I need to install?

kuch

No wuauclt.exe file on windows xp prof sp2

Hello, I did not find wuauclt.exe file on all clients that have windows XP Prof sp2. Then The clients do not appear on wsus consule. But for other...

ebuddy4445

Another problem accessing xp repair console

Hello, I am trying to help a friend who has an older Dell laptop running XP Home with SP 2. He acquired the Spyware Guard 2009 trojan which erased hi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
beautypcs

Problem when install windows xp pro

Hello, When i install windows xp pro S.P2 there's appear " no hard disk drive has deteced in my computer " my hard disk drive is sata

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
engg1987

Reparing windows xp might erase other data

Hello, i myself in desktop support, today morning i repaired windows xp service pack2 in a client end and after they are complaining that some of the...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
jmp59

Restore xp from vista

Hello, A friend of mine asked me to help him to get into his locked Sony Vaio laptop PCG-8QEL which has Windows XP. I have a dell laptop with Vista....

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
canonbj525

Two copies of xp pro o/s how to delete one?

Hello, I have just downgraded from vista to xppro on my hp dx2400 but have been left with a partly installed xppro o/s as I went wrong first up. How ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
kevh

Windows xp home/ sp3 update/ wont boot or f8

Hello, My pc is self made and loaded with win xp home. I had update turned on, everything going fine until sp3 installed! After reboot the problem...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
mr50ydline

Partition of windows of windows xp

Hello, i want to know the maximum partion and minimum partition of windows xp send the correct answer

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
stephen3326

Windows vista and xp

hello my name is kawso and im from egypt , i have windows vista runing on my pc but i want setup xp not from cd i have it on my computer , every time ...

ogonda

Windows xp sp2 system error

Hello, When i turn on my computer the dell loading screen pops up and the loading bar fills up then i get a black screen that says "loading PBR for d...

fusomit

Using windows xp home edition

Hello, I dont see a tab for background setting to change my desktop backgroung. Please advise. Thank you.

shirro

Startup problems microsoft office xp

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 laptop. When I turn on my computer ( on safe, safe with networking, or just regular startup ) it will load unt...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Windows xp wont load after ie 7 security upda

Hello, One of the girls in my office ran the microsoft security update for IE 7 and in order to do that it installed a windows xp 3 pack and when t...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda
Results 2601 - 2650 out of a total of 2,789