The discussions

Xp system restore

Hello,I am running XP Pro.When I reboot,an older version of Outlook appears and Exel and Word can't open files.To correct this problem all I had to do...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

I cnt install xp

Hello, dear sir i jst brought a new sata hard drive and i install xp in that, and also i have a seperate harddrive that runs the server 2003 , so ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
statehold

Windows xp problem

Hello, My shutdown properties is in classic menu. How to change it to the xp style? plz help me!

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2008 by
Stud

When i start computer xp is not loading

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
signature

Boot screen xp problems

Hello, My HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop is having a problem. It always gets stuck at the windows boot screen. Its getting really frustrating... this ha...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Xp installation in all system

Hello, we have one win2003 server and 50 desktops with same configuration i want to install win xp to all desktops at a same time what to do? please ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
Amplitude

Installed windows xp unable sound and network

Hello, Sir. I need your help. I installed windows XP on my laptop it's unable sound and i do not have any Sound driver to reinstal the sound . Could ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Xp formating confusion urgent

Hello, I need to reformat my hard drive and i have windos xp. I dont have the xp disc. Can i make a copy of the one on my computer and then try refor...

kieferschild

Windows xp screen goes blank after the logo

Hello, I had an extra data disk in my computer die. So I replaced the data disk. The computer booted up fine but did not see the new disk and st...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
Jeff

Error code with windows xp pro sp2

Hello, Just starting to have this error code with my windows xp pro sp2. It tells me error code 41 and when I click on ok it will continue to reappea...

sm6000

Downgraden to xp

Hello, I have hp pavillion dv5-1007ax laptop with windows vista os.I want to downgrade to windows xp but there is no drivers for this model for xp i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Installing windows xp

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to install windows xp or windows vista without having to have a cd? I don't know much about computers,...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Dvd not working after moving from vista to xp

Hello, I bought a new laptop hp 530, windows vista is currently installed on it, I removed the vista and installed the XP on it. well every thin...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Xp to vista

Hello, I have a windows XP Installed on my computer at the moment Home Edition A friend of mine has given me a vista premium disc to install, can a...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
atomic9

Drivers for windows xp proffesional on my mac

Hello, I already install windows xp on my macbookair but i dont know how to install drivers. where can i download drivers? can anybody help me on ...

paviliondv

Dv6705au xp os drivers

help me in getting rid of windows vista i m hating it on my notebook. notebook model HP pavilion dv6705au.

10 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
mikdad

Xp will not boot

Hello, the problem i have is i want to repair xp but the windows cd will not boot to the install screen' the system keeps booting off the hard d...

xpcman

Reformatting windows vista to xp

Hello, I am wondering how i can reformat my alien ware laptop down to windows xp. I need to do this because i can't remember the password i put in, a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
Dbeliata

Error in xp cd

Hello, I'm using dell inspiron 640m laptop(runs on XP home edition SP2) which I'd purchased 2 years back. But then i had no problem. Now I've formatt...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Malli

Windows xp

Solved

Hello, well I'm sure this has been asked before I just can't seem to find it. Question!! I can not log on to my Dell desk top. I click on the user ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
sempergumby

Problem with installing xp

Hello, i dont know if im supposed to write this question in this forum or not but still...... i have got a problem with my pc for the first time...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
shahbaz

I need audio driver for xp sp2 of acer 4720z

Hello, i request any of u to give me the site for audio driver of xp please

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

Xp loading bar at start up

Hello, I need help with xp start up loading bar, why is this happening?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
jailolve

Windows xp problem

Hello, My IT didnot give me an XP CD when they sold me the comp, now my OS has become corrupt due to virus attack, can you help me with a solution? i...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
griever09

Cd not shown in windows xp

Hello, I have a siemens amilo pro 2010 laptop, in Bios mode the system detects the CD rom but in windows mode the system doesnot see it at all, i ma...

Line32

Back to xp

Hello, i just installed windows vista basic on my computer i had windows xp installed on my pc before. now im very fustrated i want to revert back to...

xpcman

Help with reformatted windows xp

Hello, I reinstalled windows xo from the original cd, after my computer crashed. however, it does not have the driver to properly use the internet......

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
Leroy

Cannot install win xp

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
smith

Have access to some files on xp

Hey there, I have some files in windows me that were encrypted and now I want to have access to these files on windows xp but cant do that any help p...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
OWEN LETHABO

Cant access folders on windows xp

hi ive just formatted my computer preinstalled windows vista ultimate, i had a second hard disk and now i have installed windows xp and it cant access...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Xp setup problem

Hello, i've a problem while i want setup xp2008 sp3. it goes well but when it is in 'network installation' it unable to go further/ forward. wh...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
bauduco

Xp installin interrupted, not startin fresh

Hello, I was installing window xp sp2, some file was missing & installation stopped. I was trying to install a fresh copy of xp but the installation...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
cop

Need help to downgrade from vista to xp

Hello, i got a compaq presario media center , ive installed vista on it but i know i want to downgrade to xp , can i ? i mean it already was a window...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
Aaron A.

I want to change from windows vista to xp

Hello, please i don't want the windows vista that's on my Hp pavilion dv2000 i wwant to change to windows xp. how do i go about it thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
kieferschild

Cannot install win xp

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Error while loading xp in boot setup

Hello,Hello, i hav a dell vostro 1500 laptop it was shipped to me with win XP sp2 os but i removed it and installed XP professional and it is run...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
gadjetboy

Re-installing xp

Solved

Hello, I have as a second pc a dell dimension 8100. My hardrive is a Seagate ST320413a 20Gb. I am attempting to completely format this (I think it ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
zach

Windows xp

Hello, I know once windows XP has been installed, there are a few main folders that will be on your dard disk drive, like Documents and Settings, ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Want to put xp back

Hello, i need to format a hard disk where previously windows vista was to be installed but the installation never finished and now i want to put wi...

rp

Windows xp computer

Hello, my name is rell my problem is that when i go to click on pictures or videos it wont come up can yall please tell me the problem.

langener51

Xp not installing

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
harnold31

Cannot install windows xp

Solved

Hello, today I bought a new PC for my daughter. Pentium quad;sata hard drive, all good stuff. There was no O/S installed, because that saved us 100...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
nickh

Crash xp service pack 2

Hello, my computer has become all a mess.therefore i want to crash it and install vista.so can you provide a way through which i can crash my xp my...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
tjmartineau

Windows xp startup looping

Hello, Hi have a hp pavilion a305w that is stuck in loop at startup I cannot get to the desk top all I get is the restart in save mode normally I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
dhlexp

Xp install goes blank randomly

Hello, posting this as i am completely stumped, and googling the question seems to generate nothing similar. basically, a few months ago i man...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
benjh

Re-installing windows xp

Hello, If I can't find my driver,can I reinstall windows xp with the original disc?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
Jonah

Problem installing xp

Hello, please send me all the drivers for the notebooke hp dv 6000 windows xp 7 tell me the procedure 2 install windows xp on my laptop hp pavili...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
Skewkus

Windows xp files open in vista

Hello, I have put some file on a flash drive from windows xp. I brought the flash drive home and I have windows vista and the files will not open.. ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
Cryanna

Windows xp gives me boot option

Hello, I recently had to do a full clean windows install, which wiped my hard drive and put windows xp home on. Everything is working , but when ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
P.A.N.

Dowmgrading vista to xp

Hello, i am trying to downgrade a new hp pavilion dv6700 laptop from built in from windows vista to windows xp. When i put in the xp cd it would not ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
johnsteve12
Results 2701 - 2750 out of a total of 2,789