Windows XP Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2701 - 2750 of about 3,720
  • Trobble with Installing XP pro Closed

Hello, I'm having some problems when reformatting my computer, I boot from a XP pro CD an it goes though all its procedures for formatting and ...

Star99 | Latest reply: backstaberer1 Apr 21, 2009
    2 replies
  • Cannot uninstall SP2 for XP Closed

Hello I just upgraded my computer from XP sp2 to SP 3 and now at home I cannot connect to my Xbox 360 or to a wireless network I can usually pick u...

InkedFusion | Latest reply: InkedFusion Apr 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • XP drivers Closed

Hello,I succesfully installed Windows XP on my dv4-1135ee. But I have problem with drivers! I've got some link from hp and I downloaded the drivers, ...

shahriar-oops | Latest reply: Sam Apr 19, 2009
    3 replies
  • vista to xp installation Closed

Hello, i bought new laptop with original vista but i need to install xp after formating vista. its not doing. what will i do. error is that harddisk ...

faisal | Latest reply: Mazlan Apr 18, 2009
    6 replies
  • how can i install windows xp in the pan drive Closed

dear sir, i am a hardware engineer i have to install windows xp in a usb drive. please provide us solution to install windows xp in the pan drive or ...

piyushnahar2002 | Latest reply: helpdeep Apr 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • recover xp bootloader after deleted fedora 10 Closed

Hello, I had installed fedora 10 on my computer which was having xp professional already installed on it. Later I deleted fedora 10 by deleting it t...

dee | Latest reply: eicher1 Apr 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • XP home cannot find file i386 Closed

Hello, I have a Compaq which came with XP Home Edition bundled on it (and yes it is legitimate and I have the product code). Due to a NASTY worm t...

Matt5883 | Latest reply: vigts78 Apr 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Downgrade to XP on HPDV 9646M Closed

Hello, Has anyone ,managed to successfully downgrade from Vista to XP on this machine (hpdv 9646em) ? If so can you supply a posotive web link where...

tsam19 | Latest reply: tsam19 Apr 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • windows xp Closed

Hello, please send the software

riyas | Latest reply: sarbel.vilo Apr 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows XP SP3 Is Dead Closed

Hello, For some reason, when I turned my computer on. It displayed some blue screen with "Your computer has some problem, it will now shut down to pr...

PsueDonym | Latest reply: PsueDonym Apr 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • XP vs Vista on same router Closed

Hello, We have three computers in our house, 2 of them are window Vista and mine is XP. Everytime we are all connected my xp cannot connect to i...

chizweez | Latest reply: unhackso Apr 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • cannot save restore point xp sp2 Closed

Hello, I have the windows xp professional operating system with sp2 ,I cannot use my help and support or my system restore point.It will not let me in...

tnerb40 | Latest reply: jetech Apr 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • downgrading Vista to XP Closed

Hello, Ok, I currently have WinVISTA 64bit. I am trying to down grade from WinVISTA to XP and im having a bit of problems. First off, I downloade...

derek12345 | Latest reply: derek12345 Apr 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows XP sp2 Hangs on startup Closed

I have an older "E machines" PC that i am trying to revitalize... Have reformated HD and reinstalled windows sp1. When i try to patch to sp2 the syst...

GB | Latest reply: Loki Apr 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • xp sp3 crash Closed

Hello, SP3 update notification came up on machine and was initiated. Now any start up or reboot goes through XP icon screen then to black screen. ...

lddeville | Latest reply: lddeville Apr 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • xp installing problems Closed

Hello, Hi sir, I did the partitions by installing new Vista first. And when i tried to install Windows XP, it said the same error "Setup did ...

pandat | Latest reply: Highway72 Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • error msg during installation of xp in vista Closed

Hello, I have got a HP pavilion dv5 laptop which is preloaded with Vista home premium. and also mine is 64 bit intel core2 duo processor...Please let...

Lucky | Latest reply: Highway72 Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows Xp is dead...help!!! Closed

I need help now! im nt that good with computers, but my windows XP is acting up...First it doesnt work with my TV monitor unless in safe mode. itt wou...

sempai | Latest reply: sempai Apr 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • win XP installation Closed

Hello, i hav installed window vista on my laptop but beside this now i want to install windows XP on my system too. please tell me how i can do th...

KUl | Latest reply: KUL Apr 7, 2009
    2 replies
  • VAIO audio quality's low with xp unlike vista Closed

Hi,. i installed windows xp and its drivers on my VAIO Z. but it seems the audio quality decreased compared to when it was on its default installed ...

miexistin | Latest reply: Highway72 Apr 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • I AM NOT ABLE TO USE BLUETOOTH IN XP Closed

Hello, I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO MY BLUTOOTH. WHEN I AM BLUETOOTH DRIVER WITH XP, IT IS ASKINF FOR F2+FN OR RADIO SWITCHED ON IN INSPIRON 1525. BU...

VINOD3805 | Latest reply: meeckeymouse Apr 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • windows xp frozen during installation !! Closed

Hello, My Daughter's computer came up with a message saying something about Windows not being genuine ??? So she got a Windows XP disc and tried to ...

usafreak | Latest reply: 213548 Apr 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • XP and Vista Closed

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv6704nr that was initially installed with Windows Vista. I installed XP and began to download the drivers. But I have ...

Kwixx | Latest reply: solene77 Apr 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows XP machine will not boot Closed

Hello, My daughter cannot get her daughter's XP maching to boot. It is a Dell running XP SP2. She says that it boots to the logo screen and then shu...

cajnmaiden | Latest reply: Lisati Apr 2, 2009
    3 replies
  • installing window xp Closed

Hello, i am trying to install window xp,but after all steps my computer has been restart automatically and then again now systam ask me to in...

maddi | Latest reply: austqui Apr 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • format 2000 and instal xp Closed

Hello, my pc is already in windows2000 professional ,i need to make it xp. how i can do it

unni | Latest reply: toyota.cz Apr 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need help reinstalling XP to hp 514n Closed

Hi there, I am trying to reinstall XP to HP 514n desktop...... The cable for cdrom and hard drive are separate. When I changed the boot seque...

Leo | Latest reply: jak58 Mar 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • windw xp Closed

Hello, hi i have a dell laptop but i need to reinstall window xp and i dont haved what can i do people said is spencer.my laptop is a dell inspiron 50...

ivette | Latest reply: John Mar 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • HOW DO REMOVE VISTA TO XP Closed

Hello, lam trying to remove windows vista on my hp 530 laptop and l want to put xp but lam getting the message that it cant find the harddrive

T-K | Latest reply: srikanth Mar 29, 2009
    2 replies
  • Audio on windows xp Closed

I just bought a older computer that only works on windows and i had to install windows again because it was screwing up a lot and now my audio doesnt ...

ssng23 | Latest reply: jmp59 Mar 29, 2009
    3 replies
  • cant install xp in cq144tu Closed

Hello, i cant install windows xp in ma compaq cq114 tu plz give solution on 09019231624 or 09743134713

vikash | Latest reply: preet Mar 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • windows XP Closed

Hello, i have a problem in installing window Xp, when i restart my computer and boot from cd it occurs normally and send me msg to click any key to b...

abeer | Latest reply: preet Mar 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • Xp turned in classic mode Closed

Hello, Suddenly my windows turned into classic mode and don't want to get back to normal xp...what should i do?

pro-genius | Latest reply: eeshtaar Mar 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows XP install error Closed

Hello, I recently tried to reformat my home computer using windows xp professional. Once I got through most of the setup and was prompted to enter my...

MattSSS | Latest reply: MattSSS Mar 25, 2009
    2 replies
  • Audio driver for HP DV2945se for x64 xp Closed

Hello, i need hel

LeO | Latest reply: LeO Mar 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cannot install Windows XP Closed

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

eauvital | Latest reply: asique Mar 25, 2009
    5 replies
  • have key,how can i install windows xp home e Closed

Hello,I have winXP home edition on one computer,i corrupted it,i dont have CD but have key. now how can i download s/w from other computer and insatl...

a | Latest reply: jad05 Mar 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • ITunes Library unrecognized XP to Vista Closed

Hello, I have a Dell XPS with factory installed XP. I have an extensive ITunes Library. I backed up my library on DVD-R, reformatted my hard-driv...

rdme1 | Latest reply: samoutoz Mar 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need Help With Windows XP Closed

Hello! Just moved. Computer was in storage for a few months. Started it up and can only see the wallpaper. No icons, no start menu. Cannot reboot in s...

Shaleigh | Latest reply: Shaleigh Mar 20, 2009
    0 replies
  • cant find the copy of windows xp disc on co Closed

Hello, i am having trouble with my computer and i ve tryed everything! my computer is not working properly....my restore dont work and reboot dont...

siosalas | Latest reply: siosalas Mar 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • windows xp Closed

Hello, I have windows xp when I turn computer on windows xp logo comes up and is scanning like it is loading then it goes thru that process and then ...

mustang50 | Latest reply: dochutchins Mar 18, 2009
    3 replies
  • WINDOWS XP VERSIONS Closed

Hello, NOT FAMILIAR WITH VERSIONS OF XP; TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND; WHERE ARE THE MICROPHONE SETTINGS?

JIM PAL | Latest reply: neal Mar 18, 2009
    2 replies
  • XP installation problem Closed

Hello, My computer runs Windows XP 2002 and has one DVD-ROM and one DVD-RW drive. A week ago I replaced my DVD-RW drive with a new one. Both drives...

HJ | Latest reply: eltonfond Mar 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Insralling XP over Vista Closed

Hello, I'm having problems to install the XP in the place of Vista, and I saw here that you have some scrennshots that may be useful to use the Nlite...

Fabiano | Latest reply: meanpcs Mar 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • xp pro reformat and reload PROBLEM Closed

Hello, i have a dell desktop and i have windows home edition on it service pack 2. I have an old version of windows xp professional (with service pa...

zeke | Latest reply: leane1 Mar 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • windows xp home edition cd Closed

Hello,i need help with windows xp home edition i tryed to do recovery ,now my laptop won't start the message i get is ( no operating system) can someb...

has63 | Latest reply: has63 Mar 15, 2009
    2 replies
  • No sound in windows xp Closed

Hello, I installed a TV Tuner card and it works well sound and all. But now no sound in windows media player or winamp. Windows xp prof. Pleas...

anj225 | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows XP not logging on beyond Welcome Closed

Hello, My Acer Laptop which has Windows XP boots up until it reaches the welcome screen. then when i try to log in as myself or even as admin it co...

markb_gt | Latest reply: markb_gt Mar 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Windows XP installation CD doesnt do anything Closed

Hello, I have a Dell XPS 400 PC, I recieved and error message that said NTLDR is missing, pres cntrl alt del to restart after doing so, nothing happen...

Swade | Latest reply: Swade Mar 12, 2009
    10 replies
  • problems with windows xp pro Closed

Hello, I have currently got windows xp pro installed on my home pc,the only problem is that after a problem last week,i have had to install the saem ...

brian | Latest reply: brakers Mar 12, 2009
    1 reply