Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
is the third 3D game in GTA series. This is mainly known as a sequel to the GTA: Vice City. It is available in several platforms but this one is especially designed for Android tablets and mobile phones. It is published by Rockstar Games and developed by Rockstar North.
- Plot and gameplay: the gamer is located in Los Santos and San Andreas cities where drug and corruption are kings. His is put in the shoes of Carl Johnson who has just managed to get out of the pressure of gangs in these cities. But it was five years ago. Now, he has to return there, save his family members and take control of the Streets.
- Graphics: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been enhanced in terms of graphics. Indeed, it is now featured with a Shadow Mapping (Projective Shadowing) and Render Distance options. Color palette and characters models are improved.
- Soundtrack: for this version, gamers can profit from an exhaustive number of tracks. Its developer manages to service Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by eleven radio stations. For instance, we can cite Talk Radio, Master Sounds 98.3 and others. It is possible to add soundtracks from the Android device and apply it as background music for the game.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is available in several languages including French and German.
- Rockstar Games Social Club members can save game support on Cloud and play it on all mobile devices.
- A dual Analog stick control is available.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on September 22, 2016 at 04:50 PM.