How to disable the bandwidth limitation of Windows 7 ?
- Go to Start and you type gpedit.msc in the search field of menu.
- Click on gpedit.msc at the top of the list and you accept the confirmation of the UAC.
- In the window that just opened in the left side, you go to:
- Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> QoS Packet Scheduler
- In the right side, you click on Limit bandwidth and you put the value you want to reserve for the system (in%).
- So if you want to "unleash it", you put to 0.
Thanks to _Tawal_
for this tip.