Disable Aero Windows 7
Windows Aero is a design setting that gives your desktop windows a glass-like, or translucent look. When enabled, Aero creates a light-weight look and feel for your desktop, making your applications and windows easier to find and access. This article will explain how to turn Windows Aero on or off, depending on your preferences.
How to enable or disable Aero in Windows 7?
Open a command prompt in administrator mode by clicking on Start followed by Run. Next, type in the following command:
and press CTRL + Shift + Enter to confirm.
From here, you can either enable or disable Aero.
To disable Aero, type in
net stop uxsms
To enable Aero, use the command
net start uxsms
Check out our forum for more windows 7 tips!
Around the same subject
- Enable aero windows 7
- How to enable windows aero windows 7
- Turn off aero windows 7
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2022, Mac, Android > Guide
- Download webcam for windows 7 > Download - Other
- Download instagram for pc windows 7 > Download - Social media
- Subway surfers download for pc windows 7 > Download - Platform
- Netflix download windows 7 > Download - Movies, series and TV