The taskbar in Windows 7 is there to serve the functional purpose of allowing you to access the various applications available on your computer. However, for those who care about the aesthetics of their device, it also serves a decorative purpose. Because Microsoft allows you to change the color of the taskbar, you can customize it to your liking.
To change the taskbar color in Windows 7:
From the desktop, right-click Customize > Window Color.
- Select from the group of colors, and then click Save Changes.
- Windows 7 change taskbar color
- Windows 7 taskbar color
- How to change taskbar color in windows 7
- Instagram download for pc windows 7 > Download - Social media
- Netflix download windows 7 > Download - Movies, series and TV
- Download webcam for windows 7 > Download - Other
- Subway surfers game free download for pc windows 7 > Download - Platform
- Youtube downloader for windows 7 > Download - Video downloads