Windows 7 allows admin to activate a feature that prevents users from changing the wallpaper of the computer.
How to prevent users from changing wallpaper?
- To restrict users from changing the wallpaper (under your Administrator account), click on Start > Run > type gpedit.msc and press enter.
- Next, go to Local Computer Policy > User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Desktop.
- In the right pane, select Desktop wallpaper and enable it.
- Indicate the full path for your custom/default wallpaper.
- Center and stretch the image as required and press the OK button to validate.
- Now, restart your PC to check the results.
Do you need more help with Windows? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to lock desktop background windows 7
- How to change desktop background windows 7
- Stop changing the wallpaper
- Instagram download for pc windows 7 > Download - Social media
- YouTube for PC, Mac, iOS, Android APK > Download - Videos and news
- Netflix download windows 7 > Download - Movies, series and TV
- Download webcam for windows 7 > Download - Other
- Subway surfers game free download for pc windows 7 > Download - Platform