After reinstalling OS or driver error, the webcam of your Asus laptop's webcam displays the images upside down on your Asus laptop. To solve this issue, you must first identify the model of your webcam and install the correct driver.
- Choose your operating system.
- Click on the little + next to "Webcam" and a list of available drivers will be available:
- Based on the identification number of your webcam, download the correct driver. Example USB\VID_04F2&PID_B071&REV_1515&MI_00.
- Unzip the downloaded archive.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Right-click Imaging Device > Webcam and select "Update Driver ...".
- Choose "Find a driver on my computer".
- Click "Browse" and select the folder containing the driver.
- Click on "Next" and follow the on-screen procedure.
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 19, 2013 at 08:33 AM by deri58.