The Dell Inspiron Mini computer allows its users to restore the system to its factory settings. Continue reading to learn how to do so.
How to restore Dell Inspiron Mini to factory settings?
To perform a PC Restore, turn on the computer. During the boot process, a blue bar with www.dell.com appears at the top of the screen.
Immediately upon seeing the blue bar, press Ctrl + F11. If you wait too long and the operating system logo appears, you will need to repeat the operation (restart your PC).
How to factory reset Dell Inspirion Mini under Windows 7?
- Go to Start and select the Control Panel.
- Select System and Security > System.
- Next, click Select System protection (it's just under Control panel home).
- From there, choose between the Recommended Restore and a different restore point.
- Select Next to confirm.
- Select Next again.
- Click Finish.
- Once this is done, select Yes to start the process.
How to factory reset Dell Inspirion Mini under Windows XP?
To hard reset your Dell Inspirion Mini that is running under Windows XP, you can follow the same process as for Windows 7 (refer to the previous section). If this doesn't work, you can always try the general steps to restoring your computer to factory settings (refer to the first section of the present article).
- Factory reset dell inspiron mini
- How to factory reset dell inspiron mini windows 7
- Dell mini laptop
- How to factory reset Dell laptop: without password, BIOS > Guide
- Restore factory settings on Dell Inspiron [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- 1525 Dell I want reset, I tried F8, no repair is offered there > Forum - Windows Vista
- Factory reset Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1 > Forum - Hardware
- Dell Inspiron factory resetting [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- How to lock or unlock the touchpad on HP laptop: Windows 10
- Lenovo password reset: disk, without disk, Windows 10
- HP laptop camera not working: Windows 10, on Zoom, in Teams
- How to light up keyboard on Acer laptop: Aspire 3, Aspire 5
- Synaptics pointing device driver: download, use, Windows 10
- How to factory reset Gateway laptop: Windows 10, Windows 7
- How to fix volume buttons on Asus laptop
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black randomly: how to fix it
- How to factory reset Acer desktop: Windows 8, Windows 7
- Asus recovery partition: missing, deleted, Windows 10
- How to reset Toshiba laptop: without password, Windows 10
- Dell laptop Bluetooth not working: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Asus laptop factory reset: from BIOS, Windows 10, Netbook
- Factory reset HP laptop: from boot, Windows 10, Windows 7
- Laptop overheating: how to fix?
- Asus laptop webcam image is upside down: what to do?
- How to connect phone to laptop?