Retrieving my Yahoo mail account [Solved/Closed]

mimieyap - Last answered on Aug 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM by pls
Hello,

pls help me how can I access to my yahoomail account I forgot my password and security question but maybe I can remember my background to that email address may birthday , place I born lived and anything

Helpful
+5
plus moins
Good day!!;-( just now yahoo email account can't be found, please help me recover it, forgot my password and everything but only earlier today I accessed my Facebook account. I don't log out from my fb since I'm on mobile.. I bought new phone, and put my data conn sim on it...I tried many times..my Facebook account can be found using my yahoo mail but said password incorrect..since I can log on my mail,..please help me..my yahoo I'd can't be found,,,please
Was this answer helpful?  
Ambucias 45837Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 23, 2017 Last seen - Feb 15, 2015 at 04:25 PM
The feature of accessing Yahoo via Facebook and vice-versa has been removed by Facebook. You connect directly to your accounts.
emby- Apr 23, 2015 at 05:01 AM
Thank you sooo much!!!! It took me years to open my yahoo mail again due to that stupid question on honeymoon, until I saw this post hahaha.
pls- Aug 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM
pls sir i help me can.t access my email pls restore my email id ***@***
pls add my mobile no 9469231407 for accout key
Helpful
+4
plus moins
You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. If you forgot your Yahoo! ID or password, go to the Sign-in Problems page.
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/
If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so they can confirm your identity:
* Your birthday
* Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
* Your alternate email address -Note: You must have access to this email address
* Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.
If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you'll have to provide the following information so we can confirm your identity:
* Your Yahoo! ID
* Alternate email address, mobile phone number, or the answers to your secret questions
A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.
If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, you will not be told what your Yahoo ID is or let you create a new password.
In normal circumstances it's possible to get a new password but, to make sure you are the legitimate account owner, Yahoo must verify your identity. The only way Yahoo can verify your identity is for you to answer the famous security question. That is the only way to close the door to potential hackers. If you don't remember the question or the answer to it, I'm afraid to say that you are marooned. You have lost your account for ever.

Would you give a password to someone your don't know? I would not!

Sorry about that but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards
Hakan_P 3Posts Tuesday December 23, 2014Registration date December 24, 2014 Last seen - Dec 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
That link is useless now. No option to contact the support in roder to deliver any info as Zip code, alternative email etc.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?