Outlook is a free email service provided by Microsoft, which has been the successor of Hotmail for years. Here you will learn how to log in, log out, and create an Outlook account.
Log in to Outlook
To access your Hotmail mailbox (now called Outlook):
- First, go to the Outlook website.
- On that page, click on login and enter your username and password.
- Then, to log out of Outlook, click on the account image at the top of the screen, and click on log out.
Create a new Outlook account
- Go to this site to create a new Outlook account.
- Complete the fields and follow the instructions.
any more questions about outlook? check out our forum!
- Outlook log i
- Log in outlook
- Log out of outlook
- What to do when Outlook won't open > Guide
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail? > Guide
- Can't log in to my Outlook account 401 unauthorized access error [solved] > Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- How to refresh outlook > Guide
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to create an account in Outlook
- How to backup emails in Outlook