Outlook is a free email service provided by Microsoft, which has been the successor of Hotmail for years. Here you will learn how to log in, log out, and create an Outlook account.
How to log in to Outlook?
To access your Hotmail mailbox (now called Outlook):
- First, go to the Outlook website.
- On that page, click on login and enter your username and password.
- Then, to log out of Outlook, click on the account image at the top of the screen, and click on log out.
How to create a new Outlook account?
- Go to this site to create a new Outlook account.
- Complete the fields and follow the instructions.
any more questions about outlook? check out our forum!